CDO Forums

Full Version: Ash Wastes Insurrection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm really liking your lammassu. I agree about the paint job really suiting the mini. I especially like the "not black" beard, something I intend to do on my bull centaurs.
Thanks for sharing.
Regards
PM
I love those old Dwarf Pirates. With hindsight I wish I never got rid of mine.....
Re: Your pic of unpainted CDs, I'm glad it isn't just me with so many unpainted minis ( I gave up years ago trying to "justify" more purchases). I've probably got enough to take me to retirement but it won't stop me getting that must have purchase!

Regards
PM
Bloody Deathroller... I really hate those..... to play against that is.
Your one, however, is very nice indeed!!! I love classic Bloodbowl minis.

Regards
PM
Only 385 painted........... just enough for a small skirmish then...    Wink

Cool.Yet another range of minis I'll have to have a closer look at.
Thanks for sharing

Regards
PM
Shame you aren't entering the GH, that is a very nice looking mount! I don't actually recognise it, where is it from?

PM

Abecedar Wrote:
@PM  -  What makes you think I am not entering the GH?

My bad. That's what comes of not reading posts properly. I thought the dino was your GH entry and you hadn't had time to progress with it. I shouldn't really answer posts until I'm properly awake ( I'm on nights at the moment and a bit of a zombie during the day).
Thanks for posting the details of the mini. I had forgotten all about RAFM.

Regards
PM

Nah! I think you could do with a few more....... Wink
And there's me thinking of putting together a couple of units.
they will look seriously impressive when they are done.
Regards
PM
Excellent additions. Really love those classic earth-shakers.
BTW: Do you not think that the female CD might distract the troops with her enormous.................personality!?

Regards
PM
You certainly have enough there to keep you going for a while.
On a different note, seeing as you have some Saga stuff, have you come across "Fantastic Saga"? It's a very professional fan made Fantasy version of Saga. It hasn't got a huge number of factions yet but I have asked the author to do CDs ( he's already done vanilla dwarfs).
http://www.a-fantastic-saga.com/

Regards
PM
It never ceases to amaze me the number of "classic" miniatures people have in their collections!
Not my favourite CD minis ( I love big hats) but I like crossbows and they do look very nice ranked up.
Re: the bombard. Isn't there a way of raising the muzzle slightly to clear the driver's head or is the bombard and frame one cast?

Regards
PM
Very nice indeed!
I was looking at using one of those Earthshakers mounted on a war-wagon I'm working on but I am a bit loath to use such a nice classic model for parts....
Regards
PM
Nice haul! My local convention is this weekend but I'm working..... shame because it's always a good source for bits.
I believe the large minis are Hordes Trollbloods/ Trollkin from Privateer Press.

PM
I've had a pretty slow January as well ( mainly waiting on deliveries of stuff from overseas) but 15 crossbowmen a couple of Earthshakers isn't too shabby! The gargoyles are looking good and you can't really go wrong using red to make them look daemony!

PM
The light box looks good to me. It may be that the camera you are using is not registering white properly ( too high in the red spectrum) but earlier pics seem fine to me. Has it got different settings for different light conditions?
I stuck one of your images into Photoshop and "auto-corrected" it and it came out like this:

Regards
PM
Daylight bulbs certainly do help in reducing red/yellow tinting. For shaking I used to use a tripod but generally now I just brace my elbows/hands against the table and hold my breath. Sounds weird but tends to work for me!

PM
Sorry I missed these updates. Loving the Decimators and the Gobbo ammo bearers are brilliant!

PM
Loving the Hellcannons! I agree about the green detailing, makes a change from the other colour schemes I have seen and it sets the two cannons apart. Excellent stuff.

PM
They look excellent. The loaders really look the part.

PM
Weird. I can't see any of your pics.

PM

Abecedar Wrote:
OK we'll try this.  I'll do the same pic from both imgur and google drive.
So please tell me which one works for you and which web browser you are using

I can only see the imgur one. I'm using Google Chrome.

Cheers
PM

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Reference URL's