Post Reply  Post Thread 
Pages (13): « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Next > Last »
1 Votes - 5 Average   The Great Emissary Exchange - Swap miniatures with fellow members!
Author MessageThe Great Emissary Exchange - Swap miniatures with fellow members!
MadHatter
Zharr-Naggrund Fancyhat

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 8
Slaves: 231
Scribe's Contest Silver Best General - 2014 Scribe's Contest Bronze                               
RE: THE GREAT EMISSARY EXCHANGEMadHatter 10-13-2014

Abecedar Wrote:

MadHatter Wrote:

Ravenswood Wrote:
It will be "an Emissary" or may be just warrior or champion?

A regular warrior in the style, colors and theme of your army is what it's all about Happy conversions are welcome and cool as well ofc! Takes Hat off

After careful consideration, I definitely like this idea and will be glad to join in.

Awesome!! Happy feel free to make an embassy post here and Ill link you up in the first post Cheers!

May your hat be tall and your beard ever coiled.
MadHatter's 90's Big Hats Blog!
BAD BATTLEREPORTS
10-13-2014 08:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bloodbeard
Master Hellsmith of the Artillery Forge

Group: Retired Staff
Market Rep: 18
Slaves: 834
Diplomat Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Bronze Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Scribe's Contest Gold Best General - 2014 Best Overall Member - 2014 Veteran Medal - Bronze Scribe's Contest Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Dark Apostle - Silver                               
RE: THE GREAT EMISSARY EXCHANGEBloodbeard 10-13-2014

Abecedar Wrote:
After careful consideration, I definitely like this idea and will be glad to join in.

I'll start looking at bits, to find the right stuff for an Ash Waster. Will need to have a look at you army blog again, too find just the right style.

10-13-2014 10:52 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fuggit Khan
The Eye of Hashut

Slaves: 730
Best Hobbyist - 2013 Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Golden Hat  - Gold x2 Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Artisan's Contest - Gold x3 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Scribe's Contest Silver Best Hobbyist - 2014 Diplomat Medal - Bronze Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Silver Scribe's Contest Veteran Golden Hat - Bronze Veteran Medal - Silver Fuggit (dubai joke medal) Scribe's Contest - Bronze x2 Best Hobbyist - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x3                               
RE: THE GREAT EMISSARY EXCHANGEFuggit Khan 10-14-2014

The more I read about this, the more I want to join in. It's a wonderful way to promote our community and share among ourselves...there are SO many armies here on CDO that I would be honored to have an emissary from.
Sadly, I'm damn slow. Any emissary I make would be a long time waiting, and I would feel guilty at the slow pace of progress on my part Sad

I'm tempted to send 4th edition Hobgoblin emissaries Hobgoblin

I'll have to give this some more thought...

"Where there's a whip, there's a way!"
10-14-2014 05:30 PM
Dînadan
Sardonic Daemon of Hashut

Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 71
Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest - Bronze x2 Artisan's Contest - Bronze x2                               
RE: THE GREAT EMISSARY EXCHANGEDînadan 10-14-2014

Fuggit Khan Wrote:

I'm tempted to send 4th edition Hobgoblin emissaries Hobgoblin

Sounds fair; you are Fuggit Khan, not Sorcerer-Prophet Fuggit Wink

For the Glory of Uzkulak! My Chaos Dwarf blog.

10-14-2014 07:32 PM
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

Market Rep: 14
Slaves: 1715
Best Attitude - 2016 Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Artisan's Contest - Silver Diplomat Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Scribe's Contest Veteran Artisan's Contest - Gold Scribe's Contest Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x2 Scribe's Contest - Silver x2 Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Golden Hat - Gold Best Overall Member - 2017 Best General - 2018 Artisan's Contest Bronze x4                               
RE: THE GREAT EMISSARY EXCHANGEAbecedar 10-15-2014

Don't be guilty about any alleged slowness.  I don't think anyone expects miracles overnight ... yet.

Last Time(s) I Bled for my Hobby  =  Fri 13th March 2020
27 June 17(ouchy); 15 June 17
Last Time(s) I glued my fingers together = 30th, 29th & 27th June 17; 16 June 17

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.

This post was last modified: 10-15-2014 01:55 AM by Abecedar.

10-15-2014 01:55 AM
Zanko
Prime Frurndar of Hashut

Market Rep: 11
Slaves: 1394
Blackshard Army Medal - 10000 PTS Image Gallery Contributor - Blackshard Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Gold Diplomat Medal - Bronze Major Prize Sponsor Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help Golden Hat - Gold Golden Hat - Bronze                               
RE: THE GREAT EMISSARY EXCHANGEZanko 10-15-2014

Can all new participants create their own "emissary" posts because then I can update my post and search for suitable models! Tongue Wink

Hashut!

"Frurndar are still existing!"
               The Lizard King 

10-15-2014 04:48 AM
Bloodbeard

Diplomat Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Bronze Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Scribe's Contest Gold Best General - 2014 Best Overall Member - 2014 Veteran Medal - Bronze Scribe's Contest Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Dark Apostle - Silver                               
RE: THE GREAT EMISSARY EXCHANGEBloodbeard 10-15-2014

Herby Wrote:
When's the deadline?¨

No deadline. Ongoing project.

Herby Wrote:
And if I may throw three dwarfs into the pot may I get three back in return? I wish so. How do you/we allocate the emissaries equitably?

You make deals with other people interested in the project. For example. I would love to convert and paint a miniature for your new army. And I would be happy to have a miniature from you Herby. There - 1 send, 1 in return. Zanko and MadHatter also want more emissaries. So make some deals with them as well.
[/quote]

Herby Wrote:
And another thing. I can't put a finished miniature on a unfinished base. That's not possible. If you know what I mean. If I send some dwarfs they will stand on a proper done base.

Fine, it can understand that. I wish to use my new emissaries in on the tabletop. So I would like for you to do the base in the style of my army. Brown, rocks, perhaps a bit of scorched grass. I will be honest, and tell you the base will get redone otherwise. And when some new minaitures hit your blog, I'll be glad to copy your basing on the miniature intended for you.

So no big tombola or anything going on here. Just a lot of different deals between different members. I'll build miniatures again sometime in november and will start emissary models at that point too. Right now for: Zanko, MadHatter and you Herby (that's if you want a guy made by me).

10-15-2014 05:51 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MadHatter
Zharr-Naggrund Fancyhat

RE: THE GREAT EMISSARY EXCHANGEMadHatter 10-15-2014

Herby Wrote:
Thanks for the answers dear Bloodbeard! Takes Hat off

So I will throw three guys into the pot.

And yes my friend please let's make a deal. One emissary is for Mr. Bloodbeard.

I have two more to go. So Sirs please tell me who also wants to trade with me. Pirate

I want to trade you Herby!

Gorak-Zharr emissaries arrived today Happy

BAD BATTLEREPORTS
10-15-2014 08:09 AM
TheHoodedMan
The Black Scourge

Market Rep: 13
Slaves: 366
Golden Hat - Bronze x3 Diplomat Medal - Bronze Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Dark Apostle - Bronze Best General - 2015 Veteran Medal - Bronze Best General - 2017                               
RE: THE GREAT EMISSARY EXCHANGETheHoodedMan 10-15-2014

Ah that was the reason for the deal.
Ok, I will join in.
My first three emissaries will be warriors from the prophets personal guard in the style from my army blog (RA with great weapons).
I would paint them without the base and send the untreated base with the model. If anybody wants the base done in my style he (or she :-)) will certainly get it.

It could take some time until they are ready, end of november is rather realistic. But I would be glad to make deals between the embassies beforehand.
If the project is ongoing, I will send more ambassadors to other generals after the three.

@MadHatter: A list of the participants would be helpful Happy. Is it possible to include one in the first post?

This post was last modified: 10-15-2014 08:43 AM by TheHoodedMan.

10-15-2014 08:32 AM
MadHatter
Zharr-Naggrund Fancyhat

RE: THE GREAT EMISSARY EXCHANGEMadHatter 10-15-2014

TheHoodedMan Wrote:
@MadHatter: A list of the participants would be helpful Happy. Is it possible to include one in the first post?

There is one! Happy

Make an Embassy post with your deals that you can keep updated and I'll link it to the first post Takes Hat off

BAD BATTLEREPORTS
10-15-2014 09:55 AM
Zanko
Prime Frurndar of Hashut

Blackshard Army Medal - 10000 PTS Image Gallery Contributor - Blackshard Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Gold Diplomat Medal - Bronze Major Prize Sponsor Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help Golden Hat - Gold Golden Hat - Bronze                               
RE: THE GREAT EMISSARY EXCHANGEZanko 10-15-2014

I would like to "trade" with everyone who is interested! Takes Hat off

Hashut!

The Lizard King 

10-15-2014 10:13 AM
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

Best Attitude - 2016 Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Artisan's Contest - Silver Diplomat Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Scribe's Contest Veteran Artisan's Contest - Gold Scribe's Contest Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x2 Scribe's Contest - Silver x2 Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Golden Hat - Gold Best Overall Member - 2017 Best General - 2018 Artisan's Contest Bronze x4                               
RE: THE GREAT EMISSARY EXCHANGEAbecedar 10-15-2014

Me too. Me too.

Could I state a preference for the model to be based in your armies normal scheme?
I would much prefer that

Last Time(s) I glued my fingers together = 30th, 29th & 27th June 17; 16 June 17

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.
10-15-2014 05:43 PM
TheHoodedMan
The Black Scourge

Golden Hat - Bronze x3 Diplomat Medal - Bronze Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Dark Apostle - Bronze Best General - 2015 Veteran Medal - Bronze Best General - 2017                               
Embassy of Zarrek the shadow bornTheHoodedMan 10-16-2014

Embassy of Zarrek the shadow born, sorcerer prophet and priest of Hashut:

Until now I am proud to exchange emissaries with:

MadHatter sent and his ambassador murdered on his way!!!
Bloodbeard sent and gladly received
Zanko sent and gladly received
Abecedar sent and gladly received
Fuggit Khan (Hobgoblin messengers) sent and gladly received

I will trade emissaries with anybody who wants to do so. Feel free to contact me if you like. But as stated above my emissaries will take some time to complete.
The emissaries will be painted in the style of my warriors. You can chose to get a plain base or a lava base as the rest of my army. The first three emissaries will be great weapon warriors from russian alternative, the rest is not decided yet ;-).

This post was last modified: 07-02-2015 04:47 AM by TheHoodedMan.

10-16-2014 02:31 AM
Bloodbeard

RE: Emissary of Zarrek the shadow bornBloodbeard 10-16-2014

TheHoodedMan Wrote:
Emissary of Zarrek the shadow born, sorcerer prophet and priest of Hashut:

MadHatter

I like the stuff you do Hood. I would like an emissary from Zarreks clan. Byt being on 4 emissaries now, I must state that "it'll be done, when it's done". I must finish the others first.

10-16-2014 02:41 AM
TheHoodedMan
The Black Scourge

RE: Emissary of Zarrek the shadow bornTheHoodedMan 10-16-2014

Bloodbeard Wrote:

TheHoodedMan Wrote:
Emissary of Zarrek the shadow born, sorcerer prophet and priest of Hashut:

MadHatter

I like the stuff you do Hood. I would like an emissary from Zarreks clan. Byt being on 4 emissaries now, I must state that "it'll be done, when it's done". I must finish the others first.

Great! Thats the same for me, I will try to get some done, but I will have to do some other things, too.

10-16-2014 02:45 AM
Zanko
Prime Frurndar of Hashut

RE: THE GREAT EMISSARY EXCHANGEZanko 10-16-2014

@ TheHoodedMan: I would also glad to send an emissary of Zagor the Lizard King to you - if you are ready for it! Wink

Hashut!

The Lizard King 

10-16-2014 03:41 AM
TheHoodedMan
The Black Scourge

RE: THE GREAT EMISSARY EXCHANGETheHoodedMan 10-16-2014

Great, thank you! I will let you know when the delegation is prepared!

10-16-2014 03:59 AM
Ravenswood
Bull Centaur

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 10
Slaves: 1259
Hellsmith - Bronze                               
RE: THE GREAT EMISSARY EXCHANGERavenswood 10-17-2014

So I am very proud to send my spies emissaries to tjub and Fuggit Khan![u]

Legion of Ravenswood blog: painting plan 2017 [147/1000]pts Sad
Off-topic painting thread: Fantasy, Sci-Fi

This post was last modified: 10-17-2014 06:31 PM by Ravenswood.

10-17-2014 06:27 PM
Kera foehunter
Zharr Nauggund Alpha Female

Group: Dawi Zharr
Slaves: 153
Best Attitude - 2007 Best Attitude - 2008 Word of Hashut - Contributor Best Attitude - 2012 Veteran Medal - Bronze Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze                               
RE: THE GREAT EMISSARY EXCHANGEKera foehunter 10-17-2014

The daughter of Hashut cult of power Emissary
  madhatter
the hooded man
Abecedar

The last of female chaos dwarf

This post was last modified: 10-18-2014 05:30 AM by Kera foehunter.

10-17-2014 08:00 PM
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

RE: THE GREAT EMISSARY EXCHANGEAbecedar 10-18-2014

Emissaries from the Ash Wastes Alliance..

Will begin to prepare to embark on their missions to.....

The Hooded Man
Zanko
Kera
Fuggit Khan

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.

This post was last modified: 10-20-2014 10:16 PM by Abecedar.

10-18-2014 02:16 AM
Pages (13): « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Next > Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Members' Paintjobs of MOM Miniatures Chaos Dwarf Admiral 3 1,982 08-29-2018 07:07 PM
Last Post: Xander

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites