Post Reply  Post Thread 
The Doomsayer and the Feral Goblins, by Uhr-Kulmbizharr
Author MessageThe Doomsayer and the Feral Goblins, by Uhr-Kulmbizharr
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 8
Slaves: 98
Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016 Artisan's Contest - Gold                               
The Doomsayer and the Feral Goblins, by Uhr-KulmbizharrAdmiral 07-31-2015

The Doomsayer and the Feral Goblins, by Uhr-Kulmbizharr

Once upon a time, there was a man who lived all his life with a certainty of impending doom. He was even negligent of portents and hidden signs from Dark Gods and Daemons alike which contradicted his fears of death around the corner, and for this he was called the doomsayer. Whenever he travelled somewhere, the doomsayer went alone, for no armed caravan would have him and his gloom in its midst.

One day, the doomsayer was out prospecting in the wilderness, when he spotted a group of feral Goblins just in time to hide from them. To get past the vile Greenskins, the doomsayer had to sneak through a small gorge. He crept silently through it and even took off his hat, Hashut forbid, to avoid detection.

However, in the middle of the gorge, the Bull God struck the doomsayer with despair:

"They'll be over me any moment now. This is the end! I'm sure the Goblins can hear me," keened the doomsayer.

And so they did, for they heard his voice.

"I knew it!" yelled the doomsayer, before the feral Goblins ripped open his arms, split his bones and ate his marrow in front of the doomsayer's own eyes. For such is the fate of those who would dare to make predictions of doom not based upon the omens and prophecies of high Hashut and Chaos.

- The Doomsayer and the Feral Goblins, by Daemonsmith Uhr-Kulmbizharr the Blind, the renowned Chaos Dwarf author of fable stories during the foundation of Zharr-Naggrund

News on CDO: Artisan's Contest XXVI - Deadline 19th of January ...  Etsy shop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings: Fables. Songs. Sayings. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Path to Glory: Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules.
07-31-2015 11:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 14
Slaves: 1560
Best Attitude - 2016 Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Artisan's Contest - Silver Diplomat Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Scribe's Contest Veteran Artisan's Contest - Gold Scribe's Contest Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x2 Scribe's Contest - Silver x2 Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Artisan's Contest - Bronze x2 Golden Hat - Gold                               
RE: The Doomsayer and the Feral Goblins, by Uhr-KulmbizharrAbecedar 07-31-2015

That'll teach him.
But aren't all goblins feral?

Last Time I Bled for my Hobby  =  27 June 17(ouchy); 15 June 17
Last Time I glued my fingers together = 30th, 29th & 27th June 17; 16 June 17

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.
07-31-2015 05:15 PM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 8
Slaves: 98
Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016 Artisan's Contest - Gold                               
RE: The Doomsayer and the Feral Goblins, by Uhr-KulmbizharrAdmiral 07-31-2015

Yeah, but some Goblins are more feral than others. Wink

News on CDO: Artisan's Contest XXVI - Deadline 19th of January ...  Etsy shop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings: Fables. Songs. Sayings. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Path to Glory: Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules.
07-31-2015 05:17 PM
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Goblins, by Uhr-Kulmbizharr Admiral 2 1,592 12-10-2016 12:59 AM
Last Post: Abecedar
  The Bull Chariot and the Goblins in the Gorge, by Uhr-Kulmbizharr Admiral 3 1,489 01-23-2015 12:46 PM
Last Post: Dînadan

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites