Post Reply  Post Thread 
The Condemned and the Sorcerer-Prophet, by Uhr-Kulmbizharr
Author MessageThe Condemned and the Sorcerer-Prophet, by Uhr-Kulmbizharr
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 8
Slaves: 283
Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016 Artisan's Contest - Gold                               
The Condemned and the Sorcerer-Prophet, by Uhr-KulmbizharrAdmiral 01-26-2015

The Condemned and the Sorcerer-Prophet, by Uhr-Kulmbizharr

Once upon a time, there was a wise Sorcerer-Prophet, who lorded it over his followers and judged their cases on his own. One day, he granted audience to a condemned criminal who pleaded for mercy to escape his own execution tomorrow:

"By Hashut's hoof. Have mercy upon me! It was poverty alone that made me steal that loaf of bread. Change my punishment and I will serve you fully for the rest of my life," begged the condemned, on his knees.

"Very well, so be it," replied the Sorcerer-Prophet and rose from his throne.

"You are magnificient in your wisdom, o lord!" praised the condemned.

"Indeed. Execution to be carried out in advance," declared the Sorcerer-Prophet and chopped off the condemned criminal's head on the spot. For such is the fate of those testing the patience of their superiors.

- The Condemned and the Sorcerer-Prophet, by Daemonsmith Uhr-Kulmbizharr the Blind, the renowned Chaos Dwarf author of fable stories during the foundation of Zharr-Naggrund*

News on CDO: Golden Hat XXXI - Voting Deadline 22nd of November ...  Etsy shop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings: Fables. Songs. Sayings. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Path to Glory: Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules.
01-26-2015 10:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Bodyguard and the Sorcerer-Prophet, by Uhr-Kulmbizharr Admiral 0 1,086 05-11-2015 11:02 AM
Last Post: Admiral

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites