CDO Forums

Full Version: Blood Bowl Video Game?!  Let's Get the Chaos Dwarfs In There!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Update, August 28th, 2008]
We are now leading the poll with a margin of 3 votes!  Well done to all!  Just goes to show you what we can do as a force united for Chaos Dwarfs! You all have my thanks for a job well done!

-----

[Update, August 20th, 2008]
We are currently in second place behind the Undead in the poll to choose the next race to be added to the new Blood Bowl game!

We don't need to tell you what this would do for Chaos Dwarfs. If you haven't already, take two minutes to register and vote in the poll! We're offering 50 slaves to everyone who votes for Chaos Dwarfs.  PM Me me with a link to the post you make on the poll thread to claim your slaves!

Let's close the gap!

-----

Arzack has brought to our attention a new video game:

Now, the Chaos Dwarfs are not yet in the game, but on the developer's forum, there is a poll to decide what new armies will be added to the game after its initial release.

The time has come!  Show your support for Chaos Dwarfs on the main stage!  Sign up for their forum and cast your vote for Chaos Dwarfs!!

http://www.cyanide-studio.com/forums/vie...sc&start=0

This site recommends the use of Internet Service Provider email address, and rejects things like Yahoo and Gmail.  If you need a new email address that is acceptable, try signing up for a Wowmail account.  Once signed up, you can use that email to register and cast your vote.  I am sure they won't mind us using Wowmail accounts, as they mostly just want to ensure real people are signing up and not bots. Happy  I for one do not have an ISP email, and if I do, I don't even know how to use it!

Special thanks to Arzack, who despite being new to the forums, has brought this bit of news to our attention!  

Go forth, Sons of Hashut, and make our voice heard!

-Xander
You know what kind of mass appeal this would generate for the Dawi'zharr?  Like insane amounts of mainstream attention!!
Keep it up guys, get your friends to vote too!
Ok, I am prepared to offer 50 slaves to everyone who votes.

Sign up, cast your vote in the poll, and make a post on the thread itself.  All voters so far will receive their slaves shortly. Happy
About to sign up and vote. Sorry, I've been looking after my girlfriend for the past few days and will be for the next few weeks. So, my apolgies, but I'm etting around to it.
Everyone who has voted, reply here, and I will make a list of people who have voted so far.  Then we'll know who to nag!
Yep, full speed ahead, time to catch the Dark Elves!

cornixt Wrote:
I voted, but it doesn't look likely that we'll get anywhere near the Undead.

Believe it or not, on any given day, 81 registered CDO members visit this site.  We could take this poll if they all voted.

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/online...tion=today

I am convinced we could lead in this poll, but it would involve sending PMs to people in the link above, and really getting people to think about doing it.

To claim your 50 slaves for voting, please send me a PM with a link to the post you have made on the Poll thread where you no doubt have promoted Chaos Dwarfs! Look for this image, , beside the word "Posted" to grab the link.  Sample link: http://www.cyanide-studio.com/forums/vie...51#2081351

Send Xander a PM now!

(I have awarded some already, and I am now off for the weekend, so expect those slaves Monday)

Annoyingly, I'm waiting for my confirmation at the moment.
I'm going to retry.
I am confident we can pull ahead in this poll!

Come on people, vote it up!

I have given out 50 slaves to the people who have votes and them PMed me the link to their post.  I should be caught up now.
Indeed, we are behind by 12!  For anyone who has not voted, please do!  Help close the gap!

Filipicusius Wrote:
Heureka! Why don't we contact The Hand of Hashut!  That would give us the votes we need!

Go forth, Son of Hashut, and make it happen!  Report back to us with your findings! Happy

Sojourn Wrote:
what's the current spread? anyone?

Excellent pun, as the poll is about a Football-like game. Takes Hat off

Pyro Stick Wrote:
... i dont know how much good its going to do us. We need about 45 more voted to get ahead of Undead. At the moment we are in 4th place in the poll.

Quoted for laughs. Happy No insult meant to you Pyro! Takes Hat off

Nice work. =D
Oh well!  I didn't even know about this game before we started this.  Now I really want to buy it.  Isn't that the whole point of their game and forums? Spread the word about the game to increase support and sales.
Yay!  Let's keep up the effort! Happy
lol, hehe. Don't mind me! Happy
Hehe, THT, I did the same thing a little while back in this thread, hehe.  He has conceeded the point since he made it. Happy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's