CDO Forums

Full Version: Soul grinder!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
dead sexy... deamon binding is so sheik...

more daemon stuff...
there are pictures of the daemonettes, the plague bearer command, blood crushers, piles of characters...
I prefer the 6th ed daemonettes...
but these ones dont look too bad painted...
the unpainted plastic pics we got a few months ago were pretty hideous...

metro_gnome Wrote:
dead sexy... deamon binding is so sheik...

Nice play on words.  As for the pictures.... DANG.  Dang.  These are all pretty much really awesome.  I actually don't mind the daemonettes so much.  All of the new daemons are going very 80s/90s Realm of Chaos style so they fit as far as I'm concerned.  And the bloodcrusher is amazing.

Loving the new stuff. Happy
Sproooo!

angle grinder

Fiends

masque

more fun than i've had at a Games day!
That juggernaut is going to find is way into CD armies.
I thought the pic in the post was a conversion at first. Oops! Big Grin I dislike the return to the older fleshounds. Well, I'd prefer if they weren't so cartoonly built at any rate. Still don't like the new bloodletters. Is the one with the cape a character or unit champ? I think it looks really pathetic if it's supposed to be a character. Literally looks like it's got a cape and a couple of skulls on. I DO like the Khorne character (mortal one), but I'm not sure why there are undead formin a path for him... The Nurgle palanguin is a good idea, but the one in the throne doesn't look, well, decent in any way. I preferred the older juggernaught. It looked less run down and much heftier. I do agree that the daemonettes look better painted. I'm confused as to what made them go back to the cartoon effects of fiends of slaanesh and to some extent the fleshhounds....
the mortal hero is Harry the Hammerer... he causes fear in the undead...
the daemon with the cape is a character... yeah hes pretty disappointing considering the rest of the khorne line...
So is the Soul Grinder purely a 40k thing or can it be used in Fantasy as well?
um well its very roboty...
I guess you could run it as a shaggoth...
The herald looks like the rest of the bloodletters with a couple of skulls and a cape. As for the Khorne mortal, HARRY the Hammerer? Hardly a fear-inspiring name, is it? What's the fluff behind the undead fearing him and how does that explain them being a pavement for him?
breasts are awesome
the bloodletters are awsome. I like them really much. but actually I like the most of them. shall be intersting to read this codex/armybook when it comes out.

gIL^ Wrote:
breasts are awesome

QFT...

I'm wondering why they named him Harry and how it's supposed to be that guy, but oh well Big Grin Does anyone have the fluff for why undead fear him? other than the original rulebook cover Big Grin

Generally, I'm displeased with a lot of the style of the daemons, but the execution of said style is very well done.
I wouldn't use the model itself (I'm going for Assyrian rather than steam punk mostly) but I'll definately take the pose
Haha, cool. I won't even need to buy a soulgrinder model to use it - my old converted Defiler might do just fine. Happy

I am not so sure about the Khorne herald. Looks a bit too much like the Beastmen character Morghur for my taste. The 3-headed Fluffy... uh, Khorne Hound is seriously nice though.
Damn, that looks awesome. Understand why I thought the one in the original post was just a conversion?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's