CDO Forums

Full Version: Zoats Return! (and some other stuff from the LVO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You heard that right, Zoats are returning to 40k:
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2020...ew24012020

It’s only one at the moment, but who knows if more will follow.  And maybe we could see some appearing in AoS before long too?
Zoats are cool an d all, but did you see Teclis' mount? That things screams Lammasu to me.
Thought that Skink but then I wondered if it’d be too leonine and not bovine enough.
And here I am wondering why nobody is talking about our favourite structure, the ziggurat Wink

Hashut's Blessing Wrote:
And here I am wondering why nobody is talking about our favourite structure, the ziggurat Wink

Haha, agree... It crossed my mind as well! Cheers!

No pyramid of the old ones shall be converted into a Chaos monstrosity Hashut!

... Although please go ahead and convert one. I'd be curious to see the result Happy
Ah Hem, Oh Scaly One.  I Sincerely and Heartily object to OUR homes being described as "Monstrosities
I was looking at that ziggurat structure.. my only concern for conversion is that the vines may be part of the surface detail of the model itself and not something optional. Scraping that much detail off would be too tedious for me... Covering it with a blacksmith's forge smokestack and other machine greebly bits would work, but really only if it's on a single side.

Anyway, Zoats!! Can't wait to add him to my growing Blackstone Fortress lot Wink
Nico, that was my exact thought as well, but one that I figured could and should be discussed Tongue

Maybe they can be turned into eldritch energy creeping over or daemonic bindings (whether the bindings themselves or tendrils of those bound or what-have-you). I'm sure someone can and will make an awesome piece out of it.

I can't wait to see your Zoat then, bud Big Grin

Nicodemus Wrote:
Scraping that much detail off would be too tedious for me...

Mwahaha. You can burn burn or chop the vines, but eventually the jungle always claims what is due to her. Wait, wrong forum for this???

Reference URL's