Author Messagewill trade my 6 year old for bighats
JonJon
Banned

Group: Excommunicated
Market Rep:
Slaves: 27

will trade my 6 year old for bighatsJonJon 04-05-2012

Hi

I am the proud parent of 2 children one boy and one girl,and since Im a fool 7 years ago I agreed with my wife that we did not want are children raised by strangers in childcare so we would change are work around where one of us would always be home with the kids. I work nights and my wife works days and this has worked out pretty good for the first 3 years. I would work midnight  to eight in the morning at the prison and I would come home put on the  apron make breakfast ,change diapers and COOKIES I could make them and  sing manly songs to my boy. All was well I got so good at this  I could even paint miniatures.

STRONGE AND MIGHTY WAS I !  Then I decided my boy needs a sibling and I  told my wife (WOMAN ...bring forth another child and a girlchild sprung forth from her loins) and now 3 years later the girl is very pretty and sweet except for the bad habit of chasing the cats with a wooden spoon and her inability to potty train not a problem. Now my boy is 6 very bright, good in school loves his motherand pretty good at sports things are going well.

I recently bought an Ipad downloaded Angrybirds and Spiderman for him to play and explained to him there would be no more games this month,that he would have to earn more games thru chores and good grades.That was 2 weeks ago.

Well both of my children woke up with a nasty cough this morning ,so i decided to let him stay home from school,since he has spring holiday starting friday I didnt see the harm. So I gave him the Ipad and started breakfast then feed them,all was well .

I picked up the Ipad its in Japenees or Chinees and the keyboard has been reconfigured so I cant even type,I havent had more than 4 hours sleep a night in 7 years and Ive lost the ability to spell, I just grounded my boy from the computer and Ipad and TV till the END OF TIME. I am now googling how to fix my ipad the house smells like diapers and ... Please someone take these children from me.

Jon

Im a pretty Butterfly,skipping from flower to flower,listening to Nora Jones and bent on world domination.

This post was last modified: 04-05-2012 11:51 AM by JonJon.

04-05-2012 11:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Taurian
Chaos Dwarf Daemonsmith

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 4
Slaves: 47

RE: will trade my 6 year old for bighatsTaurian 04-05-2012

Hmmm, couple questions:
1) Is he strong?
2) Can he swing an axe?
Firewood ain't cheap anymore unless you cut yer own...

JK, obviously

04-05-2012 12:35 PM
stephanavich
Hobgoblin

Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 6

RE: will trade my 6 year old for bighatsstephanavich 04-05-2012

Press the little icon that looks like a globe next to the space bar until english letters appear Wink

04-05-2012 12:40 PM
JonJon
Banned

Market Rep:

RE: will trade my 6 year old for bighatsJonJon 04-05-2012

im sure he can learn to chop wood and i will ship him next day

Im a pretty Butterfly,skipping from flower to flower,listening to Nora Jones and bent on world domination.

This post was last modified: 04-05-2012 12:53 PM by JonJon.

04-05-2012 12:49 PM
Blue in VT
Daemon Prince of Hashut

Market Rep: 24
Slaves: 356
Golden Hat - Bronze                               
RE: will trade my 6 year old for bighatsBlue in VT 04-05-2012

I feel your pain brother!  its the lack of sleep that is slowly killing me...why the F*&% do kids get up so damn early!  and throughout the night?!

I had a similiar situation with my iPhone...my 18 month old got ahold of it and deleted several apps and hid other ones in folders where they didn't belong.  Of course that shoes you just how intuitive the iphone is...even my little dude can figure out how to manipulate it...he just doesn't do it right yet!

Good luck with your trade....I aint biting! my plate is full enough already!

cheers,

Blue

A huge thanks to Pyro for my Avatar!!
My painting/collecting blog: http://bluesmarauders.blogspot.com/

04-05-2012 01:12 PM
Thommy H
Zhatan the Black

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 3
Slaves: 293
Wiki - Major Contributor Word of Hashut - Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Gold Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Artisan's Contest - Gold x2 Veteran Medal - Bronze Best Contributor - 2011 Artisan's Contest - Bronze                               
RE: will trade my 6 year old for bighatsThommy H 04-05-2012

Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of the awesome time I'm having drinking beer and not having kids.

Buy my book (UK link)

Serial Writist - lots and lots of short fiction, written by me, regularly updated.

My models:
The Legion of Astragoth | The Dark Crusade of Mousillon | The Destroyer Cult | Les Défenseurs du Béniterre | Storm Over Béniterre | Force Belial

My rules:
Warhammer: Chaos Dwarfs

04-05-2012 01:15 PM
JonJon
Banned

Market Rep:

Thommy we dont mind that you get to have all the fun playing games drinking beer and being free, BUT ITS WRONG TO RUB IT IN!

04-05-2012 01:34 PM
furrie
hat lover

Slaves: 221

RE: will trade my 6 year old for bighatsfurrie 04-05-2012

Thommy H Wrote:
Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of the awesome time I'm having drinking beer and not having kids.

This made my day Tongue

My blog with big hatters

Hashut's Blessing Wrote:
I like big hats and I cannot lie, you other brothers can't deny, when a dwarf walks in with an iddy biddy thing and wears it on his head, you get sprung...

Kera foehunter Wrote:
But there is only one choice
Big hats anything else is just a emo Dwarf

04-05-2012 01:34 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JonJon
Banned

Market Rep:

.  this is why I do it

04-05-2012 01:37 PM
JonJon
Banned

Market Rep:

this too

04-05-2012 01:39 PM
Thommy H
Zhatan the Black

Wiki - Major Contributor Word of Hashut - Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Gold Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Artisan's Contest - Gold x2 Veteran Medal - Bronze Best Contributor - 2011 Artisan's Contest - Bronze                               

See, from that photo alone, I could have told you not to lend him your iPad.

Buy my book (UK link)

Serial Writist - lots and lots of short fiction, written by me, regularly updated.

My models:
The Legion of Astragoth | The Dark Crusade of Mousillon | The Destroyer Cult | Les Défenseurs du Béniterre | Storm Over Béniterre | Force Belial

My rules:

04-05-2012 01:48 PM
cornixt
Brewer of Daemonic Beer

Group: Hashut's Admin
Slaves: 1201
Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Word of Hashut - Contributor Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Attitude - 2011 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
RE: will trade my 6 year old for bighatscornixt 04-05-2012

Thommy H Wrote:

You just sealed your fate with that comment. I'll be saying congratulations to you and your wife in 9 months.

There's a lot more in the wiki than you think, check out the wiki contents

Like a Great Taurus in a Cathay shop.

"No Mr Bond, I expect you to k'daii."
04-05-2012 01:55 PM
JonJon
Banned

Market Rep:

I didnt say I was smart Thommy,All 3 of them are smarter than me, I rule by strength alone and that is fadeing

04-05-2012 01:56 PM
Thommy H
Zhatan the Black

cornixt Wrote:
You just sealed your fate with that comment. I'll be saying congratulations to you and your wife in 9 months.

I assure you, she is very much in agreement with me Cheers!Cheers! <-- us

Buy my book (UK link)

My models:

My rules:

04-05-2012 02:00 PM
JonJon
Banned

Market Rep:

good luck with that,your doomed

04-05-2012 02:10 PM
vulcanologist
The Mongrel General

Market Rep: 1
Slaves: 258
Veteran Medal - Bronze Word of Hashut - Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Gold                               
RE: will trade my 6 year old for bighatsvulcanologist 04-05-2012

Jon Jon I feel your pain! Very similar situation to you. I work long 15 hour night shifts and come home to grab a few hours sleep before returning to the grindstone and the little bit of time I do have I have to spend with the kids! I've got a 17 year old son and was just getting my life back but now I've got a 4 year old daughter and a 16month old nightmare too!
@ thommy...curse you! But your time will come then all us fathers will have our revenge!!

Check out lots of my other stuff on my blog: MY WEBSITE: http://vulcanologists.blogspot.co.uk/

MY CHAOS DWARF ARMY BLOG: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...p?tid=7773

MY BLOG OF EVERYTHING ELSE: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...?tid=10173

MY BLOOD BOWL BLOG: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...?tid=10338

MY WEBSITE: http://vulcanologists.blogspot.co.uk/

Remember to build your new house ziggurat shaped!
04-05-2012 02:21 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cornixt
Brewer of Daemonic Beer

Group: Hashut's Admin
Slaves: 1201
Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Word of Hashut - Contributor Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Attitude - 2011 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
RE: will trade my 6 year old for bighatscornixt 04-05-2012

Thommy H Wrote:

cornixt Wrote:

I assure you, she is very much in agreement with me Cheers!Cheers! <-- us

You seem to think you have a choice! Contraception will secretly fail, and the next thing you know she'll be saying "You know how you like playing with little humanoids..."

There's a lot more in the wiki than you think, check out the wiki contents

Like a Great Taurus in a Cathay shop.

"No Mr Bond, I expect you to k'daii."
04-05-2012 04:22 PM
Thommy H
Zhatan the Black

It's nice that you think my wife is so devious and malevolent that she'd actually plot to have me father a child against my will, but we really are of one mind on this issue. We're very similar people - a thought that I assume fills you all with terror.

Buy my book (UK link)

My models:

My rules:

04-05-2012 04:29 PM
vulcanologist
The Mongrel General

Market Rep: 1
Slaves: 258
Veteran Medal - Bronze Word of Hashut - Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Gold                               
RE: will trade my 6 year old for bighatsvulcanologist 04-05-2012

Accidents happen!

Check out lots of my other stuff on my blog: MY WEBSITE: http://vulcanologists.blogspot.co.uk/

MY CHAOS DWARF ARMY BLOG: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...p?tid=7773

MY BLOG OF EVERYTHING ELSE: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...?tid=10173

MY BLOOD BOWL BLOG: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...?tid=10338

MY WEBSITE: http://vulcanologists.blogspot.co.uk/

Remember to build your new house ziggurat shaped!
04-05-2012 04:48 PM
JonJon
Banned

Market Rep:

Thommy H Wrote:
It's nice that you think my wife is so devious and malevolent that she'd actually plot to have me father a child against my will, but we really are of one mind on this issue. We're very similar people - a thought that I assume fills you all with terror.

Yes and yes

04-05-2012 05:41 PM
Pages (3): « First [1] 2 3 Next > Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites