CDO Forums

Full Version: 20,000 Posts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wowza, we reached 20,000!  

Great stuff guys!  As you may have noticed I have been futzing with the layout a bit, tweaking things here and there.  Hopefully it will help improve things a bit.

Any ideas of your own?  I'd love to hear them.

Cheers,
-Xander Cheers!

Bill-117

Get the Grand Alliance color scheme back...Hashut!

Bill-117

Marh... announce it when I get some minis! >:O
20000 posts is fairly epic for 461 members. I agree. Announce golden hat 4. It should help stop the spam.
Amen for Golden Hat 4, which may well stop the spam (although ironically spam is the reason we are at 20,000 posts Wink )

Bill-117

You people keep saying 'spam' as if it is a bad thing... :/
I would announce GH#4 (as I think we've decided what it will be), but I don't have the means to do a nice fancy banner and all that Wink

So I'll leave that to Xander/ Beaver.

I will say that it starts November 1st, due the last week of December to allow for one week of voting.

So expect an 'official' thread soon Happy
Perhaps rather than miniatures, it could be bodypainting of CD players.
I hope Xander doesn't leave us hanging...

Bill-117

o_O Strange.

Plus the Freudian slip that you would use the word 'hanging' in a sentence about Xander's naked, painted body. o_o
AGPO makes a good point.  Keep the off-topic stuff to the off topic section.

I have no qualms whatsoever it making a Spam Subforum that doesn't add to post counts. Who would be in for that? (Edit: I ahve done this, check the Off-Topic section)

Grim is correct, Golden Hat #4 is being announced tomorrow, he gave the secret away.  As for non-modeling competitions, you can expect to hear some more about that starting Dec 1st.

Cheers!

Bill-117

Good thing it's non-post count. Or every member would be a Lammasu in two days. :/

Bill-117

NO TIME HAMMERHAND! 'TIS GOLDEN HAT #4! Wet your pants - FOR THE GLORY OF HASHUT! Hashut!Hashut!

Bill-117

Said the people with slaves in the fifties... How about the percentage of your slave count divided by four?

Not that I wanna do math... but...

(Wallacer as example)
64 divided by 4 = 16

16% of 64 is 10.24; Round off the two, and Wallacer gets ten slaves for 500th Member Day. This way, it's all equal. I think. I dunno... I don't understand all this stuff.

Bill-117

o,0 Wow... that's alot. Maybe just add one.

Bill-117

Or better yet, tell their most embarrassing secret and/or send in a picture of themselves in a bustier.

Also, who is GoT?
I countdown to member numbers sounds fun, but no such plugin exists. :/

I appreciate the thoughts guys!

Bill-117

Xander Wrote:
I countdown to member numbers sounds fun, but no such plugin exists. :/

I appreciate the thoughts guys!

Just watch the little number counter at the bottom of the page. o.O

Bill-117

So when it hits 500, we have 500 members...

Bill-117

Isn't it just as easy to say PHPBB? I mean, the finger is RIGHT THERE... ON the B key, where otherwise it goes 1 and 1/5 of an inch to type 2.

And yeah, I thought I saw that on some forum... hm... I think it may have been an Iron Warriors forum. o.O
We use MyBB, not PHPBB. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's