CDO Forums

Full Version: [07.18.2009] Jaakko's blog - GH Entry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I always liked Tjub's stuff.  It'll be cool to see another take on the concept.
This is kinda flatering... Happy

They look good so far! I think you should try something more with your hobgobbos, not just take the easy way out with a straight NG without the moon...
Big hats for the win! Wink

Edit: Btw, where is your avatar from?
I absolutely love the basing!

How did you do the lava effect on the bolt thrower, and how did you paint the rock on the sorcerer?
it looks good so far, I realy like the beards.
Great start. Very nice and clean colours - and as Swiss - I do love the base on the Sorcerer. Great work and keep it up!
love the bolt thrower and bace !! nice sorcerer too
Jaakko's exploding the forum!Cheers!
Details are hard to see, could you get some pics with better lighting?  The lone rocket idea is cool, no launch effects though?
I like your wolves you used  and the rider are cool to
The detail on the beards is very crisp.  I especially lke the lighting work on the bases. Takes Hat off
that is greatly painted !!i love the face on it  the lava bace is cool to
Lolz, can you imagine that face coming down at you?  It's grin says, "haha, gotcha!"
Very cool and individual Deathrocket! Takes Hat off

I really like it! Shock

Also your Wolfriderz look very promising - want to see them painted! Wink

Hashut!
Nice! the hobbos colors are wonderful!
love all the twisted gun pipes in yer BB unit
yea buddy !! i love the red blunder buss guys  they look great!!!!!!
nice i like the hammer, and they wolf is awsomely painted
blue pants ftw!
nice !!!! love the hero and the wolf great job
great bull centaur i love his tall hat
and great banner
Nicely painted BC.  wonderful base.  Unfortunately for my taste, the tail doesn't look like it belongs on a bovine...

Border Reiver Wrote:
Nicely painted BC.  wonderful base.  Unfortunately for my taste, the tail doesn't look like it belongs on a bovine...

Odd that, because last time I checked dwarf parts don't belong on a bovine either... But there they are! Defying logic!!

Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's