Post Reply  Post Thread 
An Ode to the Asscannon
Author MessageAn Ode to the Asscannon
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 10
Slaves: 590
Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016 Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Contributor - 2017 Best Attitude - 2017 Artisan's Contest - Bronze                               
RE: An Ode to the AsscannonAdmiral 05-19-2014

MadHatter Wrote:
Evil idea

Hey hey hey, how about casting one?

Nice idea, but it's got a catch! I won't promise anything at all, but if I do try to sculpt one and find someone interested in casting and selling it, it will most likely be first in some years time.

The catch is, the asscannon would be visibly based on the old sculpt, but much updated. Think scaly areas, spines and skin texture. Think a much more detailed barrel mouth (perhaps a rune-inscribed metal barrel brutally projecting from the live daemon's torn behind?) and think shackles and chains fettering it to the ground. The Daemon would probably have a muzzle.

It would also have crew without twisted viking knight look, but instead with masks and a hat for the leader, scalemail, leather straps and tools. Or no crew at all for lawyer's reasons.

I'm not sure there'd be much interest in such a model. We'll have to see later on if I indeed try to make one. If I'm to make one for myself I might as well make one for everyone else whilst I'm about it.

The nature of the proctiles can be debated. Wink

Join us on the new forum. Come help us test it out! https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com

Etsy shop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings: Fables. Songs. Proverbs. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules. Ninth Age concepts.
05-19-2014 02:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
An Ode to the Asscannon - MadHatter - 05-18-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: An Ode to the Asscannon - Admiral - 05-19-2014, 02:56 AM
RE: An Ode to the Asscannon - MadHatter - 05-19-2014, 01:13 PM
RE: An Ode to the Asscannon - Admiral - 05-19-2014 02:23 PM
RE: An Ode to the Asscannon - MadHatter - 05-19-2014, 02:50 PM
RE: An Ode to the Asscannon - Admiral - 05-26-2014, 01:12 PM
RE: An Ode to the Asscannon - Admiral - 02-04-2019, 07:52 AM
RE: An Ode to the Asscannon - Bolg - 02-04-2019, 01:15 PM