CDO Forums

Full Version: Norba Miniatures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They just released these today, and I felt the need to share em with you lot.

I allready ordered mine Wink

Bloodbeard Wrote:
A lot better than the previous models they released. Very ForgeWorld in their look.

And prices at 1,2 EUR pr. model is really good! 28 EUR for a 20 model regiment incl. command group.

Agreed Happy

They look great.

I do agree, they have a very evident 'Infernal Guard' look, only missed opportunity I see there is the lack of Great Weapons for WFB/9th Age/KoW.

Zaramuskharaz Wrote:
Only missed opportunity I see there is the lack of Great Weapons for WFB/9th Age/KoW.

Actually, when I first looked at those fireglaives I thought they were double handed axes. You can easily close the mouth of the gun with green stuff and use the models as double handed weapons.

Skink Wrote:

Zaramuskharaz Wrote:
Only missed opportunity I see there is the lack of Great Weapons for WFB/9th Age/KoW.

Actually, when I first looked at those fireglaives I thought they were double handed axes. You can easily close the mouth of the gun with green stuff and use the models as double handed weapons.

True enough. I actually had the same impression until I saw the stock at the bottom of the fireglaive! Happy

Really like the look of these guys great stuff. Very well done.
Imo whilst these are nice, it's a shame they went down the same lazy route as FW and using extremely static poses!?

Looks like you could take at least 1mm off the bottom of the shoes to adjust scale.
Whoa, yeah, these are about as close to the FW models as you can get.
worst minis ever these norba ones..
Norba are so amazingly low quality and unreliable, i would never buy from them again.
I really like the undead feel their infantry had to their masks, kinda remind me of how Chaos Dwarfs from Zharr Vyxa could look!
Excellent well done norba adding to their awesome range
To my they are OK, they should replace their Webstore photo with one with no mould lines.

But their rank and file are seriously impressive. I'm surprised most people don't jump on those for blunderbusses.

I'm going to have to pick up a command set and their heroes
Looks good at first glance and on its own.
But I have no use for undead themed dwarfs.
I like it but the crew need some big hats
Mixed feelings about the lugars. They are well done and clean. Maybe too clean...too ordered and static. IMHO solid, tanky poses are great for CD (and regular dwarfs too).
But lugars...i Always picture them like living flames entrapped in dwarfs bodies. Dynamic, like something about ti burst and struggling to hold the parts together.
Of course, is easier said than done, with the typical thick and short limbed dwarf body.
I like them and would also like some extra heads for other conversions
The beserkers are nice minis... but... way too tall. They need to be more squat. As it is they look like small humans rather than dwarfs. Not sure ift is decades of seeing the scale of dwarfs as GW presents them or not but they look "off" to me.
Not too bad at all and at a good price point too
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's