CDO Forums
The Throng of Ahkalaz - Chaos Dwarf WIP - Update: 7th June 2019 - Printable Version

+- CDO Forums (http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Hobby (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Showcase & Army Blogs (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Throng of Ahkalaz - Chaos Dwarf WIP - Update: 7th June 2019 (/showthread.php?tid=17588)

The Throng of Ahkalaz - Chaos Dwarf WIP - Update: 7th June 2019 - TheGngrNoob - 07-16-2018 02:07 PM

Hello,
I wrote a blog post on my plan to make a multi-system army

I will be using this forum post to show how it is going so far

Cheers Cheers!

RE: The Throng of Ahkalaz - Chaos Dwarf WIP - Abecedar - 07-16-2018 07:39 PM

Welcome, and good luck with your endeavour.  
Doing cross-over points can be frustrating especially if you don't play or know all the systems.

RE: The Throng of Ahkalaz - Chaos Dwarf WIP - tjub - 07-17-2018 01:46 AM

Good luck with the project, and welcome aboard!

RE: The Throng of Ahkalaz - Chaos Dwarf WIP - TheGngrNoob - 07-30-2018 02:43 PM

I have scribbled together some fluff on my multi-system Dwarf Lord. https://thegngrnoob.wordpress.com/2018/07/30/background-ahkalaz/

Besides that I am looking at ways to convert my Mantic Abyssal Dwarfs to fit the image I have in my head. Adding curly beards is a must though!

RE: The Throng of Ahkalaz - Chaos Dwarf WIP - Uther the unhinged - 07-30-2018 03:23 PM

Curly beards are of course essential lmho.

Great fluff by the way. Nicely done to fit t9a or AOS or  KoW( I think)
Love the whispered voices and hubris.
Will the mini get a crown?

RE: The Throng of Ahkalaz - Chaos Dwarf WIP - Admiral - 07-31-2018 04:09 AM

Excellent background! Would you please like to copy-paste the background story wholesale into a thread in the fluff section? Plus a link to your blog, of course.

RE: The Throng of Ahkalaz - Chaos Dwarf WIP - TheGngrNoob - 07-31-2018 07:00 AM

Uther the unhinged Wrote:
Curly beards are of course essential lmho.

Great fluff by the way. Nicely done to fit t9a or AOS or  KoW( I think)
Love the whispered voices and hubris.
Will the mini get a crown?

Thank you!
I am currently looking for a suitable miniature but I reckon so.

RE: The Throng of Ahkalaz - Chaos Dwarf WIP - TheGngrNoob - 07-31-2018 07:03 AM

Admiral Wrote:
Excellent background! Would you please like to copy-paste the background story wholesale into a thread in the fluff section? Plus a link to your blog, of course.

Thank you!

I shall sling a post over there

RE: The Throng of Ahkalaz - Chaos Dwarf WIP - TheGngrNoob - 06-07-2019 12:22 PM

At long last we have an update

I said in January that I would convert some (Who would have thought toddlers take a lot of time?)

Well better late than never here is my first Abyssal Halfbreed converted into a Centaur

Here is a link to the Instagram picture until I figure out how to post on here: https://www.instagram.com/p/ByaN9H5Hw4F/

RE: The Throng of Ahkalaz - Chaos Dwarf WIP - Update: 7th June 2019 - tjub - 06-08-2019 04:06 AM

Haha, they do? Tongue

Cool start of a project, this is really "CDO Old School" 10 years ago with TBFSP being the norm here. Great looking miniature so far, makes me a bit nostalgic for when I made my own first centaurs. Happy

RE: The Throng of Ahkalaz - Chaos Dwarf WIP - Update: 7th June 2019 - Reaver of Uzkulak - 07-09-2019 08:59 PM

Nice work on the Mantic minis so far. I'll be interested to see if you put a Mordheim warband together. Respect to the Mask!