CDO Forums

Full Version: New evil dwarf models from Werewoolf Miniatures (Update 10/21 Ranged models finished)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
5 heads is not enough variety by far, I wonder if that's all there will be?

Some well sculpted but strangely designed weapons there.  Same with the shields.
Personally I think this set would have been better with head/torso sculpted together and double the number.
They look a bit derivative of the 6th ed plastic dwarfs mixed with the newer FW CDs. I like them, but the weapons are just too weird. I'd prefer a plain and boring axe over them.
Very cool. I'd love some of these to give my own spin on for Ironsworn! When will these be on sale?
I like them . I personally like them  with the heads separate you can give them a personalty
Id love to see more weapon options- great weapons, blunderbuss.
Command options- horn, standard, pointing hand, etc.

Id have to see the price in USA $ before id be interested. If I want over priced minis I can go to GW/FW.

Averrucus Wrote:
we don't even know when those stunties are goin to get released, but you already know fo'sho that they'll be overpriced?

wow.

anyway, me too wants moar pieces, more in a conversion parts way than a complete line.

and give me options for   real chaos dwarf ladies, dammit!!

Can you post something that actually adds to the conversation, instead of making assumptions?
Everyone is very impressed fo'sho.

WHAT good will it be if these figures are just as much/more than FW ?
Also international shipping is expensive.

Did I say they WILL be over-priced? No.
Do you just buy things without checking the price? I doubt it.

Everybody want moar Chaos Dwarves, that's why we are here.

Im sending you a slave to help with your manners & help you with your reading comprehension.

BLOOD AXE Wrote:

Averrucus Wrote:
we don't even know when those stunties are goin to get released, but you already know fo'sho that they'll be overpriced?

wow.

anyway, me too wants moar pieces, more in a conversion parts way than a complete line.

and give me options for   real chaos dwarf ladies, dammit!!

Can you post something that actually adds to the conversation, instead of making assumptions?
Everyone is very impressed fo'sho.

WHAT good will it be if these figures are just as much/more than FW ?
Also international shipping is expensive.

Did I say they WILL be over-priced? No.
Do you just buy things without checking the price? I doubt it.

Everybody want moar Chaos Dwarves, that's why we are here.

Im sending you a slave to help with your manners & help you with your reading comprehension.

Price is a legitimate concern friend and he has a right to say anything he wants based on chaos dwarfs and things linked here.

I think anything over £2.50 a mini and i won't give them a second look sadly.

They look good, They have a rather piratey feel to them.

I thought you meant literally "Green" though green skin would be interesting,
They like something from 40k Happy

Chaos Squats here we come!
I agree, the guns look a  bit modern. Maybe because of the air vents/holes on sides.
I like the blunderbuss as a gun. The funnel shaped barrel is cool.
I find them just awesome!. But this company dont have a website?? where can i find more info omg!
The part underneath looks like what GW sculpt on plasma guns.

I prefer this batch of heads though.

Geist Wrote:
the problem with those guns is they are plasma rifles used as the base, with putty work.  While it is well done putty work they are plasma rifles one of the most sci fi guns in in the 40k range outside of melta rifles.  I give the models a A++ the guns a C for conversion but a solid F for being a fantasy correct product.

Isnt that illegal? Physically using someone elses item to actually sculpt your own, then selling it? If they started from scratch, it would be different.

BLOOD AXE Wrote:

Geist Wrote:
the problem with those guns is they are plasma rifles used as the base, with putty work.  While it is well done putty work they are plasma rifles one of the most sci fi guns in in the 40k range outside of melta rifles.  I give the models a A++ the guns a C for conversion but a solid F for being a fantasy correct product.

Isnt that illegal? Physically using someone elses item to actually sculpt your own, then selling it? If they started from scratch, it would be different.

Strictly yes if true.

Those look like GW plasma guns to me. It looks like they were used as the base to sculpt the gun. That's why they look like shot guns. Greenstuff was used to cover the vents & certain parts.
Why so expensive? Resin is cheap as chips i dont understand!

snowblizz Wrote:

gIL^ Wrote:
Why so expensive? Resin is cheap as chips i dont understand!

Miniatures pay for a lot more than just the materials. They gotta contribute to their development, tooling, and other deferred expenses and overhead. Like the store... and when you only (expect to) sell a few of them that relative cost gets larger.
Kinda expensive though. But what's the FW ones cost? Similar?

Im aware of the miniature casting process and tooling but even so this is still resin and we all know Forgeworld is overcosted but GW can get away with it because it's GW.

Compare this to our friend at http://www.titanwargames.com/

Selling them at £2 a mini and there metal, That's what i call an awesome deal!

Well lets hope this seller finds his demographic Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's