CDO Forums

Full Version: Happy Holidays from CDO -2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy Holidays-2018 from CDO!

I hope everyone here has a great Holiday Season! (whatever you personally celebrate) and a great New Year.

So you know what it means... The Holiday Thread! The Dark Lord of Hashut (aka) me, has once again rounded up more slaves from the Pits of Zharr Naggrund to do my Christmas bidding. What better way to celebrate being Chaos Dwarfs than to dole out slaves to do your Christmas shopping, clear the latrines or what have you. But be warned these hobgoblins are not yet house broken.

Partake in the poll and see if you're rewarded. Poll will run until December 31st.

- WM

Special thanks to CDO member Forgefire for the picture.

Also on CDO: Artisan's Contest XXVI
SLAVES FOR THE SLAVER GOD!

Yes please. God jul! Happy
But... But I want to work for my slaves...! oh euh let me rephrase that (;
What Can You Do with a captured Slayer.
I've got heaps of ideas.
Roast him on an altar? Whip him? Flay him? We've seen some of these ideas already, Abecedar. I'm curious to know how creative you can get further with this theme. Big Grin
So violent! Look at the dwarf in the picture, he’s just chilling out.
It may be the calm before the storm. Have you seen the Dwarf mountaineer rules? Yodelli-charge-ahooo!
And the tree must be planted in an upside-down-turned big hat! Takes Hat off

Willmark Wrote:
So violent! Look at the dwarf in the picture, he’s just chilling out.

Stick him in a freezer.  Thanks for the idea.

Admiral Wrote:
It may be the calm before the storm. Have you seen the Dwarf mountaineer rules? Yodelli-charge-ahooo!

Oldhammer is still where it’s at.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

I started wearing my knitted Chaos Dwarf beard around the house in preparation for Santa coming down the chimney... for some reason the family is not amused. Must be because I wasn't wearing my Big Hat to go along with it!

Happy holidays!
~N
Big hat or bust. Big Grin

God jul!
I wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year! Takes Hat off

Hashut!
Its almost time. I already know what Im getting (RPG type item) but not Warhammer related. I'll wait till the big day to reveal.
We have a headstart in Sweden. Christmas Eve is the great day here. Go 24th! Takes Hat off
Bah Humbug!
3 loads of dish washing, still more to go and we have run out of dish towels.

Happy Solstice everyone
I got Judge's Guild Collector's Edition - Volume I

Judge's Guild was at the very dawn of the RPG age back when even TSR hadn't created modules just yet. I've never read them and a lot of old time fans of 1st Edition AD&D swear by them but I wanted read them unencumbered by their perceptions (that's stating it mildly).
I demand a recount of the votes!!! d:
Aaarg.  Thank Hashut I have just knocked off from work tonight. (1030pm).  It has turned into the usual " a nightmare before new years eve" out there but now I'm home safe.

Hope you all have a fun and safe night.
Yep still 2018 here, I wonder what it’s like in the future?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's