CDO Forums

Full Version: to the end of the world.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have a bad ass chaos dwarf girl. Her name is "Kera"
These conversions very much remind of the feel of Lost and Damned the ancient Chaos tome
You've got a great feeling to them and loads of character, well done! I feel an urge to go back and do some more CD stuff myself... Happy
Sculpt him an armoured "Beard Guard" to save him from catching his beard in his drum.
Ahh! the Chaos dwarf Ninja.  Be careful with the models attachment point, "foot to tab/base", it breaks real easy due to the thinness and softness of the metal
Wonderfull conversions, I really enjoy the madness in your miniatures! Happy

Doombeard

Its a cool idea but the pink clashes really harshly with the red from an artists aesthetic/perspective. Green is a complimentary color of red so would go nicer. It just gets lost against the red and doesn't really stand out or read. Its tricky if you want your main color to be red on the chaos dwarfs, theres not much you can do about it. You could add some green detail to the bases such as crystals or green skulls or something which would help break it up. Or go for pink instead of red ont he chaos dwarfs red bits, or more of a blue and pink scheme or black and pink which also works well. When co-ordinating colors on clothes stylists usually go for a 3 color scheme, at the moment you have bright bronze, red and pink which is a bit garish. hope that can help a little

awesome work and love the creativity =)

Doombeard

well if you like it that's all that matters!

Timothy Archer Wrote:
And my hell-conclave , the apocalypse brothers are almost finished
The one in possessed steam armor is gonna look much more barocco in the end, it's gonna be really surprising I think

Hehe, insane is the only word I can think of. Happy

Looks good with round bases, I give you that. But still...
Glad to see they've found you Happy - and look forward following your progress.
Nah, it doesn't need any 'sarlacc' influences. I've seen lovely artwork of sandworms over the years, and the rings and rings of teeth although I have never pictured them with big long lips

Timothy Archer Wrote:

Abecedar Wrote:
Nah, it doesn't need any 'sarlacc' influences. I've seen lovely artwork of sandworms over the years, and the rings and rings of teeth although I have never pictured them with big long lips

It's because mine is a female worm
They use tons of lipstick
It's important to look elegant when you are about to swallow
A fresh slave 💄😁

Chuckles.    The females of the (any) species can always be the most dangerous.

The older styled models definitely have more character

Doombeard

coolest hellcannon ever!
Hehe, how do you get your ideas for the conversions? Drugs? Really cool work dude! Big Grin
Great added details to the hellcannon.  and please keep your creations coming.
Aww.  see you on the flip side.

Abecedar Wrote:
We have a bad ass chaos dwarf girl. Her name is "Kera"

How did i ever miss thisTakes Hat off  i will give you 30 min to stop this

I do love your army i know a custom army take a while keep up the great work

Great looking army you got there!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's