CDO Forums

Full Version: A miniature of Zeppelin in resin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In Warseer they say that GW prepare a possible miniature of Zeppelin in resin for Dwarfs or Chaos Dwarfs. Shock

The link: http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233658
1. There is one. A Dwarf airship for Warmaster.

2. It would most likely be for Dwarfs. There is precedence with the "Spirit of Grungni", Malakai Malakaisson's "zeppelin".
A Zeppelin would be awesome!

The company "The2BlackDragons" sold one:

IMO that Zeppelin was quite cool but if FW will make one new ... !!!

Hashut!
It is not for chaos dwarfs, but it probably could be converted.

By the sounds of things it is the Spirit of Grungni as it has Malakai and Lurk
I just saw the old 2 Zeppelins from Forge World for Warmaster and the Zeppelin from Warhammer Online!

The last one (from Warhammer Online) would be great as a Forge World Zeppelin model!!! Really amazing!!! Takes Hat off

Hashut!
Um ,that more like a flying ship!!!
I L I KE !!! A LOT  Where the rum ?
that is a great find A** kiss **for the both of you guys
Very dwarvish not very Dawi Zharr.
Dwarfs had war balloons in Man O War too.

Grimstonefire Wrote:
It is not for chaos dwarfs, but it probably could be converted.

By the sounds of things it is the Spirit of Grungni as it has Malakai and Lurk

The Spirit of Grungni? sound good.

Ive been kicking around ideas for a Chaos Dwarf Zeppelin for quite some time now. The Word of Hashut keeps interfering with those plans however.

And for the pedantic... this isn't a Zeppelin. its a blimp, big difference. Wink
The Spirit of Grungni is an airship/ zeppelin, not a blimp. Wink

It was in Dragonslayer and Daemonslayer.

Seems pretty cut and dry to me.. Happy
The are both lighter than air, the only difference is that a zeppelin has a rigid structure rather than an inflated balloon.

Plus, zeppelin rocks!
@Willmark
I may just be confusing what you're saying.  The Spirit of Grungni is a zeppelin in the fluff imo.  It has a rigid internal structure, filled with hundreds of sacks full of a floating gas.  I presume that would class it as a zeppelin?

The pictures above bear no relation to how the actual product will look, if they stick to the fluff.
Now that's a cool model!
Wouldn't mind owning that for my dwarven army... Bombs away!!! Happy
Really liked the model in the top, very cool. Would also be fun to use in a game Happy
Threadomancry guys!
I would love a rule set for a zep for my (chaos)dwarfs! think that would be a uber cool model to build from scratch.
Well, now the Thunderbarge has rules, so this is definitely worth talking about again.

In my dreams, I have time to make one of these for our Games Day table.
Yes, finally there will a Zeppelin for the Dwarfs, but it had liked more if it was for the Chaos Dwarfs.
Reference URL's