Iron Daemon Assembly Instructions
Author MessageIron Daemon Assembly Instructions
The Gib
Chaos Dwarf Warrior

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 2
Slaves: 28

Iron Daemon Assembly InstructionsThe Gib 01-10-2013

I recently bought a non-assembled Iron Daemon from an individual on another forum.  However, the model did not come with instructions.  I knew this going into the deal, apparently the previous owner lost these.  I looked around and read some posts that said these were not difficult to put together, and looking at the model I think I could based on photos throughout the internet.  My only hangup is I would hate to get everything glued together and then notice I had a single piece left that goes somewhere I can no longer get to.  I am fairly new to fantasy, and completely new to forgeworld, and so I only noticed recently, after searching this forum, that some of the forgeworld models get counterfeited.  It seems most of these end up being with very weak material, which this is not.  Makes me as certain as I can be that this model is the real deal.  Also, not sure why someone would take the time to cast molds and then be too lazy to photocopy a set of instructions.  Anyway, all that to ask if anyone on the forum knows of somewhere there is a walk through for the assembly of the model?  Any help would be most appreciated.

01-10-2013 07:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grimbold Blackhammer
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 175
Best General - 2012 Scribe's Contest Silver Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help                               
RE: Iron Daemon Assembly InstructionsGrimbold Blackhammer 01-10-2013

Try contacting the manufacturer.  I believe it is against website policy to pass along assembly instructions as they are a copyrighted material.

Grimbold Blackhammer

01-10-2013 09:52 PM
gIL^
Playing Age of Sigmar

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 11
Slaves: 224

RE: Iron Daemon Assembly InstructionsgIL^ 01-10-2013

Forgeworld replaced mine, send them an email.

01-10-2013 11:29 PM
ViLe
Chaos Dwarf Warrior

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 2
Slaves: 32

RE: Iron Daemon Assembly InstructionsViLe 01-11-2013

before you assemble the ID take care that every part is "straight" . I bought mine assembled on ebay.. well it looks like it was build by skaven or some goblins now, very "twistet". And there was a fail part also... my ID has 3 big wheels and 3 small wheels instead of 2-4.. it took me some time to fix it a little bit.

Don´t be a skeleton. Life sucks then you crumble.
01-11-2013 08:42 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hello all!  Excitement ensues!  Assembly instructions needed Jaroloth 5 322 04-08-2019 04:43 AM
Last Post: Jasko
  iron daemon instructions Timothy Archer 2 732 09-04-2017 11:54 AM
Last Post: sneggy
  Iron Daemon sub assemblies for painting Grimstonefire 0 877 07-18-2015 06:07 PM
Last Post: Grimstonefire
  Building instructions skullcracker TheHoodedMan 3 1,416 09-29-2014 10:45 PM
Last Post: Grimbold Blackhammer
  Iron Daemon base size? Admiral 2 1,856 02-10-2014 05:55 PM
Last Post: Admiral

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites