Post Reply  Post Thread 
Kill, maim, burn
Author MessageKill, maim, burn
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 8
Slaves: 98
Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016 Artisan's Contest - Gold                               
Kill, maim, burnAdmiral 05-24-2014

Kill, maim, burn

Your ancestors were lowly scum!
Your fathers were all drunk on rum!
Your mothers were a bunch of hags!
Your children are all dressed in rags!
Your grave won't even be an urn!
For we will...

Kill! Maim! Burn!

Your newborn were drowned in a lake!
Your grandmother's spine did you break!
Your oaths are all false wicked lies!
Your stinking honour attracts flies!
Your souls will all as ghosts return!
For we will...

Kill! Maim! Burn!

Your god 's a filthy heathen swine!
Your booze is vinegar not wine!
Your home 's a hut built out of dung!
Your dirty deeds will see you hung!
Your guts will even carrion spurn!
For we will...

Kill! Maim! Burn!

- Chaos Dwarf battle taunt song

News on CDO: Artisan's Contest XXVI - Deadline 19th of January ...  Etsy shop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings: Fables. Songs. Sayings. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Path to Glory: Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules.

This post was last modified: 06-13-2016 03:59 AM by Admiral.

05-24-2014 03:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Roark
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 1
Slaves: 18

RE: Kill, maim, burnRoark 05-24-2014

All it needs is a double-kick drum and low tuned guitars.

*sign of the horns*

"Raise the icon. Load the pyres. The Father will have the spoils today, that we may be blessed tomorrow." - Drughaz the Taker
05-24-2014 08:20 AM
Dînadan
Sardonic Daemon of Hashut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 51
Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest - Bronze x2 Artisan's Contest - Bronze x2                               
RE: Kill, maim, burnDînadan 05-24-2014

It's a good thing Khorne doesn't have any lawyers - bet he'd sue to have the exclusive rights to this for his own followers ;p

For the Glory of Uzkulak! My Chaos Dwarf blog.

05-24-2014 09:34 AM
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

Market Rep: 14
Slaves: 1560
Best Attitude - 2016 Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Artisan's Contest - Silver Diplomat Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Scribe's Contest Veteran Artisan's Contest - Gold Scribe's Contest Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x2 Scribe's Contest - Silver x2 Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Artisan's Contest - Bronze x2 Golden Hat - Gold                               
RE: Kill, maim, burnAbecedar 05-25-2014

Copywrite it quick as some black metal band or some-such will steal it.

Last Time I Bled for my Hobby  =  27 June 17(ouchy); 15 June 17
Last Time I glued my fingers together = 30th, 29th & 27th June 17; 16 June 17

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.
05-25-2014 11:19 PM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016 Artisan's Contest - Gold                               
RE: Kill, maim, burnAdmiral 05-26-2014

Thanks guys! I think I won't be able to top this song.

Abecedar Wrote:

Really? Okey, how does one go about it? How much would it cost?

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings: Fables. Songs. Sayings. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Path to Glory: Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules.
05-26-2014 12:26 AM
Dînadan

Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest - Bronze x2 Artisan's Contest - Bronze x2                               
RE: Kill, maim, burnDînadan 05-26-2014

Admiral Wrote:
Thanks guys! I think I won't be able to top this song.

Abecedar Wrote:

Really? Okey, how does one go about it? How much would it cost?

Going by Wikipedia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright ) i think it may be free and as you've posted it here and there's a date on the post that's enough, but it'd be up to you to enforce your copyright and you'd have to pay any legal fees to enforce it (but can claim expenses back if the courts rule in your favour).  Of course as it's a wiki article, I can't vouch for its accuracy.  Even if it's true, I think it might best for you to talk to a lawyer.

05-26-2014 01:00 AM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Dînadan Wrote:
Going by Wikipedia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright ) i think it may be free and as you've posted it here and there's a date on the post that's enough, but it'd be up to you to enforce your copyright and you'd have to pay any legal fees to enforce it (but can claim expenses back if the courts rule in your favour).  Of course as it's a wiki article, I can't vouch for its accuracy.  Even if it's true, I think it might best for you to talk to a lawyer.

Thank you! I've tried registering the text as a trademark (is that correct?) in Sweden, but that would have cost at least a sum equivalent of £170. If possible I don't want to pay a single öre. Talking to a lawyer would cost, yes? Or are there lawyers-in-training who might do it for free?

This post was last modified: 05-26-2014 01:05 AM by Admiral.

05-26-2014 01:05 AM
Dînadan

Just thought of something - just checked on Deviant Art and I think uploading to there will be enough to guarantee copyright as things uploaded to there have ©username below the submission.

05-26-2014 01:07 AM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

The cheapskate's way out! Have some slaves, Dînadan.

05-26-2014 01:09 AM
Dînadan

Admiral Wrote:
Thank you! I've tried registering the text as a trademark (is that correct?) in Sweden, but that would have cost at least a sum equivalent of £170. If possible I don't want to pay a single öre. Talking to a lawyer would cost, yes? Or are there lawyers-in-training who might do it for free?

I think trademark is something different.  As for lawyers, yeah I think it would cost.  You could always try talking to students at a local uni and asking if they'd give a free consult, but as they're students you might not be able to guarantee they're correct.

05-26-2014 01:09 AM
MadHatter
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Slaves: 237
Scribe's Contest Silver Best General - 2014 Scribe's Contest Bronze                               
RE: Kill, maim, burnMadHatter 05-27-2014

Just add

© Admiral

to the first post and it will be copyright protected

May your hat be tall and your beard ever coiled.
MadHatter's 90's Big Hats Blog!
05-27-2014 10:51 PM
Bloodbeard
Master Hellsmith of the Artillery Forge

Market Rep: 18
Slaves: 833
Diplomat Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Bronze Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Scribe's Contest Gold Best General - 2014 Best Overall Member - 2014 Veteran Medal - Bronze Scribe's Contest Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Dark Apostle - Silver                               
RE: Kill, maim, burnBloodbeard 05-28-2014

Getting "copyright" on songs, texts, music and poetry you habe to register/become a member of Koda in Denmark. In sweden it's called Stim.

It's not that expensive. A yearly membership and you can register all your material, plus recieves a payout if music is played in the radio.

This post was last modified: 05-28-2014 12:19 AM by Bloodbeard.

05-28-2014 12:03 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

RE: Kill, maim, burnAdmiral 05-28-2014

@MadHatter: Thanks for the help!

@Bloodbeard: Thank you for good advice! Cheapskate as I am I'll go for the free alternative. Wink

05-28-2014 11:41 AM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

RE: Kill, maim, burnAdmiral 06-21-2014

06-21-2014 02:50 PM
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites