CDO Forums

Full Version: Privateer Press Grymkins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi !
Privateer Press released a new faction for Hordes : Grymkin the Wicked Harvest

Look how their warbeast could do a wonderful unit filler for our bad dwarfs :

More info here.
Price : $35
Perfect. Slave-hauling overgrown Ogre. This is a must-have!

But... how do you order it? Their webshop is clumsy and I can't find it with the webshop.

Admiral Wrote:
Perfect. Slave-hauling overgrown Ogre. This is a must-have!

But... how do you order it? Their webshop is clumsy and I can't find it with the webshop.

I think it's not in stock yet. You get it if you buy the army box ($200...) but not separately yet. A shame !

That´s a Slave Giant. Like, a very good Slave Giant! Heck, it even carries other slaves along. Practical Hashut!
The 6th edition BSB syndrome? Better hope it gets released separately as well.
Release Date: August 09, 2017
Ah, yes. All this Photobucket wonkies has scrambled up my sense of time and date completely. Thought we're in August already and was just counting the numbers. dead
That would look very nice in a Mordheim Black Dwarf warband. You could have it pulling a wheeled cage and use the standard Engine of Chaos stats. An alternative would be to mash the Chaos Ogre rules with the Engine of Chaos abilities.
As has been stated it would also look cool as a unit filler.
Very nice model added to my "to buy" list. Thanks for sharing.

PM
I do like it
I love the theme but I don't know how I"d use it.  Dang it.
When in doubt, put it on the display board. Extras outside of normal tabletop use are what make the army list-units live up.
OK, it was just an error in the webstore. They've fixed it. It's now possible to preorder it.
I've been pondering using this as my tyrant/butcher with cauldron for my Chaos dwarf-allied Ogre slavers.

The idea is to mount him on a 60mm round base (it comes with a 50mm warmahordes base) with his Chaos dwarf taskmaster on the same base. This will in my mind represent the "actual" leader/tyrant of the band being the chaos dwarf in charge of making sure they get enough slavers.

Thoughts?
Excellent idea. Go for it!

No idea on base sizes etc. but apart from measurements the concept is worth doing.
Reference URL's