CDO Forums

Full Version: Dogs of War Online- Version 3.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Starting fairly soon I'll be kicking off version #3 of Dogs of War Online. Want to talk about mercenary scum? Stop on over:
http://dogsofwaronline.com/forum/index.php

The site will be getting upgraded to the newest version of MyBB forum software as a precursor to the site/theme update.

WM
Cool stuff. I wonder how Alcatani fellowship would look in Age of Sigmar Big Grin

I might try that.... I have like 100

gIL^ Wrote:
Cool stuff. I wonder how Alcatani fellowship would look in Age of Sigmar Big Grin

Or you could sell them all to me Happy
Time of Madness

gIL^ Wrote:

Try them out, they probably will look great! Wink

Time of Madness Wrote:

gIL^ Wrote:

Or you could sell them all to me Happy
Time of Madness

We were in talks about 4 years ago a believe . Big Grin

The site has undergone some major revisions and finally a much, much better theme then the default blue.

* New link to the wiki is underway.
* Gallery plugin may be installed tonight.

If you have a hankering for mercs stop on over.

Also the 9th Age team is creating a list so it looks like we'll be supported. Huzzah! That is if you are playing 9th Age...
DoW in 9th Age are a big news story! Congratulations. You'll probably feel more supported now than from 2010 and onwards
Reference URL's