CDO Forums

Full Version: we got snow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is are first snow fall this year !! yea
its a nice powder now i can get out my boogie board!!!
all the other  times we got ice or frezzing rain
we have 6" of snow and should get more
yea  yea yeaCheers!Cheers!
dam mit a tropical island gets snow before an East coast city!!
ugh... it was COLD today.... and apparently snowy. had to brush about 4 inches off my car when I got back to the train station. It also made a 25 min drive become a 1 hr and 45 min drive, making me late for volleyball.

I'm glad you got snow Kera! I do indeed love it, when I don't have to drive, shovel or clean off my car. Happy  I can't wait to go snowboarding in February for my friend's bday Happy
It's -15 F here...

Apparently *with* windchill it'll get as low as -45 F

High of -11F tomorrow I think.

I hate winter. Give me late spring... winter is such a mess for us here.

Though I'm glad it brought joy somewhere. Happy
well to day we going to have a high of a balming  8
and a high tomarrow of 5   That"s all of you from the great White north for this!!
I GET TO WHERE MY FUZZY BOOTS!!!
yea but you guys live out in the booneys!! ha ha
We had a high of 11 today, tomorrow its supposed to be a high of 5, with Wind Chill we will be looking at -45 tomorrow, thinking of wearing shorts to work tomorrow, after all Fridays are dress-down days.

Willmark Wrote:
We had a high of 11 today, tomorrow its supposed to be a high of 5, with Wind Chill we will be looking at -45 tomorrow, thinking of wearing shorts to work tomorrow, after all Fridays are dress-down days.

You're just as nutty as my dad.... and he's 70. Though I suppose if you're inside, it's ok.

burrrrrrrrrrrrrr  it  -14  wc  -34    Thanks Grndl  with your cold making machine
it's 0 degrees here in DC.. Windchill puts us around -14 or so.. I've got a short sleeve and short khakis on..  (I like our dress code here at work)..
D  C . that explains your name !! you must work in congress
Well Britain is supposed to be a cold country but we don't snow, the closest we got was sleet

Kera foehunter Wrote:
D  C . that explains your name !! you must work in congress

If I did, my current salary would increase by 4..  Nope, I don't work in Congress. Although I have alot of friends that do.Takes Hat off

@Kera

Couldn't you have kept me out of this thread? You know it will just devolve into something that will end with me saying something like 'Yeah, you got snow, get over it already - its winter!" Sheesh.
Another 3-5 inches today....we've gotten pummelled so far this year. Set records for November, almost set a record in Dec, and now running close that it is January. And in Michigan we are used to lots of snow...but even for us this is nuts...and no I have to deal with it all in crutches, which makes getting the driveway shoveled a pain for my girlfriend (though she says I hurt my knee just so I don;t have to shovel anymore.

VZ
Not so bad today its a warm 30!
Its weird how the first and only snow of the year here comes in januray/february. It started last night here. Hopefully it will snow again and not turn to slush agian.
I was outside in just a sweatshirt snow blowing the driveway, didn't even need gloves.
Grndl  you have such a great attitude!! that why we all like you
Slev how much did you get of snow
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's