Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »
Golden Hat XXI - Winners!
Author MessageGolden Hat XXI - Winners!
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 6
Slaves: 528
Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016                               
Golden Hat XXI - Winners!Admiral 10-08-2014

Golden Hat XXI - Warmachine Slaves Theme

"By Hashut we will break their backs and crush both will and soul. For the slave there is only horror and torment and toil. Now... Fire!"

We had a great turnout of entries, with submissions spanning whole slave-crewed warmachine parks down to individual slave crew members. It was astounding to see all the excellent results churned out of the Dawi Zharr forges. Undoubtedly the lot of warmachine slaves is a brutal and backbreaking one, as evident in these fantastic entries! Takes Hat off

And the winners are:

<1       <2       <3

1st Place - Golden Hat Winner: Entry #10 - Fuggit Khan
2nd Place - Silver Hat Winner: Entry #7 - BABIS
3rd Place - Bronze Hat Winner: Entry #1 - Abecedar

And a couple of honourable mentions to Entry #8 - Herby and Entry #9 - Bloodbeard, who both were but 2 votes away from bronze!

The entry key!
You can share your love for each entry by donating slaves to the owners of the entries!

01 - Abecedar
02 - Kamphre
03 - TheHoodedMan
04 - Zanko
05 - torn
06 - MadHatter
07 - BABIS
08 - Herby
09 - Bloodbeard
10 - Fuggit Khan
11 - Sticklander

Slaves and medals are coming! torn has now earned his Bronze Veteran medal!

And now for the prizes!

Congratulations to Fuggit Khan, who wins a flayman of his choice! To be sculpted and posted by Admiral.

And congratulations to MadHatter, who wins the randomly drawn 3rd edition Mortar prize! Donated by Fuggit Khan. Perhaps this is the day to win the lottery as well?

A big "thanks" to everyone who participated and voted, as well as a big thanks to Fuggit Khan for his prize donation!

And that's it for this round of Golden Hat. Now let's see the participants' entries in the blogs. Wink

The Staff

News on CDO: Golden Hat XXVIII - Deadline 9th of November ...  Admiralty Miniatures Blogshop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings: Fables. Chaos Dwarf Songs. Sayings. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Path to Glory: Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules.

This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 04:18 AM by Admiral.

10-08-2014 04:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nicodemus
Grand Imperious Sorcerer of the Forge

Market Rep: 40
Slaves: 1232
Word of Hashut - Contributor Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Best Attitude - 2010 Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Best Overall Member - 2011 Golden Hat - Bronze Best Overall Member - 2013 Photobucket Migration Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help                               
RE: Golden Hat XXI - Winners!Nicodemus 10-08-2014

Nicely done everyone and a big congratulations to the 3 winners!!

Thanks also to Admiral for organizing this one!

Nicodemus' adage: "It is not enough to bash in skulls, we must bash in minds!"

Nicodemus' Forge of Unfinished Business (Chaos Dwarf Blog) and Non-Dawi'Zharr Blog
Warhammer Quest & Dreams of Hashut (3D Tile Creation Blog - Dawi Underway & More!!)
Chaos Dwarf 'Quest Blog (Download the Warhammer Quest: Chaos Dwarfs Roleplay Book )
Warhammer Quest: Chaos Dwarf Expansion (Board Game Geek)

10-08-2014 04:13 AM
Skink
Slann Mage Priest

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 14
Slaves: 675
Golden Hat - Silver Word of Hashut - Contributor Golden Hat  - Gold x2 Veteran Medal - Bronze Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help                               
RE: Golden Hat XXI - Winners!Skink 10-08-2014

I echo Nicodemus, lovely Golden Hat!

...And all the entries I voted for got a medal Big Grin

"Hashut! Vorgrund! Zharr Naggrund!!" A Chaos Dwarf's battlecry.

-Chaos Dwarf Spaghetti- My Dawi Zharr blog. Comes with tomato sauce!
10-08-2014 04:20 AM
Bloodbeard
Master Hellsmith of the Artillery Forge

Market Rep: 18
Slaves: 831
Diplomat Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Bronze Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Scribe's Contest Gold Best General - 2014 Best Overall Member - 2014 Veteran Medal - Bronze Scribe's Contest Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Dark Apostle - Silver                               
RE: Golden Hat XXI - Winners!Bloodbeard 10-08-2014

Congratulations to all the winners! Great work everyone. And congratz on the random price MadHatter - that third ed mortar is the greatest price there is.

And wow Fuggit! That's a hatrick right there - three in a row. Good job man!

10-08-2014 04:27 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheHoodedMan
The Black Scourge

Market Rep: 13
Slaves: 277
Diplomat Medal - Bronze Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Dark Apostle - Bronze Best General - 2015 Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
RE: Golden Hat XXI - Winners!TheHoodedMan 10-08-2014

Congratulations everyone Cheers! !!!

Please vote on the community awards 2016:
http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...?tid=16881

The Prophets` bodyguard - Army blog
10-08-2014 04:39 AM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016                               
RE: Golden Hat XXI - Winners!Admiral 10-08-2014

Great job everyone and a big thanks to Nicodemus for making the banner and handling the slaves and medals-handouts of the contest! Cheers!

Next Artisan's Contest or Golden hat will probably have another organizer, because I can't promise anything as of now due to studies, upcoming WoH #13 work and other hobby activities. However, the aim is still to set up a "Scribe's Contest" for a long succession of CD culture stuff contests, complete with miniature prizes to encourage both participation and quality.

That will probably happen next year if I may guess, though it could happen sooner if we had some volunteer donators and one volunteer banner maker. In fact, let's create a thread for that purpose right away.

News on CDO: Golden Hat XXVIII - Deadline 9th of November ...  Admiralty Miniatures Blogshop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings: Fables. Chaos Dwarf Songs. Sayings. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Path to Glory: Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules.
10-08-2014 04:41 AM
Kamphre
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 273
Artisan's Contest - Bronze x2 Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
RE: Golden Hat XXI - Winners!Kamphre 10-08-2014

Congratulations everyone, great entries !

10-08-2014 04:48 AM
Sticklander
Bull Centaur

Group: Dawi Zharr
Slaves: 125
Major Prize Sponsor                               
RE: Golden Hat XXI - Winners!Sticklander 10-08-2014

Congrats, at least one of my votes got in! Wink

'If I look back, I am lost.'
~------------~
Hobby Blogs:
Chaos Dwarfs, The Blooded Horde
A Song of Ice and Fire conversions
Moss Goblins
~------------~

10-08-2014 05:00 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
torn
Lord of Flaming Automatons

Market Rep: 1
Slaves: 237
Veteran Medal - Bronze Word of Hashut - Contributor Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Scribe's Contest Gold                               
RE: Golden Hat XXI - Winners!torn 10-08-2014

wow all three of the entries i voted for won!

My reasons for those who want to know, bearing in mind the competition was for the slaves and not the war machine so I completely ignored all the war machines.

fuggit khan - just great composition. The model really captured the theme, and the painting quality was very high.

Babis - I just really liked the idea. I know the minotaur with the rod thing was done also but it didnt really work as well as the ogre. Again the paint job was top notch, the photos could have done with cropping the blank space at the edges.

Abecedar - Once again just great use of slaves. At first I was put off by all of the extras that I was trying to ignore but I took my time voting and the more I looked the more I liked it.

Everyone else - I found voting here really difficult, and seriously considered all entries. I may have voted for bloodbeards entry over abecedars but the focus in the photos seemed to be on the slave masters rather than the slaves and I couldnt see the ogre very well. Congratulations to everybody, it really shows the strength of the CDO community when you get so many entries for a topic that may not be as well represented as other options.

current projects:-
New mask/helmet style chaos dwarfs
blood bowl necromantic repaint
beyond the gates of antares algoryn force
my own battlefield!

2014 results with chaos dwarfs
1 - 0 - 1
10-08-2014 05:25 AM
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

Slaves: 1406
Best Attitude - 2016 Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Artisan's Contest - Silver Golden Hat - Bronze Diplomat Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Scribe's Contest Veteran Artisan's Contest - Gold Scribe's Contest Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x2 Scribe's Contest - Silver x2 Artisan's Contest - Bronze                               
RE: Golden Hat XXI - Winners!Abecedar 10-08-2014

Congrats to the other winners. Mr Fuggit,  Your massive rocket, really tickled my funny bone.

Thanks Torn.  Doing so many sort of shot me in the foot when it came time to take 4 photos.  But I was really pleased with how much I got done. It was a pity the slave ogre couldn't feature more.

Last Time I Bled for my Hobby  =  27 June 17(ouchy); 15 June 17
Last Time I glued my fingers together = 30th, 29th & 27th June 17; 16 June 17

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.

This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 05:55 AM by Abecedar.

10-08-2014 05:29 AM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

RE: Golden Hat XXI - Winners!Admiral 10-08-2014

Besides, Fuggit Khan's entry isn't a doomsday rocket. It's just the bread and butter ammunition of a Thunderfire Battlebarge, or so he says. Wink

10-08-2014 05:29 AM
MadHatter
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Market Rep: 8
Scribe's Contest Silver Best General - 2014 Scribe's Contest Bronze                               
RE: Golden Hat XXI - Winners!MadHatter 10-08-2014

What I lack in skill I seem to make up for in luck today Cheers! also thanks Admiral for organizing the event!

Congratulations to the winners, well deserved!

May your hat be tall and your beard ever coiled.
MadHatter's 90's Big Hats Blog!
10-08-2014 07:18 AM
Zanko
Prime Frurndar of Hashut

Market Rep: 11
Slaves: 1177
Blackshard Army Medal - 10000 PTS Image Gallery Contributor - Blackshard Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Gold Diplomat Medal - Bronze Major Prize Sponsor Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help Golden Hat - Gold                               
RE: Golden Hat XXI - Winners!Zanko 10-08-2014

Congrats to the winners! Takes Hat off

Many thanx for Admiral who organizes that great GH! Cheers!

Hashut!

"Frurndar are still existing!"
               The Lizard King 

10-08-2014 09:29 AM
MadHatter
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Scribe's Contest Silver Best General - 2014 Scribe's Contest Bronze                               
RE: Golden Hat XXI - Winners!MadHatter 10-08-2014

Admiral Wrote:
And congratulations to MadHatter, who wins the randomly drawn 3rd edition Mortar prize! Donated by Fuggit Khan. Perhaps this is the day to win the lottery as well?

When I was buying cigarettes just an hour ago my marlboro dragged a bonus package of lucky strike menthols with it, just saying, these are great signs for my upcoming tournament this weekend. Takes Hat off

May your hat be tall and your beard ever coiled.
MadHatter's 90's Big Hats Blog!
10-08-2014 10:23 AM
Dînadan
Sardonic Daemon of Hashut

Slaves: 101
Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest - Bronze x2 Artisan's Contest - Bronze x2                               
RE: Golden Hat XXI - Winners!Dînadan 10-08-2014

Congrats to all the winners.

For the Glory of Uzkulak! My Chaos Dwarf blog.

10-08-2014 10:34 AM
tjub
Hat or Die!

Slaves: 1308
Army Showcase Best Hobbyist - 2008 Word of Hashut - Contributor Golden Hat - Silver x2 Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Best Hobbyist - 2009 Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Hobbyist - 2010 Veteran Medal - Bronze Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Best Hobbyist - 2011 Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Best Hobbyist - 2012 Dark Apostle - Bronze Photobucket Migration Hellsmith - Gold                               
RE: Golden Hat XXI - Winners!tjub 10-08-2014

Great entries, well done people! Love the comical atmosphere on #1, reminds me on the giant CD rocket which failed... Big Grin

Chaos Dwarf Army Blog
Other creations

GDD Wrote:
"And then children, Tjub spent 78 pages perfecting his fireborn. For such is the struggle of a CD player with a thematic army."

10-08-2014 11:05 AM
Bloodbeard
Master Hellsmith of the Artillery Forge

Market Rep: 18
Slaves: 831
Diplomat Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Bronze Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Scribe's Contest Gold Best General - 2014 Best Overall Member - 2014 Veteran Medal - Bronze Scribe's Contest Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Dark Apostle - Silver                               
RE: Golden Hat XXI - Winners!Bloodbeard 10-08-2014

So I've decided to make a longer Golden Hat post after reading Herby and Torns comments.

Herby Wrote:
Yar! Not again haven't won! And this time I thought I win with this excellent modell. Damn!
And I tell you something. Not all entries were great and nice and beautiful like so many of you guys always declare. Again the skill level wasn't that high.
I'm not just moaning here it is the truth.

I sure would have liked a bronze medal as well. 2 votes from it this time and 1 vote back in Golden Hat XX. But I'll get them eventually.

And you are right about the truth. Not all entries show a super high skill level of painting. My own included - my painting is pretty average and I only have a few tricks.

But writing "great work everyone" does not necessarily refer to the skill level of peoples painting or conversion work. Anyone entering the competion has put work into their entries - possibly the best the could in the given situation. I've worked as hard as I could, sometimes only getting 5-10 brush strokes down a day.

It's great that people take time to make an entry and send it in. No fun in only having 4 entries to look at, even if they were all Golden Demon standard. So I repeat my "great work everyone" statement. And it's not just a "goodie goodie kindergarten participation medal" statement - I mean it.

Reasons and thought behind my voting
I always want to get better at what I do. Torn comment on the focus on my pictures is a great point. Looking at them again, I can see that (even though I tried to do it equally) the overseer is in focus. So here's what I thought when looking a the entries - and I looked and thought a lot.

Abecedar: The insane amount of painting work you have done in a short time is insane. I guessed your entry, because the first post in your blog shows all that unpainted metal. And you got that giant recently.
The best thing about your entry was the troll pulling the juggernaught. Being pulled by a slaver. That's a great little conversion! Had all attention been on that, you would have had my vote. But focus is lost, because there's too much for 4 pictures. And it seems some more work could have gone into details - like the shields and spikes on the juggernaught.

But obviously the shock and awe of such a huge entry has made an impact. Also did on me at first.

Kamphre: Funny details, good for a Orcs and Goblins army. Good painting on the monster, especially on the mouth. I just don't see any CD reference there and don't like monster like that in a CD army. Desn't fit my idea of CDs.

TheHoodedMan: Great giant. And it's a good idea to have him pull a base coated model - because focus is not on the machine. But you have three shots from the front and I couldn't make out his pose. I needed a shot of his back - because I couldn't see what you had done with his arm. And that's a real shame, your photos should show of all your work.

Zanko: I guessed your entry too! Because that cabinet shows in many of your pictures. I don't know if it's you painting in general, just your pictures or a combination. But all your miniatures seem very light. Guess it's the camera (because I made the same comment in the last GH). I would darken up the pictures with some very simple photo magic. The dark skin looks cool and it's a great contrast to the light fur. But the armor is also light and the cannon-clean-thing looks light brown too. I think there should be only one very light contrast.

Torn: The idea for this ogre is pretty good. And thumbs up for massive green stuff work. The arm plates and shoulder pad looks good. But the helmet I find to be way too big (and it's the focal point on the miniature). Is the ogres head underneath? It's of cause a matter of taste. But I would haave liked that helmet to be smaller, perhaps dont without a head on the inside. The green and red colour look good together.

MadHatter: Beautiful entry. Got one of my votes! I like the simplicity of it. the models, colours and techniques used are simple. But they work, they look clean. The arrangement of the miniatures is good too. But it was really the "fluff and story" that gave you a vote from me. This is exactly what our setting tells us about hobgoblins. A nicely dressed hobgoblin overseer, cracking a whip over some other green skins. Perfect!

Babis: You got a vote from me as well. Because that ogre is simply perfect. It's a very small conversion, put that model is one of my favourites. All those old chaos ogres are. And the mustache completely change the feel of him. Great painting and good focus. Too bad about the last photo.

Herby: You got a vote. Your keep focus on your slaves despite the big warmachine. A lot of life goiing one with the miniatures there and you have some clever details. The chains, the use of the spear arms to act as chains and handles for pulling the cart. It's both a model for gaming and a diorama. I like the nice dark colour and the detailing on the goblin clothing - not many people would do clothing details like that. Must remember it.

Fuggit Khan: I guessed your as well. Of cause. The minute I saw it, I thought "That gonna win. Again. I get's a vote from everybody from shock, awe and over the topness." Then I read the theme/rules for the competion and decided not to give you a vote. I simply can't turn focus on the slaves with that giant massive rocket. And if I vote purely on slaves, they are too simple goblins for me. And there's no focus shot on the overseer.

Great model no doubt, goblins should be crushed under the weight of that thing. I would like to suggest you do a bit more work on the golden parts. I find they are too clean, flat. Need either some rivet details or some highlighting washing. Without making them dirty, but the sense of "brand new missile" should remain. The best thing about the model is the large red, completely perfect rune of death. Best thing - despite the goblin hiding in the dumbest possible place.

Sticklander: Insanely wicked model! That must look amazing on a table. I instantly imangine ten of these mammuths pulling all kinds of Dawi Zharr artillery through snowy mountain passes - while legions of armoured dawi zharr march around them. It tells a story. But there's no focus on the slaves. It's a monster and a cannon. A single picture of the whole thing would have been nice. and then three close ups of the ogres riding, the ogre walking and the overseer. To show off your skill level of painting. Surely you would have had a vote by me then.

There you have it
Some advice, thought, ideas and what went through my head while looking at all the cool stuff that has been send in. Hope some off you can use some of it. I would love to win one day, so please share any advice you might have for me in my blog.

10-08-2014 11:45 AM
TheHoodedMan
The Black Scourge

Slaves: 277
Diplomat Medal - Bronze Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Dark Apostle - Bronze Best General - 2015 Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
RE: Golden Hat XXI - Winners!TheHoodedMan 10-08-2014

Well written, Blood. I like your really constructive and honest criticism.
Regarding my entry (nr.3): I will include back photos in my army blog. I was a little sloppy like usual but you`re absolutely right ;-).

I agree that everyone who puts energy in the contest should enter, the more the better. I knew before entering that I stood no chance winning the contest, all this creative people around here. But it was fun to contest and be part of it. Next time I will put more effort in it.

Please vote on the community awards 2016:
http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...?tid=16881

The Prophets` bodyguard - Army blog
10-08-2014 12:15 PM
Fuggit Khan
Da Khan of Khans

Slaves: 471
Best Hobbyist - 2013 Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Golden Hat  - Gold x2 Scribe's Contest - Gold x2 Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Artisan's Contest - Gold x3 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Scribe's Contest Silver Best Hobbyist - 2014 Diplomat Medal - Bronze Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Silver Scribe's Contest Veteran Golden Hat - Bronze Veteran Medal - Silver Fuggit (dubai joke medal) Scribe's Contest - Bronze x2 Best Hobbyist - 2015                               
RE: Golden Hat XXI - Winners!Fuggit Khan 10-08-2014

Thank you everybody! I'm honored (and a bit surprised) to have won...and a bigger shout out of thanks to everybody who participated. I truly think that ALL of the entries were good, just my opinion of course, and naturally people look for and enjoy different details/themes/painting styles/etc, but I really do think that each entry was great on it's own level:

#1 Abecedar: Your entry was my #1 favorite! It's epic! Such a wonderful selection of vintage models and set up in such a way that I can look at it and envisage the story developing about it. A war party heading off to war, a returning victorious army after a battle with enslaved captives and war booty, etc. It's marvelous, and I'm very happy to see that you won a medal.

#2 Kamphre: Another favorite for me, it reminds me of the good ol' days of GW when they made models that were fun, that had character. The chicken drumstick on the pole is hilarious, I laughed and laughed. And to me, that is what this hobby should be about, having fun.

#3 TheHoodedMan: Your entry was good because it made me stop and think...whoa! A giant! For some odd reason I always forget giants are slaves to the Dawi Zharr, I always think of green skin rabble only. Your entry shows what a variety of concepts that there are for our army, variety is the spice of life!

#4 Zanko: A bit of nostalgia for me, my first ever conversion for WHFB was a converted Blood Bowl minotaur, about 20 yrs ago, that looked almost exactly like your entry.
And what you made reminds me of that 'first', a wonderful trip down nostalgia lane Cheers!

#5 torn: Another favorite of mine...because it reminds me of one of my favorite movies, Master Blaster from Mad Max Thunderdome. And what was Blaster but a slave really? He did all the work, overseen by Master (who was a little guy, just like our Dawi Zharr)...very fitting for a Chaos Dwarf entry!

#6 MadHatter: You had my vote obviously, because there was a Hobgoblin! But it was not just because of that...your entry had something that I think was really needed to get the real theme of this Golden Hat: lots and lots of slaves. An entry with just a single slave can easily be better than an entry with 1000 slaves (if it's done right), but it was a joy to see your entry with a group of slave rabble being whipped by a Hobgoblin Boss.

#7 BABIS: What more needs to be said? You are one of the best painters on CDO! I would even say that between you, Skink and Ravenswood, the three of you are the best painters on the planet! A beautiful entry.

#8 Herby: Another of my favorites. I love the artillery...I spent a lot of time trying to figure out if it is an actual model or a custom scratch build? It's so clean and professional looking...and the vivid colors are an eye catcher. Your entry is another that has a 'story' developing about it as I look at it, it's well laid out, and please share with us how you made the round circular ammo, those are very cool.

#9: Bloodbeard: And yet another of my favorites. What I love about your entry is that it embodies the Dawi Zharr perfectly. Here's this big, brutish, bone breaking thug of a slave...and yet he's not the one I'm scared of. It's the short little incredibly evil looking guy with him that makes me nervous. He just oozes with the evilness factor, clearly anybody who can master such a big slave is someone not to be trifled with!

#10 Giblet!

#11 Sticklander: And again, another favorite entry of mine. Much like Abecedar's , your entry is epic! And its's big! Size matters! (or so they say). I am always happy to see large models displayed like this...it's practically it's own army showcase...very cool sir, Hats off to you Takes Hat off

And for all of the reasons I mentioned above (and many more that I did not mention), I am going to donate slaves to each of you guys.
Well done everybody Takes Hat off
And again, thank you staff for setting it all up for us!

"Where there's a whip, there's a way!"
10-08-2014 12:27 PM
Yodrin
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Market Rep: 1
Slaves: 296
Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Best Attitude - 2013 Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS                               
RE: Golden Hat XXI - Winners!Yodrin 10-08-2014

Gratz Fuggit with the win, and gratz to 2nd and 3rdHappy. A lot of cool stuff, and voting was a nightmareHappyHappy

YODRIN'S P.BLOG: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...?tid=13137

Thommy H Wrote:
This thread is two years old. The kid in question is probably in prison by now.

10-08-2014 02:57 PM
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Golden Hat XVIII - Winners! Admiral 12 198 11-18-2017 01:12 PM
Last Post: Jackswift
  Golden Hat XXVII - Winners! Admiral 29 2,102 07-14-2017 04:36 AM
Last Post: Will Liam
  Golden Hat XXVI - Winners! Admiral 21 3,624 01-20-2017 07:01 AM
Last Post: Pappa Midnight