CDO Forums

Full Version: the latest avatars of war model
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NICE ONE HE FINALLY FINISHED!!!!!! Ive been waiting for that for ages!! Thats for that.

EDIT: Order just sent!! Yey!!! Cant wait!!!
Lol Naughty. I just ordered on of the dark elf sorceresses, DE heros and the barbarian.
AoW FTW!! is going in my sig. I love his models. I wonder whats coming next? Should we ask for a chaos dwarf?
The link doesn't work for me, damn it all!
Me neither. Why can't you just link to a picture?

Kera foehunter Wrote:
the gobo look cool.. Dark elf sorcress(optional bikini)Omg it britney spears dark elf.

Britney never looked that good. ^^

just bought the orc, nice model,

btw how does he get away with completly copying games workshops style?
Love that DE chick.  This guys has such great minis.
I sent him an email asking if he will do a chaos dwarf. Ill tell you his reply when i get it.
I seem to recall GW laid him off.
There was an interview with him in one of the issues of The Watchman on Warseer.
Theres an 'about me' section on his website: http://www.gaelion.com/about.htm

It sounds like he left voluntarily. Why would they lay off such an experienced sculpter?
In the Watchman article where they interview felix he says "I felt really bad when I was made redundant at GW"
*laughs at the optional bikini choice*
I think it was a "last in, first out" thing rather than talent.

cornixt Wrote:
I think it was a "last in, first out" thing rather than talent.

If thats the way they think they i hope they do fail. They dont deserve to squeeze any more money out of us.

The idea of a chaos dwarf has been forwarded to Felix. Yey. Hopefully he will consider it.

Pyro Stick Wrote:
The idea of a chaos dwarf has been forwarded to Felix. Yey. Hopefully he will consider it.

Indeed.  A Chaos Dwarf by Felix would be a sight to behold.

This_Is_My_Boomstick!! Wrote:
but will the model - if he does one - be a tall hat version or a 3rd edition style one complete with grenade Happy ???

It would be his own awesome unique style. What Chaos Dwarf always should of looked like. I dont know what that could be but felix would do it perfectly.

I can't imagine him doing one with a tall hat as they are so unique to GW.
It is more likely he'd just make an evil looking Dwarf.
I wouldn't think curly beards or dreadlocks are something GW would have much of a claim to (certainly not in the same way as Evil Dwarfs with Stovepipe hats are uniquely GW).

I'm guessing someone in Felix's position has to tread a pretty fine line between making miniatures compatible with Warhammer and not infringing GW's IP.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's