CDO Forums

Full Version: will trade my 6 year old for bighats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of the awesome time I'm having drinking beer and not having kids.

Thommy H Wrote:
Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of the awesome time I'm having drinking beer and not having kids.

This made my day Tongue

See, from that photo alone, I could have told you not to lend him your iPad.

Thommy H Wrote:

You just sealed your fate with that comment. I'll be saying congratulations to you and your wife in 9 months.

cornixt Wrote:
You just sealed your fate with that comment. I'll be saying congratulations to you and your wife in 9 months.

I assure you, she is very much in agreement with me Cheers!Cheers! <-- us

Thommy H Wrote:

cornixt Wrote:

I assure you, she is very much in agreement with me Cheers!Cheers! <-- us

You seem to think you have a choice! Contraception will secretly fail, and the next thing you know she'll be saying "You know how you like playing with little humanoids..."

It's nice that you think my wife is so devious and malevolent that she'd actually plot to have me father a child against my will, but we really are of one mind on this issue. We're very similar people - a thought that I assume fills you all with terror.

JMR Wrote:
@Thommy: There's another one just like you?!?

Correct, but one is pretty.

Thommy H Wrote:
It's nice that you think my wife is so devious and malevolent that she'd actually plot to have me father a child against my will, but we really are of one mind on this issue. We're very similar people - a thought that I assume fills you all with terror.

You misunderstand; it's not her who is plotting against you, it is the universe due to your glee in not having any kids.

Odd  i found this on face book !
Oldman , lays around drinks too much and fart all the time.. complains  plays with little metal men
Will someone one please take him off my hands Real cheep  or trade for a beat up pick up

Sign  Mrs Jon jon

Hey those little Angles can't be any trouble !!
come on !!  cute family there jon jon
I don't want to get into it, but the odds of our chosen methods of contraception all failing at the same time are near enough 1 in a million. Unless we have sex a million times, the universe would have to work quite hard to surprise us.

We are quite serious about not wanting children.
Yea like she want you to beg for a million time tommy
every woman has a limit on whinning and begginng
lol
More to the point, it would mean making love every night for almost three millennia. And what 3,000-year-old has the energy to do it that much?
A woman Happy
JonJon, just think of when they're all grown up and useful. Or just grown up and living somewhere else Wink

Quote:
Unless we have sex a million times, the universe would have to work quite hard to surprise us.

Your methods of contraception are positively hazardous compared to mine. As a raving hermit who spends as much time as possible alone sculpting tiny little bearded men or drawing, there is actually 0% chance of me being lumbered with unwanted offspring. Ever.

I'll give you the same advice I give all my single friends: just find the perfect person who shares all your beliefs and interests living five doors down from you, get them to go out with you, stay together for eight years and then get married. It worked for me, so I don't see what the problem is.

Quote:
I'll give you the same advice I give all my single friends: just find the perfect person who shares all your beliefs and interests living five doors down from you, get them to go out with you, stay together for eight years and then get married. It worked for me, so I don't see what the problem is.

Ahhhh. Yeah, I got to the 'stay together for 8 years part' but then got dumped after 3 years instead. So that's what I did wrong.

Quote:
he does speak American,which of course is an international language  loved and spoken by all

No, that's English; American isn't a language Wink

Reply to selling one Kera foehunter
Happy

One doesn't own a Kera foehunter !! nor will ever own one
The year of shrinks  and shock treatment have not effected me   nor have broken my Sprite
And this total package  is in prime shape  no damage  
Can go from 0 to total bitch in 1 . 5 seconds  this leaves mere mortal in the wave of a atomic bomb.

Breaking the sprite of one man  right now !!  and yes planing to have lots of kids
then on to would domination
Happy

Baggronor Wrote:
Ahhhh. Yeah, I got to the 'stay together for 8 years part' but then got dumped after 3 years instead. So that's what I did wrong.

Ah well, she can't have been perfect then. It's essential that they be perfect, or it won't work.

Jon  
Even a bear . Will learn  not to mess with a wolverine.. the smart one only do it once .. Happy
Never underestimate one size.

enslaving  will not happen to me .. Because I'm the in slaver !! I am Woman !!

need  Mrs jon e-mail  to ensure the that we torment you more !! Happy
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's