CDO Forums

Full Version: Bezhukk is growing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just got first pre-casts of thus one. Release will be at autumn but I have a little quantity for presale

More photos soon
A Bezhukk bust! Marvellous work Ravenswood. Happy

Will he return in 28mm as well? He sold out several years ago, and through those years I've heard several collectors ask for him, who wasn't around to buy the limited edition.

Admiral Wrote:
Will he return in 28mm as well? He sold out several years ago, and through those years I've heard several collectors ask for him, who wasn't around to buy the limited edition.

I think what making a new casts of 28mm is unfair because it was limited edition. But it needs to think about second version of 28mm mini if I would continue this project.

Ravenswood Wrote:

Admiral Wrote:

I think what making a new casts of 28mm is unfair because it was limited edition. But it needs to think about second version of 28mm mini if I would continue this project.

Like a bsb ? Big Grin

Splendid work! Really impressive... Takes Hat off
Reference URL's