Author Messagewill trade my 6 year old for bighats
JMR
Bull Centaur Lord

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 510
Golden Hat - Silver                               
RE: will trade my 6 year old for bighatsJMR 04-05-2012

@Thommy: There's another one just like you?!?

On topic: I question the legality of this proposal. Respect to the Hat!

My blogs:
-Renewed Chaos Dwarf log- -Manticlicious Chaos Dwarves-
-Dark Elves with a hint of Slaanesh- -Other stuff-
04-05-2012 06:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thommy H
Zhatan the Black

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 3
Slaves: 444
Wiki - Major Contributor Word of Hashut - Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Gold Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Artisan's Contest - Gold x2 Veteran Medal - Bronze Best Contributor - 2011 Artisan's Contest - Bronze                               
RE: will trade my 6 year old for bighatsThommy H 04-05-2012

JMR Wrote:
@Thommy: There's another one just like you?!?

Correct, but one is pretty.

Serial Writist - lots and lots of short fiction, written by me, regularly updated.

My models:
The Legion of Astragoth | The Dark Crusade of Mousillon | The Destroyer Cult | Les Défenseurs du Béniterre | Storm Over Béniterre | Force Belial

My rules:
Chaos Dwarfs Warscroll Compendium

04-05-2012 06:06 PM
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

Market Rep: 13
Slaves: 1407
Best Attitude - 2016 Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Artisan's Contest - Silver Golden Hat - Bronze Diplomat Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Scribe's Contest Veteran Artisan's Contest - Gold Scribe's Contest Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x2 Scribe's Contest - Silver x2 Artisan's Contest - Bronze                               
RE: will trade my 6 year old for bighatsAbecedar 04-05-2012

Don't want the kids jonjon but how much for the wife?

@ Thommy, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Last Time I Bled for my Hobby  =  27 June 17(ouchy); 15 June 17
Last Time I glued my fingers together = 30th, 29th & 27th June 17; 16 June 17

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.
04-05-2012 07:17 PM
cornixt
Brewer of Daemonic Beer

Group: Hashut's Admin
Slaves: 1304
Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Word of Hashut - Contributor Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Attitude - 2011 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Veteran Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Bronze                               
RE: will trade my 6 year old for bighatscornixt 04-05-2012

Thommy H Wrote:
It's nice that you think my wife is so devious and malevolent that she'd actually plot to have me father a child against my will, but we really are of one mind on this issue. We're very similar people - a thought that I assume fills you all with terror.

You misunderstand; it's not her who is plotting against you, it is the universe due to your glee in not having any kids.

There's a lot more in the wiki than you think, check out the wiki contents

Like a Great Taurus in a Cathay shop.

"No Mr Bond, I expect you to k'daii."
04-05-2012 07:22 PM
Kera foehunter
Zharr Nauggund Alpha Female

Market Rep: 14
Slaves: 153
Best Attitude - 2007 Best Attitude - 2008 Word of Hashut - Contributor Best Attitude - 2012 Veteran Medal - Bronze Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze                               
RE: will trade my 6 year old for bighatsKera foehunter 04-05-2012

Odd  i found this on face book !
Oldman , lays around drinks too much and fart all the time.. complains  plays with little metal men
Will someone one please take him off my hands Real cheep  or trade for a beat up pick up

Sign  Mrs Jon jon

Hey those little Angles can't be any trouble !!
come on !!  cute family there jon jon

The last of female chaos dwarf
04-05-2012 07:48 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thommy H
Zhatan the Black

Wiki - Major Contributor Word of Hashut - Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Gold Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Artisan's Contest - Gold x2 Veteran Medal - Bronze Best Contributor - 2011 Artisan's Contest - Bronze                               

I don't want to get into it, but the odds of our chosen methods of contraception all failing at the same time are near enough 1 in a million. Unless we have sex a million times, the universe would have to work quite hard to surprise us.

We are quite serious about not wanting children.

Serial Writist - lots and lots of short fiction, written by me, regularly updated.

My models:
The Legion of Astragoth | The Dark Crusade of Mousillon | The Destroyer Cult | Les Défenseurs du Béniterre | Storm Over Béniterre | Force Belial

My rules:

04-05-2012 07:57 PM
stephanavich
Hobgoblin

Slaves: 6

RE: will trade my 6 year old for bighatsstephanavich 04-05-2012

Thommy H Wrote:
I don't want to get into it, but the odds of our chosen methods of contraception all failing at the same time are near enough 1 in a million. Unless we have sex a million times, the universe would have to work quite hard to surprise us.

Just saying, but if you had sex a million times there'd be a ~63% chance of pregnancy!

I have to say that I am definitely not planning to have offspring any time soon. Although, as my mother used to say "Children are like farts. You can tolerate your own, but you can't stand other people's!" She is a very weird woman.

04-05-2012 08:06 PM
Kera foehunter

Best Attitude - 2007 Best Attitude - 2008 Word of Hashut - Contributor Best Attitude - 2012 Veteran Medal - Bronze Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze                               

Yea like she want you to beg for a million time tommy
every woman has a limit on whinning and begginng
lol

04-05-2012 08:13 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thommy H
Zhatan the Black

More to the point, it would mean making love every night for almost three millennia. And what 3,000-year-old has the energy to do it that much?

My models:

My rules:

04-05-2012 08:17 PM
Kera foehunter

A woman Happy

04-05-2012 08:33 PM
Zanko
Prime Frurndar of Hashut

Market Rep: 11
Slaves: 1179
Blackshard Army Medal - 10000 PTS Image Gallery Contributor - Blackshard Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Gold Diplomat Medal - Bronze Major Prize Sponsor Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help Golden Hat - Gold                               
RE: will trade my 6 year old for bighatsZanko 04-06-2012

Is your boy housetrained and will he share his toys with another 6 years old boy?

Ahh and he must learn German, is it an impediment for him?

And we must talk about the shipping and the postage!

Hashut!

"Frurndar are still existing!"
               The Lizard King 

04-06-2012 03:07 AM
Baggronor
The Forgemaster

Market Rep: 9
Slaves: 617
Army Showcase Best Contributor - 2009 Word of Hashut - Contributor Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Contributor - 2010 Best Contributor - 2012 Best General - 2013 Major Prize Sponsor Hellsmith - Gold                               
RE: will trade my 6 year old for bighatsBaggronor 04-06-2012

JonJon, just think of when they're all grown up and useful. Or just grown up and living somewhere else Wink

Quote:
Unless we have sex a million times, the universe would have to work quite hard to surprise us.

Your methods of contraception are positively hazardous compared to mine. As a raving hermit who spends as much time as possible alone sculpting tiny little bearded men or drawing, there is actually 0% chance of me being lumbered with unwanted offspring. Ever.

http://www.titanwargames.com
04-06-2012 05:51 AM
Thommy H
Zhatan the Black

RE: will trade my 6 year old for bighatsThommy H 04-06-2012

I'll give you the same advice I give all my single friends: just find the perfect person who shares all your beliefs and interests living five doors down from you, get them to go out with you, stay together for eight years and then get married. It worked for me, so I don't see what the problem is.

My models:

My rules:

04-06-2012 07:53 AM
JonJon
Banned

Group: Excommunicated
Market Rep:
Slaves: 27

RE: will trade my 6 year old for bighatsJonJon 04-06-2012

[quote=Abecedar]
Don't want the kids jonjon but how much for the wife

I am willing to do a one for one exchange ( equal value)

Im a pretty Butterfly,skipping from flower to flower,listening to Nora Jones and bent on world domination.
04-06-2012 02:37 PM
JonJon
Banned

Market Rep:

MyBB  RE: will trade my 6 year old for bighatsJonJon 04-06-2012

Zanko Wrote:
Is your boy housetrained and will he share his toys with another 6 years old boy?

Ahh and he must learn German, is it an impediment for him?

And we must talk about the shipping and the postage!

Hashut!

He does not speak german ,but he does speak American,which of course is an international language  loved and spoken by all

Im a pretty Butterfly,skipping from flower to flower,listening to Nora Jones and bent on world domination.
04-06-2012 02:42 PM
JonJon
Banned

Market Rep:

[quote=Kera foehunter]
Odd  i found this on face book !
Oldman , lays around drinks too much and fart all the time.. complains  plays with little metal men
Will someone one please take him off my hands Real cheep  or trade for a beat up pick up

Sign  Mrs Jon jon

I am willing to sell a Kera foehunter ,she is probably not housebroken but can be trained with the proper electric shock equipment,but hurry they don't hold there value

04-06-2012 02:48 PM
Baggronor
The Forgemaster

Market Rep: 9
Slaves: 617
Army Showcase Best Contributor - 2009 Word of Hashut - Contributor Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Contributor - 2010 Best Contributor - 2012 Best General - 2013 Major Prize Sponsor Hellsmith - Gold                               
RE: will trade my 6 year old for bighatsBaggronor 04-06-2012

Quote:
I'll give you the same advice I give all my single friends: just find the perfect person who shares all your beliefs and interests living five doors down from you, get them to go out with you, stay together for eight years and then get married. It worked for me, so I don't see what the problem is.

Ahhhh. Yeah, I got to the 'stay together for 8 years part' but then got dumped after 3 years instead. So that's what I did wrong.

Quote:
he does speak American,which of course is an international language  loved and spoken by all

No, that's English; American isn't a language Wink

http://www.titanwargames.com
04-06-2012 04:16 PM
Kera foehunter

RE: will trade my 6 year old for bighatsKera foehunter 04-06-2012

Reply to selling one Kera foehunter
Happy

One doesn't own a Kera foehunter !! nor will ever own one
The year of shrinks  and shock treatment have not effected me   nor have broken my Sprite
And this total package  is in prime shape  no damage  
Can go from 0 to total bitch in 1 . 5 seconds  this leaves mere mortal in the wave of a atomic bomb.

Breaking the sprite of one man  right now !!  and yes planing to have lots of kids
then on to would domination
Happy

04-06-2012 04:42 PM
JonJon
Banned

Market Rep:

Kera foehunter Wrote:
Reply to selling one Kera foehunter
Happy

One doesn't own a Kera foehunter !! nor will ever own one
The year of shrinks  and shock treatment have not effected me   nor have broken my Sprite
And this total package  is in prime shape  no damage  
Can go from 0 to total bitch in 1 . 5 seconds  this leaves mere mortal in the wave of a atomic bomb.

Breaking the sprite of one man  right now !!  and yes planing to have lots of kids
then on to would domination
Happy

Do not own but am willing to dart and capture,training up to buyer

04-06-2012 04:57 PM
JonJon
Banned

Market Rep:

Quote:
he does speak American,which of course is an international language  loved and spoken by all

No, that's English; American isn't a language Wink
[/quote]

No it's a virus,resistance is futile

04-06-2012 05:01 PM
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites