Post Reply  Post Thread 
Hobgoblin Army War Scroll (Oglah and Ghazak Khan)
Author MessageHobgoblin Army War Scroll (Oglah and Ghazak Khan)
dwalin10
Slave

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 2

Hobgoblin Army War Scroll (Oglah and Ghazak Khan)dwalin10 07-11-2015

Hey everybody. I tried my hand at making new rules for AoS for my Oglah Khan's Wolfboyz and Ghazak Khan. Let me know what you think!
.pdf File  AoS War OGLAH KHAN WOLFBOYZ.pdf (Size: 203.37 KB / Downloads: 11)
.pdf File  AoS War Scroll GHAZAK KHAN.pdf (Size: 198.25 KB / Downloads: 6)

07-11-2015 12:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thommy H
Zhatan the Black

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 3
Slaves: 533
Wiki - Major Contributor Word of Hashut - Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Gold Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Artisan's Contest - Gold x2 Veteran Medal - Bronze Best Contributor - 2011 Artisan's Contest - Bronze                               
RE: Hobgoblin Army War Scroll (Oglah and Ghazak Khan)Thommy H 07-11-2015

Ummmm...not sure this is all your work. That or there are some remarkable coincidences with equipment names and such!

Serial Writist - lots and lots of short fiction, written by me, regularly updated.

My models:
The Legion of Astragoth | The Dark Crusade of Mousillon | The Destroyer Cult | Les Défenseurs du Béniterre | Storm Over Béniterre | Force Belial

My rules:
Chaos Dwarfs Warscroll Compendium

07-11-2015 12:34 PM
dwalin10
Slave

RE: Hobgoblin Army War Scroll (Oglah and Ghazak Khan)dwalin10 07-11-2015

Thommy H Wrote:
Ummmm...not sure this is all your work. That or there are some remarkable coincidences with equipment names and such!

I did not mean to say this was all original ideas on my part. This is my interpretation of what the old units would look like if moved to the new AoS system. I wish we could get something "official" like this from GW.  Sorry for the confusion.

07-11-2015 01:05 PM
Thommy H
Zhatan the Black

Wiki - Major Contributor Word of Hashut - Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Gold Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Artisan's Contest - Gold x2 Veteran Medal - Bronze Best Contributor - 2011 Artisan's Contest - Bronze                               

No, I mean...you based these on the ones I did, right? Because all the equipment has the same names - and I mean, like, "hob bows", "git-pokas", etc.

Serial Writist - lots and lots of short fiction, written by me, regularly updated.

My models:
The Legion of Astragoth | The Dark Crusade of Mousillon | The Destroyer Cult | Les Défenseurs du Béniterre | Storm Over Béniterre | Force Belial

My rules:

07-11-2015 01:13 PM
dwalin10
Slave

RE: Hobgoblin Army War Scroll (Oglah and Ghazak Khan)dwalin10 07-11-2015

Thommy H Wrote:
No, I mean...you based these on the ones I did, right? Because all the equipment has the same names - and I mean, like, "hob bows", "git-pokas", etc.

Oh, I see what you mean. Yes, I took the Chaos Dwarfs AoS that was posted here and used that (as well as Mattias' older Hobgoblins Army Book for 8th Ed) as a reference for these. I didn't realize this was considered 'bad form', if anything, I'm grateful for you giving the community your take on what Chaos Dwarfs might look like in AoS. If I over-stepped here, I apologize. I will remove this and re-name anything that is yours, if you like.

07-11-2015 02:27 PM
Thommy H
Zhatan the Black

No, it's fine - just give me a shout out or something when you post it!

Also, I've actually statted both these units up in my Dogs of War Compendium.

My models:

My rules:

07-11-2015 02:31 PM
Bloodbeard
Master Hellsmith of the Artillery Forge

Group: Retired Staff
Market Rep: 18
Slaves: 834
Diplomat Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Bronze Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Scribe's Contest Gold Best General - 2014 Best Overall Member - 2014 Veteran Medal - Bronze Scribe's Contest Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Dark Apostle - Silver                               
RE: Hobgoblin Army War Scroll (Oglah and Ghazak Khan)Bloodbeard 07-12-2015

Thanks for contributing.

The cards look right. Haven't played AoS and I'm not going too. But I still love seeing stuff added to the community.

07-12-2015 04:04 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hobgoblin Army Book Hobgoblyn 17 8,097 02-19-2012 11:19 AM
Last Post: Naagruz
  Another Hobgoblin Army Book Nicodemus 34 12,631 10-24-2011 01:28 AM
Last Post: Nicodemus
  Hobgoblin Khan Armies of the East Thane Godri GoblinSlayer 5 2,184 09-08-2008 03:14 PM
Last Post: Thane Godri GoblinSlayer

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites