Pages (6): « First < Previous 2 3 4 5 [6] Last »
Olannon`s 2400 point Army Blog
Author MessageOlannon`s 2400 point Army Blog
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 10
Slaves: 214
Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016 Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Contributor - 2017 Best Attitude - 2017                               
RE: Olannon`s 2400 point Army BlogAdmiral 04-05-2014

Haha, I assumed they were blunderbussiers due to the brutal drakegun conversions. They look good, of course. Cheers!

News on CDO: Artisan's Contest XXVIII - Deadline 14th of November  ...  Etsy shop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings:
Fables. Songs. Proverbs. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules. Ninth Age concepts.
04-05-2014 06:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Olannon
Chaos Dwarf Warrior

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 41

RE: Olannon`s 2400 point Army BlogOlannon 05-24-2014

It has been too long, my friends! I took my High Elves to the Swedish Championship in Västerås a couple of weeks ago (see my ulthuan blog for details), and I`m intending to field them in a team tournament later this year as well so they`ll likely be my primary focus for some time.

Fear not however, I will make sure and get room for some Chaos Dwarfs here and there Wink I actually have a game planned today already and I`m looking to test out a somewhat different build. We`re still under ETC restrictions, so let`s have a look at how CD with Death can look like. First, my current list:

Quote:
Hashut Sorcerer-Prophet: Level 4, Chalice of Blood and Darkness, Talisman of Preservation, Enchanted Shield, Blood of Hashut = 420
Dark Castellan: BSB, Dragonhelm, Black Hammer of Hashut, Shield, Talisman of Endurance = 207
Metal Daemonsmith Sorcerer: Spellshield, Luckstone, Scroll of Shielding = 135
Hobgoblin Khan: Giant Wolf, Light Armour, Dragonbane Gem = 59
Hobgoblin Khan: Giant Wolf, Light Armour = 54
Characters = 875

Core:
26 Infernal Guard, Full Command, Great Weapons: 422
10 Infernal Guard, Fireglaives, Musician: 180
Core total: 602

Special:
Iron Daemon, Hellbound = 310
Deathshrieker Rocket Launcher = 100
Magma Cannon = 145
3 Bull Centaurs, Great Weapons, Musician = 155
Special total: 710

Rare:
Hellcannon = 210
Rare total: 210

Army total: 2397

So the Chalice has to go (-50 points). This opens up for the scroll (+25 points), but on the L4 I`m more keen to have the Earthing Rod (+20), which means the L1 has to lose scroll of shielding (-15). With the Blood of Hashut, I really don`t think armour is going to be that big of a problem, and with death being able to cast LD10 Spirit Leech 2 times is suddenly a strong option. The L1 thus goes to death. Without Hashut, the Black Hammer isn`t that strong unfortunately, so I`ll be looking to change the BSB`s equipment. Looking at the other 2, I`m thinking of the following:

Sorc-Prop: L4, Enchanted Shield, Talisman of Preservation, Earthing Rod, Blood of Hashut = 390
BSB: Armour of Bazherak the Cruel, Dawnstone, Great Weapon = 210
Sorcerer: Charmed Shield, Dispel Scroll = 125
Total = 725 (the previous total for these 3 was 762).

This leaves 40 points to play with, enough to upgrade the Sorcerer to L4 and give him the luckstone (for 165 in total).

The complete list then:

Quote:
Death Sorcerer-Prophet: L4, Enchanted Shield, Talisman of Preservation, Earthing Rod, Blood of Hashut = 390
Infernal Castellan BSB: Armour of Bazherak the Cruel, Dawnstone, Great Weapon = 210
Death Sorcerer: L2, Charmed Shield, Dispel Scroll, Luckstone = 165
Characters = 878

Core:

Special:
Magma Cannon = 145

Rare:
Hellcannon = 210

Army total: 2400

2400 points Army Development Thread<- complete with tactical musings, battle reports and more!
High Elf Army Development Thread

This post was last modified: 05-24-2014 04:28 AM by Olannon.

05-24-2014 04:05 AM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016 Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Contributor - 2017 Best Attitude - 2017                               
RE: Olannon`s 2400 point Army BlogAdmiral 05-24-2014

Nice list, I hope we'll have more conversion progress from you soon. Wink

By the way, your High Elves have a great colour scheme. They don't look like some fairytale butterflies or a bunch of thin people wrapped in Finland's flag, that's for sure!

News on CDO: Artisan's Contest XXVIII - Deadline 14th of November  ...  Etsy shop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings:
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules. Ninth Age concepts.

This post was last modified: 05-24-2014 04:20 AM by Admiral.

05-24-2014 04:19 AM
Olannon
Chaos Dwarf Warrior

Modelling? Yeah I`m hoping to get back to that as well Wink Thanks! I don`t know how many times people have asked if I play Dark Elves.

BR vs OK coming up Happy

2400 points Army Development Thread<- complete with tactical musings, battle reports and more!
05-24-2014 03:04 PM
Olannon
Chaos Dwarf Warrior

// Battle Report: 2400 vs Ogre Kingdoms (ETC) //

Finally a CD game again! This time I was facing an anticipated hard matchup, shooty OK!

My list:
Death Sorcerer-Prophet: L4, Enchanted Shield, Talisman of Preservation, Earthing Rod, Blood of Hashut = 390
Infernal Castellan BSB: Armour of Bazherak the Cruel, Dawnstone, Great Weapon = 210
Characters = 878

Core:

Special:
Magma Cannon = 145

Rare:
Hellcannon = 210

His list:
Heroes (575pts)
Bruiser (170pts)
General Great Weapon, Heavy Armour Crown of Command, The Other Trickster`s Shard
Bruiser (191pts)
Battle Standard Bearer, Great Weapon Maw Banner
Firebelly (214pts)
Great Weapon, Wizard Level 2 Dispel Scroll, Ruby Ring of Ruin

Core (610pts)
3x10x Gnoblars (25pts)
9 Ironguts (432pts)
Full command
Standard of Discipline
3 Ogres (103pts)
Bellower
Additional Hand Weapon

8 Leadbelchers (364pts)
Bellower, Champion
7 Maneaters (444pts)
Bellower, Poisoned Attacks , Stubborn
Maneaters (62pts)
A Brace of Ogre Pistols, Light Armour
3xSabretusk (21pts)

2xIronblaster (170 pts)
Total: 2396 pts

// Pre-battle thoughts and deployment //

This was an arranged matchup that we were both eager to play out. He wanted to see if a push was viable, which meant we were in for something interesting moves and decisions, as opposed to shooting at eachother for 6 turns.

The map was terrible. There was no corner to deploy in. I thought for a good while and ended up going with the Hellcannon having its flank to the piece of impassable on the West. This way his 3 main units would all be forced directly towards me and front arc would likely not be an issue. Despite the terrible map, I ended up with a decent position which I was hoping I`d be able to defend. Ironblaster was parked on my flank as far away from Maneaters as possible.

For magic my L4 got Spirit Leech, Soulblight, D&D, Purple Sun. L2 got Spirit Leech and Caress. He got Fireball and Flaming Sword.

With +1, I went first.

// CD T1 //

Ironblaster moves backwards, out of range for Leadbelchers. Magic is useless as he is so far away. Shooting sees Magma hit 2 Leadies, both wounded, both 3 wounds and 2 die! Lucky start. Panic passed. He`s made a mistake with one of his IB which I can see with the Hellcannon. I miss however. The Deathshrieker misses as well, so T1 for me was quick!

// OK T1 //

Everything advances. Leadies march as they cannot reach anything. Magic is contained. Shooting sees both IBs land a total of 1W on the Magma Cannon! Maneaters put 1W on the Hellcannon and kills a handler.

// CD T2 //

Ironblaster moves up 6", barely having a line to the corner og the gutstar. If they want to move towards my block, they risk getting stuck there in a very decent purple sun range. Magic sees the scroll come out vs said spell, but I still get D&D through on Leadies.

Shooting sees magma and Iron Daemon combine to put 8W on the guts. Hellcannon hits an IB, 3W. The Deathshrieker fails to follow up, I have to use my re-roll to avoid a misfire.

// OK T2 //

He moves up and finally kills the magma. Panic passed. Magic saw my scroll come out to prevent flaming sword.

// CD T3 //

Iron Daemon moves towards closest IB. IG move up, bulls move back to allow the Khan to move through, but he fails march test and thus cannot block the Guts. The other Khan blocks 2 cats (I forgot to put the second one in the army list for BC).

Magic sees Purple Fun rain through his Ironguts with devastating effect: though all characters pass LoS! the Guts all die. I also get Soulblight on an Ironblaster. In shooting I decide to try and kill off his ranged power first, despite the characters being LoS!-less. I finish off one Ironblaster (many thanks to the Iron Daemon) but the other is still alive.

// OK T3 //

General tries to charge Fireglaives (who failed to kill the Sabretusk, so annoying), being 11" away he rolls a 2 and a 1. The characters were blocking the Maneaters from marching but this surely didn`t help. Leadbelchers go into Iron Daemon. Ogres charge my bunker.

Magic sees him land Flaming Sword on the Leadies. Shooting sees IB fail. Combat sees him put a couple of wounds on the train of pain.

// CD T4 //

Bulls charge his General. He flees. Magic sees me double Spirit Leech and kill his general. Sun is stopped (I had a huge phase). Shooting sees me miss the Ironblaster yet again.

In combat, the Iron Daemon holds, 2 or 3W left but now flaming sword is about to run out. The Ogres flee, I reform 7-wide.

// OK T4 //

Maneaters charge Bulls, I hold. Magic sees me dispel flaming sword. Shooting sees IB fail again (this duel is really taking its time!).

In combat Bulls die and he overruns into Fireglaives.

// CD T5 //

I have a flank charge on his Maneaters with the bunker and take it. Magic sees Sun go off again, Firebelly fails LoS! and dies. A couple more die as well. Shooting sees Hellcannon misfire, but I get the `6` and the Ironblaster dies. In combat, all Fireglaives die but so do all of his Maneaters. My BSB takes a wound. He loses by 1, but holds.

After this his BSB dies without doing anything, Leadies fail to hurt ID and actually break from combat (I did 1W, he had D&D on him).

A true massacre to the Chaos Dwarfs, a 20-0 victory!

// Evaluation //

Pushing vs Death L4 with OK is just super hard. It makes for an interesting match, but in hindsight it is clear that you just need a lot of luck to pull this off.

Purple Sun and war machines were, as usual, the name of the game here. I do believe however that the Bull Centaurs are better replaced by a 2nd Deathshrieker, this gives me a lot more utility in shooty matchups and vs monsters etc. I`m also considering Hellbound for the Magma Cannon.

As always, C&C very welcome Happy

This post was last modified: 06-01-2014 04:07 PM by Olannon.

05-24-2014 03:30 PM
Olannon
Chaos Dwarf Warrior

// Battle Report: 2400 vs Ogre Kingdoms(ETC) //

Finally a CD game again! This time I was facing an anticipated hard matchup, shooty OK!

My list:
Characters = 878

Core:

Special:
Magma Cannon = 145

Rare:
Hellcannon = 210

His list:
Heroes (575pts)
Bruiser (170pts)
General Great Weapon, Heavy Armour Crown of Command, The Other Trickster`s Shard
Bruiser (191pts)
Battle Standard Bearer, Great Weapon Maw Banner
Firebelly (214pts)
Great Weapon, Wizard Level 2 Dispel Scroll, Ruby Ring of Ruin

Core (610pts)
3x10x Gnoblars (25pts)
9 Ironguts (432pts)
Full command
Standard of Discipline
3 Ogres (103pts)
Bellower
Additional Hand Weapon

8 Leadbelchers (364pts)
Bellower, Champion
7 Maneaters (444pts)
Bellower, Poisoned Attacks , Stubborn
Maneaters (62pts)
A Brace of Ogre Pistols, Light Armour
3xSabretusk (21pts)

2xIronblaster (170 pts)
Total: 2396 pts

This was an arranged matchup that we were both eager to play out. He wanted to see if a push was viable, which meant we were in for something interesting moves and decisions, as opposed to shooting at eachother for 6 turns.

The map was terrible. There was no corner to deploy in. I thought for a good while and ended up going with the Hellcannon having its flank to the piece of impassable on the West. This way his 3 main units would all be forced directly towards me and front arc would likely not be an issue. Despite the terrible map, I ended up with a decent position which I was hoping I`d be able to defend. Ironblaster was parked on my flank as far away from Maneaters as possible.

For magic my L4 got Spirit Leech, Soulblight, D&D, Purple Sun. L2 got Spirit Leech and Caress. He got Fireball and Flaming Sword.

With +1, I went first.

// CD T1 //

Ironblaster moves backwards, out of range for Leadbelchers. Magic is useless as he is so far away. Shooting sees Magma hit 2 Leadies, both wounded, both 3 wounds and 2 die! Lucky start. Panic passed. He`s made a mistake with one of his IB which I can see with the Hellcannon. I miss however. The Deathshrieker misses as well, so T1 for me was quick!

// OK T1 //

Everything advances. Leadies march as they cannot reach anything. Magic is contained. Shooting sees both IBs land a total of 1W on the Magma Cannon! Maneaters put 1W on the Hellcannon and kills a handler.

// CD T2 //

Ironblaster moves up 6", barely having a line to the corner og the gutstar. If they want to move towards my block, they risk getting stuck there in a very decent purple sun range. Magic sees the scroll come out vs said spell, but I still get D&D through on Leadies.

Shooting sees magma and Iron Daemon combine to put 8W on the guts. Hellcannon hits an IB, 3W. The Deathshrieker fails to follow up, I have to use my re-roll to avoid a misfire.

// OK T2 //

He moves up and finally kills the magma. Panic passed. Magic saw my scroll come out to prevent flaming sword.

// CD T3 //

Iron Daemon moves towards closest IB. IG move up, bulls move back to allow the Khan to move through, but he fails march test and thus cannot block the Guts. The other Khan blocks 2 cats (I forgot to put the second one in the army list for BC).

Magic sees Purple Fun rain through his Ironguts with devastating effect: though all characters pass LoS! the Guts all die. I also get Soulblight on an Ironblaster. In shooting I decide to try and kill off his ranged power first, despite the characters being LoS!-less. I finish off one Ironblaster (many thanks to the Iron Daemon) but the other is still alive.

// OK T3 //

General tries to charge Fireglaives (who failed to kill the Sabretusk, so annoying), being 11" away he rolls a 2 and a 1. The characters were blocking the Maneaters from marching but this surely didn`t help. Leadbelchers go into Iron Daemon. Ogres charge my bunker.

Magic sees him land Flaming Sword on the Leadies. Shooting sees IB fail. Combat sees him put a couple of wounds on the train of pain.

// CD T4 //

Bulls charge his General. He flees. Magic sees me double Spirit Leech and kill his general. Sun is stopped (I had a huge phase). Shooting sees me miss the Ironblaster yet again.

In combat, the Iron Daemon holds, 2 or 3W left but now flaming sword is about to run out. The Ogres flee, I reform 7-wide.

// OK T4 //

Maneaters charge Bulls, I hold. Magic sees me dispel flaming sword. Shooting sees IB fail again (this duel is really taking its time!).

In combat Bulls die and he overruns into Fireglaives.

// CD T5 //

I have a flank charge on his Maneaters with the bunker and take it. Magic sees Sun go off again, Firebelly fails LoS! and dies. A couple more die as well. Shooting sees Hellcannon misfire, but I get the `6` and the Ironblaster dies. In combat, all Fireglaives die but so do all of his Maneaters. My BSB takes a wound. He loses by 1, but holds.

After this his BSB dies without doing anything, Leadies fail to hurt ID and actually break from combat (I did 1W, he had D&D on him).

A true massacre to the Chaos Dwarfs, a 20-0 victory!

// Evaluation //

Pushing vs Death L4 with OK is just super hard. It makes for an interesting match, but in hindsight it is clear that you just need a lot of luck to pull this off.

Purple Sun and war machines were, as usual, the name of the game here. I do believe however that the Bull Centaurs are better replaced by a 2nd Deathshrieker, this gives me a lot more utility in shooty matchups and vs monsters etc. I`m also considering Hellbound for the Magma Cannon.

As always, C&C very welcome Happy

This post was last modified: 06-01-2014 02:37 PM by Olannon.

05-24-2014 03:30 PM
Olannon
Chaos Dwarf Warrior

RE: Olannon`s 2400 point Army BlogOlannon 05-26-2014

Short list musing update: the Bulls have to go. I need another war machine (deathshrieker). The remaining points will go into Hellbound on both the Deathshriekers: this creates a nice threat vs Hexwraiths, the Magma is still potent vs HE with BOTWD and the Deathshriekers are now significantly stronger in a shooting matchup. This leaves 5 small points for a utility item of sorts.

New list then:

Quote:
Death Sorcerer: L2, Dragonhelm, Dispel Scroll, Luckstone = 170
Characters = 883

Core:

Special:
Deathshrieker Rocket Launcher, Hellbound = 125
Magma Cannon = 145
Special total: 705

Rare:
Hellcannon = 210

This post was last modified: 05-26-2014 06:39 AM by Olannon.

05-26-2014 06:38 AM
Olannon
Chaos Dwarf Warrior

RE: Olannon`s 2400 point Army BlogOlannon 06-01-2014

Had a quick game vs DW today (most gunline matchups are quick affairs).

// Battle Report: 2400 vs Dwarfs(ETC) //

My list:
Death Sorcerer: L2, Dragonhelm, Dispel Scroll, Luckstone = 170
Characters = 883

Core:

Special:
Magma Cannon = 145
Special total: 705

Rare:
Hellcannon = 210

His list:
Runesmith General, shield, Rune of Spellbreaking, Master Rune of Balance138
Thane BSB, shield, Master rune of Grugni, Strollaz Rune 188
Runesmith, shield, Rune of Stone, 2x Rune of Spellbreaking 113
Engineer (Organ gun) 70

29 Longbeards, GW, FC 436
12 Quarrelers, GW 168

23 Hammerers, FC, Master Rune of Groth One Eye 427
Cannon, Rune of Forging 145
Cannon, Rune of Forging, Rune of Burning 150
Gyrocopter, vanguard 100

20 Irondrakes, musician, standard 320
Organ gun, Rune of accuracy 145
2400 points

I was eager to try this out with 2 Deathshriekers and Death. I had a feeling it`s an advantageous matchup for CD. I had to deploy first so put the Hellcannon in a corner with the artillery quickly following. All in all it was good, but I think vs DW I can deploy more aggressively: I am not afraid of my flanks (Iron Daemon can protect against the Gyro, which is the only threat here) and getting closer allows the magma cannon + death spells to make a greater impact.

I got Spirit Leech, Soulblight, D&D and Purple Fun on the L4, while the L2 took Spirit Leech and Caress.

Excuse the counts-as, my White Lions are GW IG while Archers are Fireglaives. Black warmachines are Deathshriekers while the painted RBT is the Magma Cannon.

With +1, I went first.

// CD T1 //

Iron Daemon was just inside 18" of the gyro after pivoting and promptly moved towards it. Fireglaives shuffled to get cover from the big tank. Khans moved around.

Magic saw a 6v5 split. I got a big cast of 4D6 D&D on his Hammerers, where he had the spell destroyer scroll. He tried to dispel (should´ve scrolled in my opinion) but failed.

In shooting, I killed a cannon with 1 Deathshrieker + 1 Hellcannon. Magma hit the Hammerers and they fled off the table! The last Deathshrieker hit the last cannon but failed to wound. Iron Daemon rounded things out with blasting away the Gyro!

// DW T1 //

He pushes towards me. Shooting sees Cannon take 5W off of the ID. The Irondrakes + OG follow up with 3 more, killing it completely.

// T2 //

I kill the last cannon and a few xbows, but get no spells through. Scroll is drawn. He keeps pushing but can`t kill anything. 1 Deathshrieker blows itself up.

// CD T3 //

I land IF D&D on Irondrakes (result contained) then make them flee with Hellcannon. The OG is killed as well.

Irondrakes rallied but the game was pretty much over. He withdrew and I couldn´t catch him so proceeded to shoot the xbows but couldn`t quite kill them all: 1 guy is remaining and preserves half their points.

Regardless it`s a solid win for the Chaos Dwarfs, counting up it`s a 14-6 victory!

// Evaluation //

I could`ve deployed more aggressively and likely will, the next time I encounter Dwarfs. Death is so much better than hashut mainly because you often have multiple critical spells for your opponent to stop, whereas hashut is usually all about either ashes or flames (and you won`t always get both, either!).

I`m happy with how the list plays but I must consider swapping Fireglaives for Gobbos.

Quick`n`fast game and report, hope you enjoyed the read regardless Wink

06-01-2014 02:51 PM
Olannon
Chaos Dwarf Warrior

RE: Olannon`s 2400 point Army BlogOlannon 06-02-2014

Some progress on the Iron Daemon at long last. Model finally done at least, with some very basic basecoats down as well:

06-02-2014 06:25 PM
Yodrin
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 1
Slaves: 296
Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Best Attitude - 2013 Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS                               
RE: Olannon`s 2400 point Army BlogYodrin 06-03-2014

Its so cool, I love it. Gonna look awesome when your done painting it!!!! now go paint Wink

YODRIN'S P.BLOG: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...?tid=13137

Thommy H Wrote:
This thread is two years old. The kid in question is probably in prison by now.

06-03-2014 08:56 AM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

RE: Olannon`s 2400 point Army BlogAdmiral 06-03-2014

Nice battle reports and great Iron Daemon. I look forward to see it completed!

Chaos Dwarf Writings:
06-03-2014 09:52 AM
Olannon
Chaos Dwarf Warrior

RE: Olannon`s 2400 point Army BlogOlannon 06-03-2014

Thanks guys Happy

Some more WiP shots. I decided to just start one place instead of basecoating the entire model, so instead I`m slowly working my way backwards. I am done with the guns, barrel and cockpit, but everything around needs some paint as well. I believe I have to keep the wheels largely black to preserve the dark feel: there is so much "daemonic flesh" now that the model could overall suddenly turn too bright.

06-03-2014 11:25 AM
Yodrin
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 1
Slaves: 296
Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Best Attitude - 2013 Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS                               
RE: Olannon`s 2400 point Army BlogYodrin 06-03-2014

It's coming on really nicely!!

YODRIN'S P.BLOG: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...?tid=13137

Thommy H Wrote:
This thread is two years old. The kid in question is probably in prison by now.

06-03-2014 01:46 PM
Pages (6): « First < Previous 2 3 4 5 [6] Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  2400 pts double horde Chaos Dwarf army Admiral 7 3,723 02-23-2015 01:06 AM
Last Post: Bloodbeard
  Another 2400 point list Morgrim Bloodbeard 0 1,577 11-19-2014 03:28 AM
Last Post: Morgrim Bloodbeard
  Do you need a Sorcerer Prophet in a 1,500 point army? Wolf 6 2,202 08-10-2014 08:24 AM
Last Post: Wolf
  Your competitive 2400 point ETC CD army list Honeym123 13 6,908 08-01-2014 08:52 AM
Last Post: Jorma
  2400 Point List (CC Welcome) Zurajai 2 1,686 07-20-2014 03:06 PM
Last Post: Zurajai

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites