Post Reply  Post Thread 
Absolutely random Kdaii Destroyer...
Author MessageAbsolutely random Kdaii Destroyer...
Rmac1990
Slave

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 4

Absolutely random Kdaii Destroyer...Rmac1990 12-11-2014

Like i said absolute random Kdaii destroyer... and by no means fits any fluff purposes, but my local gaming community love it and the story (they) have made for it!!.

Essentially the Dwarfs were cutting some trees down and came across the ancient tree man of the forest... In his disgust of what he saw he attacked the dwarfs in order to punish them of their mistake.. the dwarfs fought back! cutting and hacking, burning and slicing... they even lodged a cannonball in it... although to no avail.

The Dwarfs escaped.. but the treeman ancient was greatly wounded. Around him the forest burned and lay in ruin, he made it his task from then on to kill those responsible..

He found some support from the mad daemon smiths of the chaos dwarfs though. They saw him as a helpful ally to help destroy their western kin with the treemans new hate!... They promised to make him as strong as ever and to make him immune to fire and promised to give him 'otherworldly' powers... These promises were granted, although it was at a great betrayal.

For he was forever encapsulated in a cage of magic and daemonic binding, unable to break free, and only ever able to do as his new masters desired...

https://plus.google.com/photos/117529213...8745009473

Also anyone with google+ feel free to add me!

2017 Image Salvage

This post was last modified: 08-07-2017 04:34 PM by Admiral.

12-11-2014 01:47 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
torn
Lord of Flaming Automatons

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 1
Slaves: 237
Veteran Medal - Bronze Word of Hashut - Contributor Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Scribe's Contest Gold                               
RE: Absolutely random Kdaii Destroyer...torn 12-11-2014

Cool idea, i like the fluff behind it.

current projects:-
New mask/helmet style chaos dwarfs
blood bowl necromantic repaint
beyond the gates of antares algoryn force
my own battlefield!

2014 results with chaos dwarfs
1 - 0 - 1
12-11-2014 08:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bloodbeard
Master Hellsmith of the Artillery Forge

Group: Retired Staff
Market Rep: 18
Slaves: 834
Diplomat Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Bronze Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Scribe's Contest Gold Best General - 2014 Best Overall Member - 2014 Veteran Medal - Bronze Scribe's Contest Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Dark Apostle - Silver                               
RE: Absolutely random Kdaii Destroyer...Bloodbeard 12-12-2014

That forrest spirit will be one pissed off entity! And that daemonsmith better stay clear of Athal Loren.

I like the idea, the treman kit is great. Surprised that he looks so small on the base.

How tall is he from feet to head? Disregarding the braches/hair. I have 2k wood elves in bits - but will buold my treemen myself.

12-12-2014 07:44 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites