CDO Forums

Full Version: [Kickstarter] Volmarian Dwarfs and Necromancy Fantasy Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New kickstarter to expand the two teams.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rol...ntasy-foot

Remember the scale is a touch bigger than Games Workshop but I think I may pick up that minotaur.
Its a shame theyre not adding any new chaos dwarf minis to the team, only new hobgoblins. Might be an excuse to pick up some of the existing line cheaper though as the $ > £ works out better than € > £.
So what are they adding, Why the kickstarter than just making money? I usually look at kickstarter to make peoples dreams come true not just sell the same mini's

Skamandude Wrote:
Its a shame theyre not adding any new chaos dwarf minis to the team, only new hobgoblins.

They are the same hobgoblins.

If you scroll down the page it would indicate they are adding a few new hobgoblins to those that already exist.
A lot of companies seem to be using Kickstarter to gauge interest and get capital up front as a low risk method of producing new stuff. Means they can produce quantities more efficiently.

cornixt Wrote:
A lot of companies seem to be using Kickstarter to gauge interest and get capital up front as a low risk method of producing new stuff. Means they can produce quantities more efficiently.

Well sadly i wont back these things when i can just buy them.

Reference URL's