Post Reply  Post Thread 
3 Votes - 3.33 Average   Helblindi's only half evil Legion -- 14/10/2017 -- Hammerers
Author MessageHelblindi's only half evil Legion -- 14/10/2017 -- Hammerers
Dînadan
Sardonic Daemon of Hashut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 52
Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest - Bronze x2 Artisan's Contest - Bronze x2                               
RE: Helblindi's only half evil Legion -- 22/08/14 -- CD Lord, Standard and Cheshire CatDînadan 11-11-2014

It still looks a tad too sci-fi to me; would be great as Chaos Squats, but not so much for Chaos Dwarfs, but I'm not sure what you could do without major reconstruction.  Things that jump to mind if you're willing to go that far:

Remove the crossbar at the rear over the ramp to open up the rear a bit more.
Add chains from the ramp to where the crossbar connected to the sides of the tank and add a winch mechanism (invoking a drawbridge look to it)
Remove the hull between the two front windows to create a wide slot and then move the steam gun down so the barrels are coming out of the slot (will look like they're coming out of the front of the boiler rather than being fed from underneath)

And the most extreme part - remove the armour around the tracks; this will require you to make extra tracks to go around the top, and you'll need to make wheels to go inside the tracks.

For the Glory of Uzkulak! My Chaos Dwarf blog.

11-11-2014 11:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Helblindi's only half evil Legion -- 22/08/14 -- CD Lord, Standard and Cheshire Cat - Dînadan - 11-11-2014 11:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dark's Legion of Chaos Dwarves (Robu, Bull Centaurs & Harlot March 10, 2017) Darkmeer 26 8,308 03-16-2017 08:56 AM
Last Post: Darkmeer

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites