Post Reply  Post Thread 
The One Credo of Karzh Akkadur
Author MessageThe One Credo of Karzh Akkadur
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 6
Slaves: 184
Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016 Artisan's Contest - Gold                               
The One Credo of Karzh AkkadurAdmiral 10-01-2014

The One Credo of Karzh Akkadur

I. I believe, I worship and I obey the Father of Darkness, saviour of our race, True God, Divine Greed, Devil-Master of the Crafts, the Holiest Fire, the Supreme One, Might of Chaos, Highest Ruler, Infernal Bull and the Pinnacle of Cruelty. He who is Hashut.

In Him do I trust, and up to Him do I offer my servitude, my soul, my body, my kin, my abilities, my powers, my destiny, my all do I offer up to Him. He who is Hashut.

Forever I will toil and struggle to bring about the triumph of Chaos, the destruction of our false cousins, the rightful enslavement of the lesser races and the impure, and the final ascension of the dominion of the Father of Darkness over all creation, as on high, as on low, for His is the reign and His is the terror and His is the might. He who is Hashut.

- The One Credo of Sorcerer-Prophet Karzh Akkadur the Builder, as taught to his acolytes during the foundation of Zharr-Naggrund

News on CDO: Golden Hat XXX - Voting Deadline 18th of July ...  Admiralty Miniatures Blogshop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings: Fables. Songs. Sayings. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Path to Glory: Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules.

This post was last modified: 10-03-2014 06:34 AM by Admiral.

10-01-2014 07:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Six Cruelty Reflections of Karzh Akkadur Admiral 4 1,177 05-17-2018 02:42 AM
Last Post: Abecedar
  The Fortyfive Springs of Madness of Karzh Akkadur Admiral 1 249 04-08-2018 11:32 AM
Last Post: Fuggit Khan
  The Five Wills of Rule of Karzh Akkadur Admiral 0 449 09-10-2017 01:15 PM
Last Post: Admiral
  The Twentyseven Origins of Power of Karzh Akkadur Admiral 0 643 06-19-2017 04:40 AM
  The Thirtythree Cracks of Perfidy of Karzh Akkadur Admiral 0 756 06-11-2016 04:01 PM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites