Pages (3): « First < Previous 1 [2] 3 Next > Last »
1 Votes - 5 Average   Chaos Dwarf Songs
Author MessageChaos Dwarf Songs
MadHatter
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 8
Slaves: 237
Scribe's Contest Silver Best General - 2014 Scribe's Contest Bronze                               
RE: Chaos Dwarf SongsMadHatter 05-26-2014

An Ode to the Asscannon (with Emperial voice-acting!): http://jmp.sh/4XN2I1w

May your hat be tall and your beard ever coiled.
MadHatter's 90's Big Hats Blog!

This post was last modified: 05-26-2014 04:06 AM by MadHatter.

05-26-2014 03:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MadHatter
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Heres youtube links:

All for Hashut
http://youtu.be/EEyN1gxLEfE

An Ode to the Asscannon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XRPsUf8...e=youtu.be

This post was last modified: 05-26-2014 05:46 PM by MadHatter.

05-26-2014 05:01 AM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Group: Hashut's Admin
Slaves: 487
Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016 Artisan's Contest - Gold                               
RE: Chaos Dwarf SongsAdmiral 05-26-2014

Completely awesome, MadHatter! Have some slaves! A recording of Dînadan's song would also be nice to have whenever you fancy it, if your throat can handle that. Wink

All for Hashut! I think an audio of the Cannibal-core would be very characterful, throat-killing and scary. If you want to become hoarse like hell you could even attempt Kill, maim, burn, since it should be pretty much shouted out. We need some more scary pieces, perhaps cult stuff, for you to audiolize. If you want to, of course. These MP3 files should later on be stickied into the website frontpage in the column where gallery, WoH and Golden Hat are.

News on CDO: Artisan's Contest XXV - Voting Deadline 13th of September ...  Admiralty Miniatures Blogshop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings: Fables. Songs. Sayings. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Path to Glory: Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules.
05-26-2014 12:58 PM
MadHatter
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Admiral Wrote:
Completely awesome, MadHatter! Have some slaves! A recording of Dînadan's song would also be nice to have whenever you fancy it, if your throat can handle that. Wink

All for Hashut! I think an audio of the Cannibal-core would be very characterful, throat-killing and scary. If you want to become hoarse like hell you could even attempt Kill, maim, burn, since it should be pretty much shouted out. We need some more scary pieces, perhaps cult stuff, for you to audiolize. If you want to, of course. These MP3 files should later on be stickied into the website frontpage in the column where gallery, WoH and Golden Hat are.

Thanks!

Yes I'm currently collecting rat chitter as background for Dinadans song Cheers! I'm not quite comfortable with voice-recordings yet, not sure if I have the voice for Kill, maim, burn however the Cannibal-Core could be made, it would have to be recorded in different takes though... Ill see what can be done Happy

Oh and thanks for the slaves!

This post was last modified: 05-26-2014 01:13 PM by MadHatter.

05-26-2014 01:10 PM
MadHatter
Greater Daemon of Hashut

I made youtube links aswell, I don't really trust the filehosting service... They're ad free ofc, perhaps could be linked in the summary?

05-26-2014 01:15 PM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016 Artisan's Contest - Gold                               

MadHatter Wrote:
I made youtube links aswell, I don't really trust the filehosting service... They're ad free ofc, perhaps could be linked in the summary?

You're too slow, get a banner of Swiftness for M4. Wink

Already done!

News on CDO: Artisan's Contest XXV - Voting Deadline 13th of September ...  Admiralty Miniatures Blogshop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings: Fables. Songs. Sayings. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Path to Glory: Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules.
05-26-2014 01:18 PM
MadHatter
Greater Daemon of Hashut

05-26-2014 02:23 PM
Dînadan
Sardonic Daemon of Hashut

Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 49
Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest - Bronze x2 Artisan's Contest - Bronze x2                               
RE: Chaos Dwarf SongsDînadan 05-26-2014

MadHatter Wrote:

Nice work - very chilling.

For the Glory of Uzkulak! My Chaos Dwarf blog.

05-26-2014 02:31 PM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

This is going straight to hell with creepiness, enough to load a Hellcannon with, in fact. Suitable voice for a CD. Nice work. More. More! Wink

@Dînadan: How about writing another piece? Maybe MadHatter will make it chilling, too.

This post was last modified: 05-26-2014 03:19 PM by Admiral.

05-26-2014 03:11 PM
MadHatter
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Dînadan Wrote:
Nice work - very chilling.

Thanks! Great you liked it, very suggestive piece you made!

Admiral Wrote:
This is going straight to hell with creepiness, enough to load a Hellcannon with, in fact. Suitable voice for a CD. Nice work. More. More! Wink

@Dînadan: How about writing another piece? Maybe MadHatter will make it chilly, too.

Thanks my friend Cheers! ill try my best! I've never done voice-recordings before and never mixed anything prior to this project but Ill do my best!

Heres a link to the youtube-channel!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...kpC0rLi4b4

05-26-2014 03:19 PM
Bloodbeard
Master Hellsmith of the Artillery Forge

Market Rep: 18
Slaves: 833
Diplomat Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Bronze Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Scribe's Contest Gold Best General - 2014 Best Overall Member - 2014 Veteran Medal - Bronze Scribe's Contest Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Dark Apostle - Silver                               
RE: Chaos Dwarf SongsBloodbeard 05-26-2014

Pretty scary songs when in sound. Zharr Naggrund must be a nasty place indeed. Good work guys.

05-26-2014 04:25 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MadHatter
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Bloodbeard Wrote:
Pretty scary songs when in sound. Zharr Naggrund must be a nasty place indeed. Good work guys.

A little bit merrier!

Masts' Ghast
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiuvPoWCU...kpC0rLi4b4

(mp3 is available but the upload place is messing about)

This post was last modified: 05-26-2014 04:37 PM by MadHatter.

05-26-2014 04:36 PM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

I couldn't have hoped for a better version of Mast's ghast, that's for sure! Thank you! Great balance between voiceacting, sound effects and the volume of the two.

Though not too merry. Wink

Besides, the volume of All for Hashut and Zharr-Naggrund could be turned down a bit to make for a better sound cohesion in the playlist. As it is now I have to scroll down and up the volume when hopping between the audios.

Great background image for the channel, too!

This post was last modified: 05-26-2014 04:57 PM by Admiral.

05-26-2014 04:46 PM
MadHatter
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Admiral Wrote:
I couldn't have hoped for a better version of Mast's ghast, that's for sure! Thank you! Great balance between voiceacting, sound effects and the volume of the two.

Though not too merry. Wink

Besides, the volume of All for Hashut and Zharr-Naggrund could be turned down a bit to make for a better sound cohesion in the playlist. As it is now I have to scroll down and up the volume when hopping between the audios.

Great background image for the channel, too!

Cool! Thanks and your very welcome! Well hehe "merrier" Wink

Oh, hmm, wait can the volume be set in youtube, you think?

Hehe cool you liked it!

05-26-2014 05:06 PM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

I don't know about the volume. Perhaps it is possible to edit the video? Or just upload a new version to the channel and delete the old one when succesfully uploaded? It's not a pressing issue, but it would be nice to have it fixed later on so you can listen through the whole list without moving your hands. Happy

My own attempts at recruiting volunteers haven't had much success, but one friend of mine has agreed to do a happy parody version of Kill, maim, burn, with the lyrics virtually unchanged but the song tone and rhythm rather... different from what one would expect. We'll see about that. I might need some soundmixing advice until then. What software do you use? What's the trick?

05-26-2014 05:13 PM
MadHatter
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Admiral Wrote:
I don't know about the volume. Perhaps it is possible to edit the video? Or just upload a new version to the channel and delete the old one when succesfully uploaded? It's not a pressing issue, but it would be nice to have it fixed later on so you can listen through the whole list without moving your hands. Happy

My own attempts at recruiting volunteers haven't had much success, but one friend of mine has agreed to do a happy parody version of Kill, maim, burn, with the lyrics virtually unchanged but the song tone and rhythm rather... different from what one would expect. We'll see about that. I might need some soundmixing advice until then. What software do you use? What's the trick?

Had to take down the old videos, adjust the mp3 volume and upload the video again! I hope this will do because it took a while lmao

the old links has to be updated!

Here are the new links:
All for Hashut: http://youtu.be/EEyN1gxLEfE
Zharr-Naggrund: http://youtu.be/fPsboaqBp1I

Sounds really cool, I use the open-source audacity for Xubuntu! If you liked the theme I can send you the background picture, alt. edit it to a video and upload to the channel Happy

This post was last modified: 05-26-2014 06:04 PM by MadHatter.

05-26-2014 05:39 PM
MadHatter
Greater Daemon of Hashut

It took the night...

The Cannibal-Core
http://youtu.be/tl_I0bt2B2s

05-26-2014 10:37 PM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

RE: Chaos Dwarf SongsAdmiral 05-27-2014

MadHatter Wrote:
Had to take down the old videos, adjust the mp3 volume and upload the video again! I hope this will do because it took a while lmao

Thank you! It was worth the hassle I think, because now the sound is more even between videos. Good for all listeners. Links updated.

MadHatter Wrote:
Sounds really cool, I use the open-source audacity for Xubuntu! If you liked the theme I can send you the background picture, alt. edit it to a video and upload to the channel Happy

Thanks! Would you like to send me the background picture? That would be kind! I might have to send over the currrently planned parody song for you to upload at the right volume and maybe even give the right picture if we fail with it.

MadHatter Wrote:
It took the night...

The Cannibal-Core
http://youtu.be/tl_I0bt2B2s

Don't work yourself to death. Only slaves are supposed to do that! Big Grin

Nice! That's a long one. I like it. May I propose a little darker voiceacting and more background sound effects for the next one you do? The sombre qualities of The Cannibal-Core sounds suit the piece, though.

This post was last modified: 05-27-2014 12:08 AM by Admiral.

05-27-2014 12:07 AM
MadHatter
Greater Daemon of Hashut

RE: Chaos Dwarf SongsMadHatter 05-27-2014

Admiral Wrote:
Thank you! It was worth the hassle I think, because now the sound is more even between videos. Good for all listeners. Links updated.

I'll try running on more humane settings now Wink

Admiral Wrote:
Thanks! Would you like to send me the background picture? That would be kind! I might have to send over the currrently planned parody song for you to upload at the right volume and maybe even give the right picture if we fail with it.

Just send me your email in a PM and I'll send you the picture! I think you will do well, if you run audacity and run into any problems let me know and I'll help out best I can!

Admiral Wrote:
Don't work yourself to death. Only slaves are supposed to do that! Big Grin

Haha, well... All for Hashut Hashut!

Admiral Wrote:
Nice! That's a long one. I like it. May I propose a little darker voiceacting and more background sound effects for the next one you do? The sombre qualities of The Cannibal-Core sounds suit the piece, though.

Haha yeah I tried doing it darker, I re-did it... 8 times or so. Perhaps when I get more into the voiceacting I can make a darker version, or anyone is free to give it a go as they please, but I'll absolutely continue with the effects and acting on the shorter pieces, it's great fun after all and hearing the environment is really cool to bring one into the story Happy

05-27-2014 12:19 AM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

RE: Chaos Dwarf SongsAdmiral 05-31-2014

First post updated with Hobgobbo song fluff.

Edit: And now also with foreign song fluff.

This post was last modified: 05-31-2014 11:47 AM by Admiral.

05-31-2014 04:23 AM
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites