CDO Forums
Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Printable Version

+- CDO Forums (http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Hobby (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Modeling Ideas and Advice (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP (/showthread.php?tid=493)

Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Ghrask Dragh - 06-25-2007 05:23 AM

Respect to the Mask!

any suggestions for the axe, I'm not entirly certain on this one.
I was going to use the staff from a goblin shaman (used to be called 'oddgit' think he's just a shaman now though) but any better ideas are more than welcome!!

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Xander - 06-25-2007 07:28 AM

Wow, nice hat, very smooth!

As for the axe, try something from the chaos range, and shorten the haft. Looking awesome, can't wait for more of your stuff!

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - The Flying Beaver - 06-25-2007 09:52 AM

Haha, as I was scrolling down I was wondering why you'd remove the hat from the sorceror lord, but then I see that no, you've actually made the hat bigger! I love it.

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - hal - 06-25-2007 10:15 AM

How did you get the hat that smooth?

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - torn - 06-25-2007 11:28 AM

it is a very smooth hat. almost silky smooth . .

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Ishkur Cinderhat - 06-25-2007 12:54 PM

Well, it's a sorceror, so Ghrask probably used dark magic to get the hat that smooth. Wink

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Ghrask Dragh - 06-25-2007 02:51 PM

It does look smooth doesn't it!?
I used no sculpting tools for the basic shape, honestly, just my hands and dark magic!! Cheers!

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - AGPO - 06-26-2007 06:22 AM

Very good indeed, I can't wait to see the Lamassu itself

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Ghrask Dragh - 07-01-2007 06:57 AM

OK so the sorcerer is finished (just waiting on the staff from GW direct)...

now for that Lammasu!!

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - torn - 07-01-2007 07:27 AM

that is probably the best sculpted big hat ive seen. so smooth and the details are flawless.

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Ishkur Cinderhat - 07-01-2007 07:31 AM

I fully agree. That hat looks phantastic! Respect to the Hat! What will that sorceror have in his second hand?

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - minty - 07-01-2007 08:44 AM

well, that hat looks great and i hate your sculptingprowess but isn't he a bit top heavy, also try extending the haft on the axe, looks great though

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - AGPO - 07-01-2007 12:23 PM

Truly awesome, I actually prefer your work to the original mini - it's better sculpted! Ghrask Dragh ltd. - Hat Makers to Astragroth, Rythark and HRH the Prince of Wales

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Xander - 07-02-2007 09:41 PM

Awesome sculpting work.  Love that mask. Wink

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - The Flying Beaver - 07-02-2007 10:54 PM

I'm not too sure about this guy. I think you should make the hat a bit bigger.

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Uzkul Werit - 07-03-2007 02:32 AM

Bigger? Are you serious? *laughs*
What do you have planned for the mount?

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - angryboy2k - 07-03-2007 02:52 AM

I can't believe how great this guy's hat is. Nice job!

Steve

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Traitor King - 07-03-2007 03:47 PM

OMG! Now THATS a hat!
1.5 times the size of the dwarf? Whoa, he must be the big cheese!
sweet model, the smoothness is mental.

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - AGPO - 07-04-2007 06:56 AM

I wonder how it stays on when he's flying, can he only move with the wind behind him?

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Ghrask Dragh - 07-16-2007 03:20 PM

Taking a break from Gorbad Ironclaw, one of Golden Demon entries thats taking nearly all my painting time now that I realised GDs only a couple of months away!, I made a start on the Lammasu.
Its at a very early stage as you can see...

but after this I realised that I hadn't left enough room for the neck and the head looks kind of squashed on, so I'm going to let it dry as it is and risk chopping the whole thing off as one and bulking up the neck abit before putting it back on and continuing work! If there is a better way of doing this let me know. The face is going to be roughly based on the artwork from WD presents CD, seen on the great new thread with all the compiled CD artwork, but looking alot grumpier and using different beard and hair.
The sorcerer's staff has also arrived and he's ready to be painted...

I've decided that for now my army is going to be all 5th Ed but as I have a Bfsp set doing nothing and the awesome conversions on these sites are an inspiration I am going to some '7th' Ed minis as a second army in the future.
C&C welcome as always!!

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Lord Darkash - 07-16-2007 04:04 PM

WOW  :0  Truely the lord of the hats! this guy is awesome! the sculpting makes me jealous! and i cant even compare to my converted sorcerer cos i aint got a digi camera, needless to say yours is better! I bet this guy needs both hands to raise that bad boy of a hat up! Takes Hat off

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Xander - 07-16-2007 04:09 PM

Looking awesome so far, man!  Can't wait to see where that head ends up. Happy

Well done!

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - hal - 07-17-2007 05:14 AM

That hat is amazing!

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Ghrask Dragh - 07-20-2007 04:32 PM

I know I said I was going to be working on something else but once I started the face I just couldn't help myself, the story so far...

The face is pretty much finished (as Uzkul has said I'm prone to changing my mind) but I've run out of GS, so I'm going to go get some tomorow!! All thats left is the beard and hair, horns, wings and some chains around his feet.

The next post will be the finished product!!

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - The Flying Beaver - 07-20-2007 06:34 PM

I see some potential in this guy! Can't wait for the finished product.

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Canix - 07-20-2007 06:45 PM

Thats all amazing work there Ghrask DraghTakes Hat off. Ace hat, nice to see the face taking shape in stages its a lesson in how to use gs .Have you mutated fingers is that the secret to the smoothness of you gs work ,or have you made lots of sacrifices to hashutHashut!

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - balck ork - 07-20-2007 09:55 PM

wow. that is very nice work on that.but one question what is the main body made up of of the lamusu

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - cornixt - 07-21-2007 12:27 AM

That is one mean looking face!

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Uzkul Werit - 07-21-2007 06:37 AM

Awwww. He looks sweet. Big Grin
Will you be adding a beard or anything?

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Ghrask Dragh - 07-23-2007 02:18 PM

The beard and hair are being done as we speak!
Look what came this morning...

At last I can start some proper units rathaer than just a hero or two!! When I get these finished I will have 25(including 5 from the remainder of the first GW box set I ever bought) warriors. With them and my Sorcerer Lord I will start an army [blog] in the showcase section.

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - hal - 07-23-2007 04:05 PM

It's great to see this guy develop, looking forward to the finished thing.

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Uzkul Werit - 07-23-2007 04:23 PM

Dude ... I hate you and your big hat plastics with a passion. Big Grin

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Ghrask Dragh - 07-24-2007 03:23 AM

Quote:
Black Ork:
one question what is the main body made up of of the lamusu

Sorry I did not answer in my last post!
The main body is from the original 4th Ed Lammasu...
http://obsidianhalls.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/
as is the sorcerer!

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Ghrask Dragh - 07-27-2007 04:33 PM

I have finished it for now.
I am not going to paint it straight away as I am going to be busy painting these guys...

I have these and some hobgoblins to paint ready for my 500pts to take to Games Day. Which also leaves me time to think of anything else I might want to add (to the base in particular) and of course to take on board any of your suggestions!
C&C welcome.

PS: My apologies for the quality of the pics, will take lighter ones before I paint it but you can see everything you need to for now.

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - ad4191 - 07-27-2007 06:00 PM

AWESOME! Just pure awesome! lol. i bin lurking round these forums the for a little while now and its work like this thats inspiring me to get back into the whole miniatures thing!

Yay! First post!

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Hashut's Blessing - 07-27-2007 06:44 PM

Wow. That face has been sculpted most excellently indeed! I thought it would be good anyway, but you have surpassed my expectations. It also fits REALLY well with the body. Are those the original wings? Also, with the rider, it still looks great! A lot of the time, the rider and mount seem not to fit with each other aesthetically. Kudos!

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - cornixt - 07-27-2007 08:23 PM

I think those a Belakor wings.  It looks great, can't wait to see it painted.

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - minty - 07-28-2007 03:45 AM

hi, can I steal your Idea?

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Ishkur Cinderhat - 07-28-2007 04:18 AM

This model turned out great. Can't wait to see it painted! Happy

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Ghrask Dragh - 07-28-2007 05:14 AM

Quote:
AWESOME! Just pure awesome! lol. i bin lurking round these forums the for a little while now and its work like this thats inspiring me to get back into the whole miniatures thing!

That's made my day! Welcome, hope to see your stuff soon!

HBs:They are BeLakor wings. I was looking for some wings to match the pose of the Mark Gibbons sketch, all I took fron the sketch in the end was the wing-shape, the fact it's walking along and not taking off/flying or whatever the original was doing? and that it had a really grumpy face!

Thanks for Comments guys!

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Xander - 07-28-2007 11:04 AM

This guy looks amazing.  You managed to do out with the "ugly" face and bring in a majestic looking face.  Something more befitting of the Lammasu.

Congrats!

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - thyrk the butcher - 08-03-2007 07:07 PM

Takes Hat off to u that is one of the best Lammasu i have ever seen

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Lord Darkash - 08-03-2007 07:22 PM

Fantastic GS-fu! 1000 slaves for your industries!

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Canix - 08-04-2007 06:36 AM

He is great a formidable lammusu coolTakes Hat off

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Grongi Blackbeard - 09-25-2007 04:44 PM

this is simply awsome!Takes Hat off

cant wait to see it paintedHashut!

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Ghrask Dragh - 09-25-2007 05:05 PM

I had to look twice when I saw a new post on this thread!

Quote:
this is simply awsome!

cant wait to see it painted

Thank You very much! what happened here is I spent so long sculpting the model the momentum kind of left, if you know what I mean. It is still sitting on my desk ready to be painted after a few more additions here and there like a few bits and peices on the horns, more hair, more chains and a decent base.
It will definetly be finished, just not sure when Cheers!

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - grunts - 09-25-2007 05:28 PM

oh great google-moogle, how'd i miss this thread!  That is a stupendous sculpt!

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - wallacer - 09-25-2007 05:33 PM

I actually prefer it to the GW one.

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Willmark - 09-25-2007 05:35 PM

Seriously. Wow, just Wow, this thing is ridiculous... and in a good way Paint the damn thing already!

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Tallhat - 09-25-2007 09:51 PM

I am looking really forward to seeing this thing painted. Bloody well done there.

- Tallhat

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Grongi Blackbeard - 09-26-2007 12:37 PM

Quote:

are you kidding? this is MUCH better than the GW one

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - wallacer - 09-26-2007 04:56 PM

Grongi Blackbeard Wrote:

Quote:

are you kidding? this is MUCH better than the GW one

Yes, it is.  That's why I said I prefer it.

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - AGPO - 10-06-2007 08:25 AM

i liked the old lammasu head, but I far prefer this conversion, kudos my friend

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Ghrask Dragh - 10-06-2007 05:12 PM

The new interest in this thread has goaded me out of updating my Night Goblin army and back to this little project.
I have finished modelling the base and am starting a few of the improvments to the Lammasu, during which time I started thinking about the colour-scheme and realised still I have no colour-scheme! I have no idea what colour to paint the Lammasu, the original model was painted with black skin and a red beard Unsure needless to say it will not happen here, well not the red beard anyway, the body is that of a bull but I don't want to paint it brown or white with black patterns and the face is human(ish) so should I paint it in flesh tones?
I am stuck on this and fortunetly have enough to do with the sculting that it is not so much of a problem yet. I would like to hear any thoughts or ideas any of you might have on the subject, so please... what should I do?

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Canix - 10-06-2007 06:53 PM

I have been thinking about the same thing as my taraus and lammusu are now based and undercoated .
I was thinking of black fading thro purple to blue but very dark with subtle lightblue highlight for my lammusu as the taurus will be flaming(added lots of GS flames on hooves)Hashut!
A problem i am still pondering is how to represent the billowing clouds of magic around the lammusuRespect to the Hat!

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Ghrask Dragh - 10-07-2007 09:37 AM

The magic thing is a struggle, I was thinking about burned/scarred symbols over the Lammasu body, but then it would seem too forced imo and the Lammasu is magic by nature so that was out of the window!
The blue sounds good but I am set on using blue for the sorcerer ontop so I don't think I should use it for the creature aswell. I was thinking of doing a lion tail and sculpting the hooves on the back legs the same as a lions claws to try and pass it off as a big chunky looking lion, which might work as the hair I have done and will add to looks abit like a mane.

Quote:
Canix
A problem i am still pondering is how to represent the billowing clouds of magic around the lammusu Respect to the Hat!

That will be a problem, the standard for smoke is cotton wool or steel wool but it's hard to make them look good. I would say the cotton wool is worth a try with maybe some sort of dye or watered down paint used lightly in places, maybe green or blue? You are going to post pics of them right, that taurus sounds awesome!, you have to post them!

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Canix - 10-07-2007 01:06 PM

I will still wip but am taking photos as i goRespect to the Hat!
Thats how i was thinking cotton steel wool purple and blue and silver and sparse amounts only will see

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Arlon - 11-06-2007 01:32 AM

you know i know a guy who could make the best gyro copter youve ever seen from green stuff and a watch
but i honestly think that this is the best green stuff work ive seen
please apply to gw

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Kera foehunter - 11-06-2007 06:25 AM

wow that is perfict  great job

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - AGPO - 11-11-2007 09:11 AM

Can we see the painted model soon please?

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Ghrask Dragh - 11-11-2007 04:56 PM

Some apologies are in order here guys. I have recently started a new job which is taking up alot of my painting and modeling time and is very tiering indeed, that coupled with all the football I played meant that I didn't get anything done for a while. However, due to it getting dark so early this time of year alot of the fooball is off and I have alot more free time to get back to Chaos Dwarfs and my local Games Workshop!! Cheers!

I have also been turning this mess...

into this...

which should make painting alot easier no matter how tiered I am! it's not all good news for this thread I'm afraid. Although I now have all this free time to get to work I really want to start building a good chunk of my army, so the near future will be less of the monsterous characters and more of the units and warmachines.

So whilst there might be no update here for a while you can expect an army blog very soon.

Thanks again for kind words guys! Cheers!

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Kera foehunter - 11-12-2007 06:06 AM

nice work station. mine is more like your first picture

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Willmark - 11-13-2007 08:42 AM

Wow much neater and tiddier then my messy "man cave".

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Cryozen - 11-26-2007 05:36 PM

indeed, good work tidying up, i wish i could bring up the courage or even will to do it to my desk. but lets c that lammasu painted soon, eh? =P

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Hashut's Blessing - 11-27-2007 10:26 AM

Glad ya got it tidied up and can now start painting again soon. I also noticed that someone is watching Star Wars Episode VI: The Return of the Jedi. Well done to that person!

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Ishkur Cinderhat - 11-27-2007 01:38 PM

Hashut's Blessing Wrote:
Glad ya got it tidied up and can now start painting again soon. I also noticed that someone is watching Star Wars Episode VI: The Return of the Jedi. Well done to that person!

That must be a screensaver of some sort. Such great movies cannot be watched on such small television screens! Wink

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - AGPO - 11-27-2007 03:13 PM

I wouldn't call Jedi a great movie myself, but back on topic - good work with the clear up. I've found that since I've been pressed for space my area has suddenly become much tidier

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Willmark - 11-27-2007 03:27 PM

Second that AGPO! In fact I'll start a topic in off topic about that very thing...

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - AGPO - 11-27-2007 03:58 PM

Good to see the off topic thread still going strong, fears it would die unfounded it seems

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Willmark - 11-30-2007 05:01 PM

Yep reports of its demise are over-exagerated.

Anyways back on topic: where are the finished photos of this master piece? Don't make us come over there!

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Kera foehunter - 11-30-2007 05:55 PM

What's in all the bends that the balrog††on top looks like a lot of cool stuff

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Khaosbeardling - 11-30-2007 06:45 PM

I wish I had a permanent place for a work station, I have to paint either in my room on a box or paint in the kitchen.  I want nice leather chair when I paint too!  Shock

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Kera foehunter - 12-01-2007 06:59 AM

well i paint at my computer table .Thank God i never made a mess.

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Ishkur Cinderhat - 12-01-2007 01:20 PM

I usually paint in my living room - either on the couch table or on the computer table if I happen to paint during daylight (which means either weekend or during vacation). After a few hours my back hurts either way Sorcerer

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Hashut's Blessing - 12-01-2007 07:51 PM

OffT: As do I Kera, but from the "Post Pics of Yourself" thread, yours is MUCH bigger than mine. But, I'm at uni and can only just egt into my room, let alone have a big desk Big Grin

OnT: When's it going to be completed then?

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Willmark - 12-01-2007 08:08 PM

Methinks we need a topic in off topic for picturings of everyone's workshop, painting area, "man cave" etc...

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Kera foehunter - 12-02-2007 06:14 AM

You right Willmark !! that would be cool

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - AGPO - 12-02-2007 05:25 PM

I have to keep all my Warhammer stuff in one small cupboard with a draw at my desk for paints and current projects. The rest of my collection resides in its storage boxes in the loft.

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - TheChaosDwarfBehemeth - 12-06-2007 07:34 AM

Man i think that the face on the lamasu is amazing. did u do it step by step over a period of time ? or all at once?

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Ghrask Dragh - 12-12-2007 07:03 AM

Sorry missed your post 'Behemeth!
Each step is done after the green-stuff from previous step is dried, if you rush it the green-stuff your sculpting on top of might loose its shape if its not dried properly which will effect the layers going on after it, you don't want that to happen!
So, always wait untill green-stuff is completly dry before sculpting again over the top of it, it takes a bit longer but ultimetly is worth it.

Cheers!

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Xander - 12-12-2007 11:41 AM

So when does this chap get some paint?

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Willmark - 12-12-2007 02:55 PM

Seriously the model has been naked so long, Jenna Jameison is looking clothed in comparison.

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - ashur - 12-12-2007 03:23 PM

I agree, when can we see them painted?
The hat is enormous, and Im pro-hats. You beat the old bull rider.Takes Hat off

Post 100!! I never thought Il last this long.

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Ghrask Dragh - 12-13-2007 03:25 AM

OK, I have about 6/7 warriors to finish to complete my first unit of Chaos Dwarfs, after that I have some simple bolt thrower conversions to do so I will bring the Sorcerer on Lammasu out with those and finish then. I have a bit more converting to do and then I will start painting it, I will say however if I feel I am rushing it I will stop, dispite all the neglect I am quite fond of this model and don't want to do anything to spoil it like a rush paint job.
So it will be back on my desk in about a week, I'm not entirely sure what I am going to do with it so I don't know when it will be finished. I do get a little time off for Christmas so maybe around then... stay tuned!

Cheers!

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Ishkur Cinderhat - 12-13-2007 06:55 AM

Willmark Wrote:
Seriously the model has been naked so long, Jenna Jameison is looking clothed in comparison.

ROFL Happy - worthy of being used as a signature, this one!

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Willmark - 12-13-2007 10:46 AM

Feel free, I'm on a kick based on my Anakin sig & avatar.

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Xander - 08-15-2008 10:27 AM

Judo Bump.

Big Grin

How are the big hats progressing?

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Ghrask Dragh - 08-15-2008 12:02 PM

Big Grin Thank you Xander Wink

I traded my big hats for some 3rd Ed stuff from Uzkul Werit, I didn't like the way they ranked up and ended up being way too much work for me.

Fear not, when I do start this guy again he will remain big-hatted Happy Having seen what Ishkur has done with Big-Hats I might do something with them at some point (might sneek a hat or two into my green army too Takes Hat off) I'm still really happy with the sorcerer but not with the Lammasu, I think I can do something alot better! which is pretty much the reason I've not picked this guy up in long time, it's not going to be just a paint job anymore... it's going to be a re-sculpt!

You will probably see a Great Taurus before a Lammasu

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Xander - 08-15-2008 12:59 PM

Haha!  Yes, I had noticed the 3rd edition style in your blog and wondered what had occurred.

A resculpt, huh?  Crazy!

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Willmark - 08-15-2008 01:03 PM

*stares in disbelief*

That warrants a resculpt? While everyone knows I'm no hatter that thing is utterly amazing.

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Kera foehunter - 08-16-2008 07:39 AM

*Kera Blushes*  He still naked!!!!!! Put some paint on him please

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Hashut's Blessing - 08-16-2008 10:24 AM

If you're going to resculpt, sell that one and use the money for new parts to do a new sculpt! If I had the money, I'd buy it in a cinch!

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - two_heads_talking - 08-20-2008 11:31 AM

Shoot, I'd be willing to pay a bit extra just to have the same conversions done to one of mine.. I'd also buy it but it seems that HB beat me to the punch..

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Hashut's Blessing - 08-20-2008 11:46 AM

two_heads_talking: A) it assumes he's wishing to sell and Cool I may not be able to buy it anyhow Wink

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - puppet host - 09-05-2008 08:46 PM

i cant wait to see this all painted up this is a work of art

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Willmark - 08-21-2017 09:17 AM

*cough, cough, cough*

Sure is dusty in here.

This guy has been living inside of Grask's desk drawer he's had kids, sent them off to Chaos Dwarf school and they've had kids.

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Ghrask Dragh - 08-21-2017 10:41 AM

09-06-2008 to 08-21-2017

Wow, nearly 10 years,  like didn't feel old enough already Sorcerer

I'm feeling a the love again for all things Chaos Dwarf, including big hats, so who knows. He hasn't found a home anywhere else yet so why not....

RE: Sorcerer on Lammasu WIP - Admiral - 08-21-2017 12:11 PM

High time. The shouts grow vivid: "Paint it! Paint it!"

This was one of the many delightful gems stumbled across during image salvage. Takes Hat off