CDO Forums

Full Version: Congratulations Ghrask
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations to our newest staff member: Ghrask Dragh

Ghrask has agreed to join us as a Moderator on Chaos Dwarfs Online to help out. The fact is that we are picking up more members at a very rapid rate, seems like at least 4-8 daily, and with that kind of growth we needed to add more troops so welcome aboard.

I'd also like to congratulate Ghrask on reaching Immortal Status, however his transition from a member with over 1,000 posts to Staff has been faster then perhaps even wallacer's!

I'm also happy as it means I'm no longer the newest staff member.
Congrats Ghrask, I'm sure you'll do well! Cheers!
congrads  on your up grade
Can't hardly see, that Staff could have picked a better man for a job like this - so well deserved - congrats Ghrask D.
Congratulations on promotion to staff Respect to the Hat!
Get to work! *wuh-chish!*

Tongue
Woohoo! Nice one Xander!!

Sojourn and THT lets try and keep this on topic please, I won't say it again... Big Grin Wink

Thanks for all the congratulations guys, I'm surprised I can type with all these celebratory drinks Takes Hat off I honestly never posted anything online until I found this site so I'm really happy to be a staff member here now, I'll do my best to keep up the high standard the staff have already set.

Thanks again.
Cheers!
Congratulations Ghrask Dragh! You can now visit The Elite Section of the site, again.  Wink

Sojourn Wrote:
Yay Ghrask! Happy

first round's on me Wink (no, just for Ghrask... I can't afford to buy all of you booze! unless.... what's the current exchange rate on slaves these days?)

Cheers!

About the same as what you'd get for te pound at the moment.

Well done Grask, richly deserved! Cheers!

Welcome aboard, laddie! Don;t take the door to the right. That's the Sith chamber. Door to the left is a no go zone, unless you want to be mistaken for cake.
Congrats mate! Cheers!

Now I'm duelling a moderator. All the more glory! Hahah ^^
Thanks again guys! Cheers!
Thats right Ishkur, I wonder if I can use this to swing things my way somehow? hmmm,  Xander how do you stop certain members posting anything at all? Big Grin

Thanks HB, the door to the right you say, OK I'll just step in here and... wait... this isn't right.... whats that exaggerated breathing... oh no!!

Willmark Wrote:
I'm also happy as it means I'm no longer the newest staff member.

You're not fooling anybody, you know.  
You enjoyed feeling young, admit it Tongue

your not the newest Admin either! since Grimstonefire step down!!!!!!
Actually I am, Cornixt and Xander have been admins longer Wink
So how come Grimstonefore was a admin. and now he is a mod ??
and cornixt was a mod and now he a admin ??
so to me i think  cornixt  was made a admin
after you!! you notice stuff like this when your on a lot
Now I'm confused: Grim stepped down?

Ah nevermind. I make it a point not to get involved with politics, the less I know the better...
Grimstonefire is indisposed for the next little while, so he thought moderator status was a better fit for now.

Cornixt was made an admin a long time ago.

Being an admin means you have FTP access and Server access in the event of a severe problem with the website.  As an admin you can also back up the site, and ban users.
I told you not to tell me!!!

Grrrrr....
I'm thinking that was more of a post informing Kera Wink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's