Post Reply  Post Thread 
3 Votes - 3.33 Average   Helblindi's only half evil Legion -- 14/10/2017 -- Hammerers
Author MessageHelblindi's only half evil Legion -- 14/10/2017 -- Hammerers
Helblindi
Bull Centaur

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 1
Slaves: 245
Scribe's Contest Gold Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Golden Hat - Silver                               
RE: Helblindi's only half evil Legion -- 15/11/14 -- Iron Daemon WIPHelblindi 01-04-2015

Happy new year, guys! So last day of my winter holiday, and I finally got my Iron Daemon finished. The two other painting projects have been finished for a while now, so here's a lot of pics for you. While finishing the Bull Centaur and the ID, I got a minor case of painter's fatigue (or however you want to call that condition where you just want the model to be done already) so I tolerated a bit too many imperfections probably.

First off: the Daemonsmith. Still looking for a name for this dude.

First Bull Centaur also got finished. I plan on giving each one his own color scheme, as they would be the equivalent of a knight, with his own heraldry.

And the banner:

And finally, the glorious tank!

You'll be under my tire tracks!

Gun is removable.

I thought the tank should have a name. Slaves to whoever finds the name first, and more slaves to the person who knows why I named it that.

And thank you guys for pushing me to make a better conversion out of this. I would have stopped at one third of the work I ended up doing, but I'm very happy about the results. So Cheers!

I had some more success with the ID in my last game by the way. Figuring out Killing Blow doesn't work on it was a big bonus already, but then my opponent charged his Soulgrinder into my ID, and they just stood locked for three or four rounds of combat. It even survived an additional flank charge from three bloodcrushers, giving my soldiers the time to kill those from behind, killing the soulgrinder with CR. In the end, the ID still had 4 of its 8 wounds.

Helblindi's Throng: Karak Brothar
My Evil Throng: Helblindi's Legion
My Blood Bowl stuff
01-04-2015 06:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Helblindi's only half evil Legion -- 15/11/14 -- Iron Daemon WIP - Helblindi - 01-04-2015 06:56 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dark's Legion of Chaos Dwarves (Robu, Bull Centaurs & Harlot March 10, 2017) Darkmeer 26 8,308 03-16-2017 08:56 AM
Last Post: Darkmeer

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites