CDO Forums

Full Version: Golden Hat XXVIII - Winners!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

"Clear backwards!"

Warcolours presents: The winners of the 28th Golden Hat competition!

A voting that was highly even in the top has finished. We had a smattering of entries, from machine guns through flamethrowers to camouflaged bazookas! It was good to see all these Gunnery Teams devastate no-man's-land!

Well done, folks. Takes Hat off

And the winners are:

[attachment=5448]<1         [attachment=5449]<2            [attachment=5450]<3

1st Place - Golden Hat Winner: Entry #6 -Zanko
2nd Place - Silver Hat Winner: Entry #2 - HPN
3rd Place - Bronze Hat Winner: Entry #7 - Will Liam

Furthermore, TheHoodedMan have participated in 5 Golden Hat/Artisan's Contests, meaning he has won a Bronze Veteran Medal!

The entry key!
You can share your love for each entry by donating slaves to the owners of the entries!

01 - TheHoodedMan
02 - HPN
03 - Daith
04 - Zanthrax
05Abecedar
06 -  Zanko
07 - Will Liam

Slaves and medals are coming! Should you have earned a new Veteran's Medal (gained at 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 main contests entered), please contact us and link us all your entries in all previous Golden Hat and Artisan's Contest competitions (note: Scribe's Contest does not count towards this purpose, but have its own Veteran Scribe's Medal).

And now for the prizes!

Congratulations to Zanko, who win a kit of Slave Orc Heads of Ancient Times:

Congratulations also to HPN, who receive a €30 store coupon from Warcolours, courtesy of the owner, Poison:

And congratulations to Will Liam, who claims these Chaos Dwarfs from Oldhammer Miniatures, courtesy of Zanko:

A big "thanks" to everyone who participated and voted, as well as a big thanks to Zanko and Warcolours for their generous prize donations!

And that's it for this round of Golden Hat. Now let's see the participants' entries in the blogs. Wink

The Staff

Also on CDO: Photobucket TOS Woes & Third party image hosting
Photobucket Migration to the Darklands – Stage I
Photobucket Migration to the Darklands - Stage II
Well done to all the winnersWink
Congrats to all the winners Takes Hat off
Thanks to all guys!  I'm very happy as my first entry!
This! Congratulations! And well done Zanko! Well deserved.
Congratulations to the winners, especially Zanko Cheers!, and all participants for their great entries!
Well done Zanko and HPN you both had my votes - also very happy to make 3rd place and win some cool big hat minis - cheers Zanko for the prize Happy
Well done gents. Excellent entries by all and well deserved winners!

PM
Congrats to all the winners, I really liked your entry Will, its my top pick! So colourful and so creative I love it!
Thank you guys! Takes Hat off

I am a little bit proud and thank you very much for choosing my model!

Congratulations to the other two winners!

Hashut!
Good choices everyone.  Congrats to the worthies.
Great stuff guys! Congrats to all and we'll done Zanko Cheers!
Congrats gentlemen.  Well deserved!
Reference URL's