CDO Forums

Full Version: Minor Gallery Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/gallery.php

Added some text links in the gallery section.  I also updated Snotling's gallery with his Blunderbusses and included a link to Ishkur's website in his blurb while adding some more pics to his page.

If you haven't seen Snotling's Blunderbusses, I suggest you check out his Army Gallery pronto.

Cheers, Cheers!
-Xander
yay Takes Hat off

i would suggest, to add thumbnails in the galleries. for example a small pic of Ishkurs earthshaker (i love it Cheers!) and when you click on it, you see all pics of it. would look better and... cleaner ^^... if you know, what i mean...
just my opinion

nice work, Xander, you're the man Takes Hat off
Thumbnails are possible, personally I like to be able to just scroll through pics without having to click to open a link, hit back, then clicking again.

Thumbnails also mean I have to make smaller versions of every pic... or find some funky code like Wikis use.
I actually use thumbnails on my website so these would be available. But I agree with Xander that the gallery should be full with big pictures that can be viewed with the least (clicking) effort. Wink
Reference URL's