CDO Forums

Full Version: Chaos Dwarf on Circle of Chaos Kickstarter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just backed the Circle of Chaos Kickstarter and I'm posting about it here incase there's any interest, I mainly backed for this guy, a cool CD sorcerer with a separate Big Hat

More info here -
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/179...es-for-you
The CD mage ist quite cool but I don't like / don't need the other miniatures ... Sad

So I won't plegde!

Hashut!
That's a nice model...I really like the shoulder pauldron designs and the historical Assyrian style shoes Hashut!
Love the model, even if he has a Tzeentch staff. Not a huge fan of half the models, the other half are nice but I have no need for them.
Nice.  That and the Guardian model are great.  I will most likely back this one!  Thanks for the link.
I think I might too. Will ponder for a while though
Here's a pic of the Dwarf with his hat on for those who like that sort of thing, looks good IMHO.

Mike
I hate to be a critic, but the sculpts aren't quite up to snuff IMNSHO.

If I could sculpt as well as I paint I'd say this is what I'd get. And I'd want to buy stuff *better* than what I can do myself.

I guess what I'm saying they got the old skool vibe but unfortunately also the old skool sculpting issues.
Reference URL's