CDO Forums

Full Version: [12-23-2008] Theory_Man works in pogress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started work on two units, one unit of crossbowman and a unit of halberds, even though choas dwarfs can not technically have crossbows or halberds.

2017 Image Salvage

They look real interesting but cant quite see pics too littleRespect to the Hat!
The pictures are nice, and the pictures are small! ^^

Theory_Man Wrote:
I started work on two units, one unit of crossbowman and a unit of halberds, even though choas dwarfs can not technically have crossbows or halberds.

Are you going to use "count as" rules or ate you using the dwarf army book for your force?

I take it the mask is from the skeleton box?

AGPO Wrote:
I take it the mask is from the skeleton box?

Yup.

I was thinking of converting the dwarfs from the BFSP. I was wondering if anyone tried to use thumb tacks as a base shape for their hats?

Theory_Man Wrote:
I was thinking of converting the dwarfs from the BFSP. I was wondering if anyone tried to use thumb tacks as a base shape for their hats?

I think golf tees have been used for hats but i might be wrong. It could of been for blunderbuss instead.

I have seen some tacks used very well apparently you can get stubby tacks and GS the shape of hat on that base cant remember who (look at to many pics)tried it but it looked goodRespect to the Hat!
Golf tees would probably work best for hats IMHO ( I golf). I just looked at a a tee. I tried them for blundies; don't fit right.
Push pins for the hats and for the win!

Bill-117

Small marker caps work too.

Theory_Man Wrote:
What do you mean by and for the win?

It's just an expression you see on the internet sometimes meaning "this is a great option" (or something to that effect).

Thank you wallacer. And its what I used for my one big hat who seems to have worked quite well
Seems to look more like a halberd more than anything else, based on scale that is.
Lol they are great robot slaves,simple and amusing i want someTakes Hat off
They are robbie the robot likeRespect to the Hat!
I dont think its the best of choice for a howdah bearing beast. Its just not that Chaos Dwarfy. I cant imagine it roaming around the dark lands. But with a dark paint job to better reflect its environment it just might work. Forge World is expensive so make sure you know what you are doing.
Well I can imagine this could look really cool. I trust you would use some sort of "count as" rules to field it? What would it be, then?

From a design point-of view it might look better if you make the howdah a little smaller, so that it does not dominate the creature that much. Something with a smaller base but more than one level, maybe? Happy
The robots are very "B" movie which i love, and i wonder why i have not seen a game based on B-movie aliens invading the earth, that would be awesome!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's