CDO Forums

Full Version: Scibor Gun Crew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had my eye on this gun crew for a while and just got news from Scibor that it should be on sale next week.  Cheers!

http://sciborminiatures.com/en_,monstrou...hp?id=1180
Any wips/sketches of what the crew are for?
They didn't seem to indicate that there would be a gun to go with it.  I just like the look of the crew.  Big Grin
One of the problems with the Scibor chaos dwarf range is the lack of war machines. It is nice to have all the infantry and the taurus, but some war machines are needed.

The release of the crew now helps to complete the range in my opinion. Hope he puts out some war machines eventually.

As far as the crew go I really like them! Although I'm not fond of the far right ones arm (looks a bit thin).
Time of Madness
I guess the Scibor dwarfs can only get a two-pack on their chest then.

I think the thin arm may possibly be intentional, could it be withered after an accident or simply not fully sculpted yet? It certainly isn't just out of proportion.
These are only in-progress greens; I imagine the finished models will have fully fleshed-out (ha) limbs and what-not.  Looks like the one on the right may have a trench coat when it's all done...
Horrible.

Thommy H Wrote:
Horrible.

I wasn't expecting a one word answer Sad

Quick, someone ask him to explain.... Happy

Time of Madness

I like them, fits the rest of the line well.

warh Wrote:
I was looking at this thread just to read tommys comment :p

So was I! And it quite pleased me Wink

Thommy H Wrote:
Horrible.

I guess Thommy likes them ... Happy

From his mouth this comment is a compliment! Tongue Wink

Hashut!

[quote=Thommy H]
Horrible.

** Kera puts a kick me sign on Tommy h back**

these bad boys would be very nice with a deck gun

Thommy H Wrote:
Horrible.

Seconded.

The hands are abysmally done, the middle one has something decidedly odd in pose and anatomy. An no knees.

they have arrived:  link

I like them! All he needs to add now are some command options and the range will be nearly comlpete.
Time of Madness
you lose 80% of your body heat through your head...  Wink
Haha that made me laugh.

Shouldn't you be more concerned about the lack of nipple protection. Frost bite....ouch!
Time of Madness
That head thing is an urban myth.

ryanamandaanna Wrote:
you lose 80% of your body heat through your head...  Wink

That's only true when you are wearing a coat and no hat!

Time of Madness Wrote:
Haha that made me laugh.

Shouldn't you be more concerned about the lack of nipple protection. Frost bite....ouch!
Time of Madness

Nipple rings make you very HOT !!
even Chuck Norris will melt when he see them..

So i'm told

Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's