Post Reply  Post Thread 
1 Votes - 5 Average   The Goblins, by Uhr-Kulmbizharr
Author MessageThe Goblins, by Uhr-Kulmbizharr
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 6
Slaves: 125
Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016 Artisan's Contest - Gold                               
The Goblins, by Uhr-KulmbizharrAdmiral 02-21-2016

Written by: Admiral
Illustrated by: Forgefire

The Goblins, by Uhr-Kulmbizharr

Once upon a time, there was a Goblin tribe who roamed the wastelands, scabby and scarred, filthy and sinewy, spiteful and mischievous to the smallest mite. They eked out a harsh living in hostile lands, yet earned success enough to survive as a group against the predations of monsters, beasts and other Greenskins. One day, the chieftain was edgy and spoiling for a fight.

"Ya lookin' at me?" snarled the chieftain at his head shaman.

"Wouldna've looked at yer warty face fer big mushroomz," piped the head shaman.

"Cor' ya'd alreadaeh poizoned 'im wiv 'em!" smirked the spear mob boss.

"By stikkin' 'em out of yer arze," laughed the archer mob boss.

"Ya couldna've hit yer own arze if it jumped up and zoiled yer 'ead down!" snapped the wolf mob boss.

"An' ya couldna've found yer own 'ead," said the club mob boss.

"Kuz it's damn stuck in dat louzy wolf arze ya funk waz dinnah," remarked the nasty skulker.

"Yer gutz fer dinnah!" whooped the nastier skulker.

"I'll zerve yer dinnah for ya!" yelled the nastiest skulker, lunged with a blade and spilled out the intestines of the previous speaker.

And so it was that the Goblins fell to infighting and decimated themselves, and divided they were weak and few, and now they could no longer survive as a tribe in the wastelands, for monsters ate them, beasts stalked them and other Greenskins stomped them into the ground, killing every last one of the bickering Goblins and scattering their gnawed bones on the rocks. For such is the fate of the disunited.

- The Goblins, by Daemonsmith Uhr-Kulmbizharr the Blind, the renowned Chaos Dwarf author of fable stories during the foundation of Zharr-Naggrund

News on CDO: Golden Hat XXX - Voting Deadline 18th of July ...  Admiralty Miniatures Blogshop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings: Fables. Songs. Sayings. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Path to Glory: Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules.

This post was last modified: 02-21-2016 05:25 AM by Admiral.

02-21-2016 02:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Forgefire
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 402
Word of Hashut - Contributor Artisan's Contest - Silver Scribe's Contest Bronze                               
RE: The Goblins, by Uhr-KulmbizharrForgefire 12-09-2016

Hehe i have missed this short story.  Really fitting with the image Admiral! Thanks Happy

12-09-2016 12:37 PM
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 14
Slaves: 1473
Best Attitude - 2016 Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Artisan's Contest - Silver Diplomat Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Scribe's Contest Veteran Artisan's Contest - Gold Scribe's Contest Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x2 Scribe's Contest - Silver x2 Artisan's Contest - Bronze Golden Hat - Bronze x2                               
RE: The Goblins, by Uhr-KulmbizharrAbecedar 12-10-2016

Sounds like our parliment

Last Time I Bled for my Hobby  =  27 June 17(ouchy); 15 June 17
Last Time I glued my fingers together = 30th, 29th & 27th June 17; 16 June 17

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.
12-10-2016 12:59 AM
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Doomsayer and the Feral Goblins, by Uhr-Kulmbizharr Admiral 2 1,092 07-31-2015 05:17 PM
Last Post: Admiral
  The Bull Chariot and the Goblins in the Gorge, by Uhr-Kulmbizharr Admiral 3 1,297 01-23-2015 12:46 PM
Last Post: Dînadan

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites