Post Reply  Post Thread 
3 Votes - 3.33 Average   Helblindi's only half evil Legion -- 14/10/2017 -- Hammerers
Author MessageHelblindi's only half evil Legion -- 14/10/2017 -- Hammerers
Bloodbeard
Master Hellsmith of the Artillery Forge

Group: Retired Staff
Market Rep: 18
Slaves: 834
Diplomat Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Bronze Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Scribe's Contest Gold Best General - 2014 Best Overall Member - 2014 Veteran Medal - Bronze Scribe's Contest Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Dark Apostle - Silver                               
RE: Helblindi's only half evil Legion -- 05/08/14 -- Hobgobbo madness and Bull CentaursBloodbeard 08-18-2014

Good work Helblindi. As you are not farther along that you actually are, I'm gonna make a drastic suggestion. As a skullcracker it works, it looks like a big transformer. Digging away, cutting magma bleeding whole into the earth. It's okay to be chunky.

As an Iron Demon I think it's way too broad. I suggest (even though it always sucks to redo stuff) to cut the wheel hubs in half. Remove 5mm from the center an glue together again. No need for them to be twice as broad as the wheels.

I'll also suggest slicing some of the wheels of, to make them slimmer, perhas half as thick. Add some plastic strip, rivets og spikes to the wheels, for extra detail.

What did you use for the chimney? And the use of the ogre banner in that way is genious! I need to use my own bit for something similar daemonic. Perhaps a second hell cannon.

08-18-2014 01:57 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Helblindi's only half evil Legion -- 05/08/14 -- Hobgobbo madness and Bull Centaurs - Bloodbeard - 08-18-2014 01:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dark's Legion of Chaos Dwarves (Robu, Bull Centaurs & Harlot March 10, 2017) Darkmeer 26 8,789 03-16-2017 08:56 AM
Last Post: Darkmeer

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites