Post Reply  Post Thread 
Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »
My first Chaos Dwarf since the June Flood.
Author MessageMy first Chaos Dwarf since the June Flood.
Tarrakk Blackhand
Tarrakk Blackhand LIVES!!!

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 637
Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
RE: My first Chaos Dwarf since the June Flood.Tarrakk Blackhand 01-31-2014

Here's the Chaos Dwarf Heavy Weapon Unit.

They were converted from The Battle For Skull Pass Dwarf Miners. I used a lot of Green Stuff and Chaos Warrior parts.

This unit is known as "The Blue Axes". Originally, I painted them with Tremclad Gloss Grey paint. I left that colour on the axe heads.

Amaze your friends when you post your Chaos Dwarf model pictures on our forum at http://www.monster-hobbies.com today!

This post was last modified: 01-31-2014 01:34 AM by Tarrakk Blackhand.

01-31-2014 01:32 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yodrin
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Market Rep: 1
Slaves: 296
Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Best Attitude - 2013 Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS                               
RE: My first Chaos Dwarf since the June Flood.Yodrin 01-31-2014

Thats a very cool banner!!

YODRIN'S P.BLOG: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...?tid=13137

Thommy H Wrote:
This thread is two years old. The kid in question is probably in prison by now.

01-31-2014 02:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tarrakk Blackhand

Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
RE: My first Chaos Dwarf since the June Flood.Tarrakk Blackhand 02-01-2014

Thank-you. It's from the spare pieces of the Arcane Ruins Scenery Set. I glued the two head halves back to back and then filed the outer seam line down so that they matched better.

Well, at least no one said that these guys looked "Happy" like the rest of the army. Big Grin

Amaze your friends when you post your Chaos Dwarf model pictures on our forum at http://www.monster-hobbies.com today!
02-01-2014 02:14 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tarrakk Blackhand

Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
RE: My first Chaos Dwarf since the June Flood.Tarrakk Blackhand 02-01-2014

No one showed up for the painting night on January 31st, 2014...I figure it was due to the falling snow. I, however, stayed at the store by myself until 8:00 pm and I got these three Chaos Warrior models assembled. (I made 12 models, but this is what I got finalized before I had to go.

These models originally came from Alexander Lepp and the metal Khorne shields, helmets, capes and swords came from Trevor 2.

I replaced some of the capes on Alex's figures because I wanted the 12 warriors to look uniformed instead of random. However, there will be 4 figures with different capes and helmets as I ran out of this style. These should look awesome when painted up!

This unit of Chaos Warriors will become allies to my Chaos Dwarfs if we ever get to play a Triumph and Treachery game.

02-01-2014 02:44 AM
Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Throng of Ahkalaz - Chaos Dwarf WIP - Update: 7th June 2019 TheGngrNoob 10 806 07-09-2019 08:59 PM
Last Post: Reaver of Uzkulak

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites