CDO Forums

Full Version: New Evil Dwarfs and Mongoblins from Troll Forged?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quite nice.  They'd look good in a hobgoblin-dominated CD army.
The minis look amazing but the dwarf seems a bit small compared to BFSP one.
As discussed here:

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...p?tid=6535

Although he didn't show the goblin like sculpts there...
Its an explosion of chaos themed minis these days. Now if GW can just make some official rules..
i do love the green stuff work !! the cd is so cool ! but i love the wapond and goblin better

Quote:
He's also doing 'bovine centaurs' and wondering if he should be worried about GW's legal department....

I shouldn't worry too much, there's far worse offenders out there. Gamezone and Avatars of War are just as cheeky, they seem to be doing fine. There's also no reason to call them Bovine or Bull, just call them war centaurs or something, they would be heavily built anyway Happy

I'm liking the face on the Chaos Dwarf.
Your chaos dwarf are - as stated elsewhere - awesome - but the mongoblins are even better. Awesome, awesome sculpts Cheers!
Stopped by at TFM Forum today and found these updates to the Mongoblins

I'm pretty certain, that a unit of these will find their way to my army Big Grin
I love them! Takes Hat off
I really like the mongoblins. I might get a unit for my Night Goblin army. have any of the models been cast yet?
Jep, the monoblins are pretty cool. a little too small for hobbos, but they look great so who cares. I especially like the shape of their head.
I'm loving the Mongoblins. I ever get around to doing Goblins, they just might be it! Between his style, and my own Hobgoblin conversions (all with Mongol style hats) I can probably run a conventional Goblin army and still have common and night gobbos!
A female Goblin - lol - don't recall ever seen such, before - but the witch is nice indeed.

Also like the new warrior, but I really hope that Brijoh (aka Khabuldashudeth) will do more of those armoured ones - he is one of the best goblins I've ever seen - and a unit of those will look awesome on your battlefield/my glass cabinet Wink

Btw - it looks like the hero/champion type of guy - from the first post - might become avaliable very soon.

Troll Forged (aka Hive Trygon) at TFM Wrote:
I might have the first goblin metal up for you over the weekend, casts look fantastic.

clam Wrote:
Btw - it looks like the hero/champion type of guy - from the first post - might become avaliable very soon.

Troll Forged (aka Hive Trygon) at TFM Wrote:
I might have the first goblin metal up for you over the weekend, casts look fantastic.

Nice. Since these model are tiny hopefully they wont be too expensive.

The new sculpts look excellent. Cant wait to see the whole set finished. The female witch was a good idea.

Damn it! I was waiting for these and as soon as i spend all my money on a signed poster i find that they have been released. Oh well. Ill just have to wait a few more days/weeks. Its not my favourite mongoblin so im not that dissapointed.
These are really neat looking miniatures.

I would probably give them a flesh coloured paint job and use them as Chaos Dwarfs rather than hobbo's.
sehr gut!  Those mongoblins would be great to use with the old Oglah Khan DOW regiment.  And the evil dwarf figs are pretty cool too.  Great for those who can't get any big hats.

Firehammer Wrote:

This model is now available in metal casts.

These are really nice sculpts just a bit too small size wise for me
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's