CDO Forums

Full Version: Happy Holidays from CDO- 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy Holidays-2017 from CDO!

I hope everyone here has a great Holiday Season! (whatever you personally celebrate) and a great New Year.

So you know what it means... The Holiday Thread! The Dark (Lord) Shogun of Hashut (aka) me, has once again rounded up more slaves from the Pits of Zharr Nagrund. What better way to celebrate being Chaos Dwarfs than to dole out slaves to do your Christmas shopping, clear the latrines or

Partake in the poll and see if you're rewarded. Poll will run until December 31st.

- WM

Special thanks to CDO member Forgefire for the picture.
Thank you very much. I hope everybody enjoys the winter days everywhere on beautiful mother earth. Still some days to christmas but there are already a lot of cookies to eat Cheers!Takes Hat off
Dilly Dilly! (Yeah I went there).
Ah the time of spiced wine and eternal darkness here in sweden! Happy holidays Happy
Enjoy your holidays Wink

Really cool artork btw !
Go Jul! ..or whatever you might prefer. Takes Hat off
Happy Hobgoblin Holidays to you all (and may your knife be rusty, sneaky and fast)
Hobgoblin
Also from my side a happy and peaceful holiday and a contemplative christmas season!

Hashut!
Happy holidays to all !
Happy Holidays Everyone! Big Grin
*grumbles* it’s still November...*grumblegrumble*

...err, I mean Merry [insert thereligiousfestivalofyourchoicehere] everybody!

Wink

Dînadan Wrote:
*grumbles* it’s still November...*grumblegrumble*

...err, I mean Merry [insert thereligiousfestivalofyourchoicehere] everybody!

Wink

That's why I said Happy Holidays (in the USA, at least where I live) that's Thanksgiving until New Years. Takes Hat off

Huzzah I've voted, though have no idea on what Wink

Cheers Willmark, hope you and yours had a great thanksgiving and enjoy the rest of the holidays
Cheers!
We did, tree is up, shopping completed three weeks ago and all presents wrapped.
Reference URL's