CDO Forums

Full Version: Summer Plastics! (Flagellants, Empire Artillery, Buildings - Sprues! Page 2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So this summer we are getting plastic Black Orcs, and most likely some kind of plastic Dwarfs.  Although the rules for Black Orcs are not as appetizing as they were before, the models themselves should be cool!

As for the dwarfs, I am hoping they are Iron Breakers such that we can convert them into Immortals!

Here's hoping.

EDIT: More goodness

Always hoping, always converting, ever achieving! At least we're individual!

Hashut's Blessing Wrote:
Always hoping, always converting, ever achieving! At least we're individual!

Hope is a Chaos Dwarf generals best friend. Tongue

Man, I am *definitely* going to buy those plastics, they look so bad ass.  I am holding off on my Bull Centaurs until I get those plastics.  I think that conversion might really work.  I have seen it done with the metal, and it looked nice.  But with a different mask and a beard, it will look really awesome.

The chosen of hashut

The plastic dwarfs set is probably going to be a set where you can use the parts to make (one of them): Hammerers, miners or ironbreakers

The chosen of hashut Wrote:
The plastic dwarfs set is probably going to be a set where you can use the parts to make (one of them): Hammerers, miners or ironbreakers

I truly hope that is the case.

Ya, the Elite Dwarf plastic is still very much a myth at this point.  But I think the Black Orcs look great and are worth a purchase if for nothing else than to convert with.

Monty

Awesome plastics... too bad I run pure CDs!
Updated, woo woo!

Those Black Orcs look just like the Metal ones which is fine by me!

n00bLord

Those are some sexy models! With those babies out, thats really tempting to sway away from an all dwarven CD force.
Their torsos remain good candidates for Bull Centaur torsos.

With a new/modified mask and beard, they just might work wonderfully.

Zorgoth

They bastardized that poor squig.... Mad   HERESY! THAT WILL NOT STAND TO EVEN GW'S FALLING STANDARDS!

Sorry for the rant.... Unsure
Oh my yes they would... o.o

These would be a great Hobgoblin substitute, and possibly conversion?  Shorten the legs a bit, and you have a scrawny body with bare feet, very Hobgobliny.

Great link Hal, love those sprues!

Belphagor

Here are two pics of the Blorcs sprues:
Do we know how many Flagellants will come in a box?  The sprue seems pretty sparse in terms of models.

Uzkul Werit Wrote:
I would say 16 but nowfdays it's anyones guess. Possible Hobgoblin conversion - Old Night Goblin head ontop of Flaglent body?

I was thinking the same, though these guys seem tall, might have to shorten them up a bit.  And I would probably use modified new NG heads.  Smaller scale, would fit better methinks.

Very Chaos Dwarfy! I like 'em!

gORCUS

Anyone know the release date of the flatulence, I mean flagellants?Happy

Monty

Fantastic terrain my Blunderbuss units will both be modelled on the stairs... YAY!

Also skulls are extremely funky. Happy

The Dark One

gORCUS Wrote:
Anyone know the release date of the flatulence, I mean flagellants?Happy

at a guess i would say June

Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's