CDO Forums

Full Version: A new Warhammer Army Book PDF - Halflings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need some slave cooks for the after-battle banquet ?  Look no further...

An extremely good army book and well worth a read - it had me in fits of laughter Big Grin with the likes of the Bee Keeper, the Dawg Riders, The Pantry Guard and the flying Swan archers.  It actually looks very well balanced.

Four clicks in and I still hadn't reached a page where I could read it.  And it sounds silly enough to wonder why anyone would bother.  Halflings?  Really??

Grimbold Blackhammer
Took 3 flicks for me.

Haven't read it all, but you can tell this was a labour of love! Lots of work went into this.
Time of Madness
There's a fair bit of copyrighted artwork in there from various and sundry sources. The authors are braver folk than I Wink
Reading a bit of the rules... I would suggest sticking to using the empire list with halfling proxies....
Thanks for sharing. This sounds like a lot of fun.
Great job!!  hurray more hobbits
My brother has every hobbit ever made to include a hobbit village and I think he might have captured a few extras from The Lord of the Rings movies and keeps them in his basement,he is going to love this as a birthday present.
Reference URL's