CDO Forums

Full Version: Archive of warhammer miniatures???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, do you know if somewhere of the net there is an archive of warhammer miniatures from 6/7th edition and lower.
It's just even though i have looked for an archive of such on google but i have found none....It's mainly because i want to see what some the old miniatures look like.
Don't say stuff of legends because i have looked there and i have seen the old gw stuff they have there but its not really in my intrests.
Any way guys!
Thanks
-
Pat! Happy
Stuff of Legends has almost everything from 5th and lower, so what is in your interests that they don't have?
Your best bet are the Citadel model and bitz catalogs that used to be around, but you'd probably only be able to find them on ebay these days, I think.

Patrikson Wrote:
Hey guys, do you know if somewhere of the net there is an archive of warhammer miniatures from 6/7th edition and lower.
It's just even though i have looked for an archive of such on google but i have found none....It's mainly because i want to see what some the old miniatures look like.
Don't say stuff of legends because i have looked there and i have seen the old gw stuff they have there but its not really in my intrests.
Any way guys!
Thanks
-
Pat! Happy

I'm not sure what you are looking for but 'The Stuff of Legends' does have pics of Citadel minitures dating back to 1980 which afaik are the ones used by GW for warhammer.

I think he's interested in the more recent ranges. SoL seems to only cover the really old minis
Reference URL's